So watch your pricing. Choose an Independent Recommended Installer. This was not their top of the line models but was so reasonable I bought two for my daughter's car. …to see pricing * 7.8 * 8.6 * 8.9 * 7.5 * 8.6 * 8.4 * 12M * * Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Touring * 88% * Select Size Price Varies By Size Select your size to see pricing * 7.2 * 8.3 * 8.5 * 7.1 * 8.5 * 8.2 * 14M * * Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady * 98% * Select Size Price Varies By Size Select…, …at the Goodyear reviews for the Assurance TripleTred All-Season, you'll see that the tire stacks up well against its competition. These tires are reinforced and strengthened against the harsher winter conditions and ensure first-rate controllability throughout their performance. Goodyear Assurance All Season Tire Review & Rating. Vehicle: Anonymous made this review … Why Shop for Wheels by First Selecting a Vehicle? If you are an owner of a coupe, sedan or minivan looking for Goodyear…, …Grand Touring All-Season Tires 2019: Yokohama AVID Ascend GT Category: Tires Length: (01:24) Testing Grand Touring All-Season Tires 2019: Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady Category: Tires Length: (01:22) Testing Grand Touring All-Season Tires 2019: Firestone WeatherGrip Category: Tires Length: (01:27)…, …QuietTrack * 100% * Select Size Price Varies By Size Select your size to see pricing * 9.2 * 9.3 * 9.4 * 8.5 * 9.6 * 9.3 * 360K * * Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady * 98% * Select Size Price Varies By Size Select your size to see pricing * 8.6 * 9.3 * 9.3 * 8.9 * 8.8 * 9.0 * 2M * * Continental…, …Rack Consumer Review, Grand Prix GTP Sedan, MT Michelin HydroEdge: "Great tire. The Goodyear Assurance All-Season, released in mid-2014, is aimed squarely at the value-conscious vehicle owner looking for an all-season tire from a trusted name brand. I have bought a total of 5 tires in one calendar year from here and my last tire I recently bought a month and 3 days ago had a patch on it, which were unfamiliar to Firestone and discount tire, turned out to be defective. Passenger Goodyear Assurance MaxLife - All Season Tire: characteristics, photo, available sizes, tire specifications and start year of production. In the Grand Touring All-Season category, Goodyear offers the Assurance ComforTred Touring while Michelin provides customers with the Primacy MXM4. Tires were excellent during the first 10k miles broken in period. When installing use a high pressure, & a no valve core required chuck, or (like many car tires) they won't easily seat to the bead. They don't last long at all. Came quickly !! Review of: Goodyear Assurance ComforTred Tires already wore out at 25000 miles, much less than advertised. I was a big Goodyear fan 25 years ago. A 10% hit on mpg. For a full test report, check out "Testing the Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season." Although it is a good year assurance there are many different types of good year assurance; not at all as good as the good year assurance outlast which is $23 more per tire but is a much better tire, well worth spending the extra money. Never purchasing tires through Amazon ever again. Extremely long life. tires." Read real reviews and tire quality ratings from actual customers for Goodyear Assurance All-Season tires, or help others find the best tires for their vehicle by submitting a Goodyear Assurance All-Season tire review of your own. Goodyear vs. Michelin: The Grand Touring All-Season Tire Showdown, Goodyear Assurance Passenger All-Season Tires, Next Evolution: Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season. I expected better, but tires only performed average in … Smooth driving and riding. Someone in the questions even asked if the tires are new, and the answer was yes. We returned purchase because only 2 tires showed up at installation place, other 2 never showed up. The bottom line is, when I took these tires to be mounted, I was told that they were USED tires. The only additional cost was to have them installed, around $60 for the two. This tire will fit 15 inch to 17 inch wheels, and is available in T, H and V speed ratings. Jul 18th 2019. Touring, all season tires are one of the most popular models on the market. Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2018. Tires were excellent during the first 10k miles broken in period, Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2018. The Goodyear Assurance ReadyWeather tire is a decent all-rounder. 3 stars are awarded for the other 3 tries that made it through the year. They were not hard to balance, &they have good wet road traction.1'st snow ( so no road salt ) and they had great grip,will see how they do in deeper snow. I had replaced my OEM Goodyear %28discontinued%29 tires with Michelin Premier A/S and was pretty happy with them. The Goodyear Assurance makes no exception to this rule. Bottom Line: It provides good value for money and is perfect for drivers who are doing everyday driving around town. They hold up well and good overall tire. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. These reviews are managed by Bazaarvoice and comply with the Bazaarvoice Authenticity Policy, which is supported by anti-fraud technology and human analysis. I have decided to keep the car a little longer and replace with Yoko directionals. Becareful when ordering Goodyear tires thru Amazon . Can't speak for the tread life or wear since I have only have them a month and a half. I expected better, but tires only performed average in most categories and definitely not worth the higher price. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. and remember NO REBATES WITH GOODYEAR TIRES THRU AMAZON. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Although it is a good year assurance there are many different types of good year assurance; not at all as good as the good year assurance outlast which is $23 more per tire but is a much better tire, well worth spending the extra money. They also had no marking on them, like the color dots, to indicate that they were new tires, and when the tread was measured by Discount Tires, the tread read that about 1,000 miles were already worn off of these tires. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Cons: Wet traction could be enhanced and the tread life is not as good as expected. … Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2018. not a good tire. Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady Tire Review: They promise predictable traction and noise reduction — and actually live up to that promise. …tread life from the Goodyear Triple Treads and now huge dissatisfacation with the Assurance, I am no longer considering or recommeding Goodyear to anyone for anything. Our team of highly trained experts has the knowledge and passion to help. Solid feel and more comfortable feeling. Got great longevity and great traction out of them all the way to the end. I have my own tire machine so I know these tires from install to road conditions. I purchased 2 last year, and they were indeed new tires, so that is why I clicked the "buy again" tab on my account.