I used to love great value creamer. I also bought this and mine has a burnt flovor 3 days in a row I have made coffee using different water different coffee ,everything different acept the creamer and it is nasty. The last three times I purchased it it has smelled and tasted terrible. I have used the Great Value Hazelnut creamer for years but no more. The new taste is absolutely terrible! It could be blended to ice coffee and in smoothies. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I just bought some as well. You can find un dissolved granules at the end. This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. But now they put vegetable oil instead of soybean oil. I bought a container of great value creamer I've been using this brand for 3 years but as of December it tasted like burnt grease. I have been using this coffee whitener for a few years and had no issues until January 2020. Instant was invented in 1901 by a Japanese scientist in Chicago, but the business boomed during World War II thanks to a lucky coincidence -- the same technology that produces penicillin and blood plasma, which was developed during the war for military use, is what makes instant coffee. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We are processing your message. We have 3--2 pound containers and just wasted our money on this terrible product. Starbucks doesn’t just make great fresh-brewed coffee—Starbucks instant coffee is also highly regarded as one of the best instant coffee options on the market! corkynderek2118 says: My husband and I are heavy coffee drinkers. Thank You for Your Reply! I’ll unscrew the kid and scoop about two or three spoonfuls of creamer from the container. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website. Some found its taste to be bitter sometime. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Great Value Classic Roast Medium Ground Coffee, 48 oz, See all details for Great Value Classic Roast Medium Ground Coffee, 48 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Even though the container was closed I could smell it as soon as I opened my cabinet. On my second spoonful, I noticed something moving around in the creamer powder. Some textures are grainy and not mixed easily. The Walmart Great Value Largest Coffee Creamer Original, If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. Why did you change it and why didn't you mark the containers saying there was a change before we bought 6 large containers of it that would be better used now force kitty litter than consumption! Review #1471726 is a subjective opinion of poster. My husband and I are very... Why have you switched ingredients of great value coffee creamer? In any case what was once the best tasting creamer for a low price is now unfit for use. Great Value - Coffee Creamer Review from Coraopolis, Pennsylvania What ever you did to your coffee creamer has now ruined my coffee! Now they might learn to do taste tasting market research before changing ingredients.