Reactions: stratman7 and OverDrivenGtr. UPDATE: I JUST received the Demon tube screamer and i compared it to the following: 1. ibanez TS5, 2. PLAY GREER! Videos. Platinum Supporting Member. User Kommentare . Free shipping for many products! The ScreamerLab will contain a distinct diode bus for each of the diodes in the clipping stage. Messages 6,037. Thread starter whatdisay; Start date Jun 18 , 2016; 1; 2; Next. I'd like some feedback to see what the differences are between them if any. Sep 17, 2016 #54 OverDrivenGtr said: I'd go for the Southland for lead work. Lightspeed The Lightspeed Organic Overdrive is a very natural sounding overdrive. Thread starter StratPaul; Start date Sep 17, 2017; S. StratPaul Member . Thanks . It works exceptionally well either boosting another drive or after other drives as a level boost. The guitar world would never be the same. Tomahawk Deluxe Drive. If you're looking for an overdrive, boost, fuzz, compressor, or tremolo that is rugged, road tested, and at home on stage, in the studio, or in your living room, you've found the right place! Die Schaltung war zwar ähnlich der des TS9, gefertigt wurde das Produkt aber bei Daphon in Taiwan unter Einsatz besonders billiger … From what I gather it's in the low gain, "transparent" (there's that word), non-tubescreamer camp. Not an excessive amount. High Quality Audio. On most volumes it accentuates your amp vs. coloring the amp.Excellent for clean boost or light dirt crunch. Greer LightSpeed Clone = 186,282Mps Drive by Fuzzdog Pedal Parts (UK) Marshall Bluesbreaker Clone = Ball Breaker with the Boutique Breaker mod kit (based on a Prince of Tone by Analogman) by Fuzzdog Pedal Parts (UK) Daughter board & Order Switcher = From Fuzzdog Pedal Parts (UK) LED Footswitches = From Time Travel Audio (UK) Back-plate: I made it from 5mm Perspex. Many players choose to use this style of overdrive pedal not just for dirt, but to hit the front end of the amp harder. So, it has been quite awhile since I was a regular participant here - was focused less on pedals and more on playing for a while, and trying to get the … NICK GREER. Messages 4,129. Silver Supporting Member. Greer Amps Lightspeed vs Rockett Blue Note. Audiobeispiele. Lightspeed LED is blue, Southland is red. $169.99. Either way, tube screamers are top notch pedals for any guitarist. Er selbst erzeugt aber keine hohe Verzerrung, doch in Kombination mit einem Röhrenamp kann man die Vorstufe mit dem Treter gut anblasen und erhält dann ein dynamisches Overdrive-Brett. $199.99. Sep 17, 2017 #1 Anyone have experience with either of these? Both pedals are included in this sell! Vergleichstest Verzerrerpedale. The stock Tube Screamer circuit contains two 1N914 silicon signal diodes in the clipping stage. Sep … Das Greer Amps Southland Harmonic Overdrive Pedal ist die perfekte Ergänzung zum Serienkollegen Lightspeed und beide zusammen ergeben ein perfektes Zerrer-Duo. These generate the standard tube screamer clipping overdrive/distortions sound. btjguitarman. I didn't … Greer Amps Southland Harmonic Overdrive Test . Tube Screamer-type pedals are favoured by metal players, who often employ them as an ‘always-on’ tool to reduce muddiness from a heavily-saturated amp. Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by joeleric26, Feb 8, 2017. $199.99. It can be dialed in to sound like your amp, but a little meaner. Might find one that fits your boost and midrange needs. btjguitarman. $199.99. Next Last. Tags: greer; lightspeed; Jul 13, 2016 #1. telefan62 Tele-Meister. whatdisay. Tell me about the Greer Lightspeed. But don't think you're getting a "transparent" overdrive when you buy one. Overdrive Pedal Shootout - Tube Screamer, Soul Food, AC Booster, Little Green Wonder - Duration: 13 ... Marshall Blues Breaker vs JHS Morning Glory - … The Greer Lightspeed sure gets a lot of raves these days. Previous Next *Büchse der Pandora auf* Brian Wampler behauptet, dass Unterschiede zwischen den legendären Tube Screamer Modellen TS9 und TS808 ein Mythos sind. Quelle: Wampler / Youtube. They also represent several interesting options for modifications. They rank as 4 of the best tube screamers available today. Screamer Radio Download; Stations Download; Stations Listen to internet radio Select, connect, and enjoy. Auch mit dem Nachfolger des TS-10, dem TS-5 Soundtank scheint Ibanez nicht unbedingt eine glückliche Hand gehabt zu haben, wozu dessen Kunststoffgehäuse nicht unerheblich beigetragen haben wird. The Southland is the next logical step for the Lightspeed platform—more gain, with two stages of clipping (utilizing different diode types for each stage of clipping), a focused midrange (not that annoying “hump”), and a bit of presence on top of the signal, to help cut through the mix. SOMA 63 Vintage Preamp. Now redesigned, the Ultimate uses tube shaping to optimize stiffness, aerodynamics and compliance, along with what is now considered “modern” geometry. Messages 257. Visual Sound RT808 (bass switch off) some observations: 1. the ts-5 sounds the best of all IMO 2. the ts9/808 switch doesn't make a lot of difference, just a very slight bass boost. In 1979 Ibanez released the most infamous overdrive pedal of all time – the Tube Screamer TS808. 1 of 2 Go to page. Joined: Aug 6, 2004 Location: Atlanta. Posts: 275. Well, simply put, it's the clearest, most natural feeling, and best overdrive we've heard for the player looking for a natural drive tone. Greer makes several other cool pedals like the Relic (Tube Screamer flavored) and others. The Lightspeed was built with the specific purpose of being a light to mild overdrive. Messages: 489. I have owned: Lightspeed, Burning Goat (never actually played it…haha) Thoughts on Lightspeed: Awesome, awesome OD. Gehört zu dieser Serie. Having no knowledge of its design, and knowing that YouTube gods can make any pedal sound like lightning in a bottle, I've decided to be a curmudgeonly skeptic and not to drink the Kool-Aid. Tube Screamer Treble Booster-Fußpedal. Der Tube Screamer ist ja bekanntlich ein Overdrive und gerade wegen seines rotzigen Sounds und der dynamischen Ansprache beliebt. However you use it, there are certain outcomes an overdrive pedal will deliver for anyone including an overall boost in volume and sustain. Silver Supporting Member. Messages 6,056. It's a relatively clean drive (the Southland covers a higher-gain sound), lower gain than a Tube Screamer. They seem very similar in tone and function. Constructed of 3/2.5 tubes, the Litespeed Ultimate was originally the brand’s go-to race bike with a unique, groundbreaking geometry at the time. Gorilla Warfare MKII. Greer Amps builds the best boutique effects pedals available. For your consideration I have a matching black and surf green OD combo, a Greer Lightspeed and a Southland. Und er versucht es in, dem Video zu beweisen. Conclusion: What’s the Best Tube Screamer Clone? We strive to build the best products around, with the best tone you've ever heard. Die 10 besten Verzerrer-Pedale für Metal. Save $125 on this duo vs. retail!Been on the fence about selling these for quite some while. I use this when I do not want the glassy sound of the Morning Glory. It has more mids than the Lightspeed which is a little scooped. 10) Greer Amplification Lightspeed Organic Overdrive Guitar Pedal The Greer Amplification is the type of overdrive pedal you can expect to deliver excellent quality performance. Ende der 70er Jahre tauchte der Ibanez Tube Screamer 808 auf, ein Overdrive mit wirklich röhrenartiger Charakteristik, damals eine Sensation. Lightspeed Organic Overdrive. All of these pedals are credible options. Here are some of the best tube screamers available on the market today! HIGHLY RATED PEDAL-Low to Medium Gain “natural” overdrive. Greer Amplification Lightspeed Customer Reviews: 5.0 out of 5 stars 21 ratings. Considering that this pedal packs a lot in top quality components, plus a lifetime warranty for the real owner that buys it first, then you will understand how great it would be in performance. In excellent condition Home studio use only Happy to pack well and post with tracking Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me ..., 1256239961 5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sellers Rank #22,189 in Musical Instruments (See Top 100 in Musical Instruments) #6,476 in Guitar & Bass Accessories: Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Date First Available July 30, 2014 Color Name Blue Feedback Would you like to tell us about a lower price?