This is the chili recipe the gang eats at Purdue Boilermaker football games. An easy low-carb option! Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Mozzarella cheese jazzes up a classic. Tribune Content Agency | Nov 10, 2020 at 4:10 PM . We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. I never knew how to make good meatballs until I found this recipe. ", "This is a great, one-skillet meal that will be a regular in our household. It's like a loaded deep-dish pizza served upside-down. This is an old recipe, easy and kids usually like it. It takes a little work, but it is worth it. , Low-Carb Cauliflower and Ground Beef Hash, Crock Pot Homestyle Ground Beef Casserole, Keto Ground Beef With Worcestershire Sauce. It also makes for great leftovers! It's super easy and everyone loves it. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. This recipe has been handed down from my mother. This gluten-free meatball recipe is easy to make. Very tasty with shredded cheese on top.”, "This is a nice twist on a casserole. Feed your family fast (and cheap!) Pre-make low-carb taco shells using shredded cheese. Perfectly golden tortillas, melted cheese, and sides of cream cheese, salsa, and guacamole make this the perfect movie night meal. That’s saying a lot!”, “My family can't get enough! Ground beef here serves as the perfect savory binder for crunchy, less absorbent vegetables like radishes and carrots. For a delicious crowd pleaser that will have your family cheering, who ya gonna call? Serve with garlic and onion white rice, black beans, and fried ripe plantains. ", "This is what chili should be. The meatballs were very tender and so flavorful!". From sloppy mac and cheese to slow cooker chop suey to pizza casserole, you're sure to find a dinner winner from among these tasty ground beef casseroles. Need more family-friendly dinner ideas? I like that my husband actually eats all the veggies when I make this. One tip for the meatballs: Wet your hands to make rolling them a lot easier! Add mushrooms. I’m very particular about recipes, but this one is a keeper.”, "Don't let the grease from the meat go to waste! ", "We have this at least once a month. Picadillo is a dish popular all over — from Latin American countries to the Philippines — and it usually consists of ground meat, tomatoes, raisins, and olives. Make it gluten-free by bypassing the crust and serving this beefy filling over mashed potatoes instead. It's an excellent time-saving measure for a dish you'll definitely finish in three bites or less. The entire recipe worked really well! If you've got a pack of ground beef in the fridge or freezer, you're half-way to an easy dinner. Just five ingredients are needed to make this glorious casserole. There are many variations of picadillo. ", "These were the easiest thing ever! Check out all of our super easy and fast recipes. You can add onions if desired. The colored peppers looked lovely on our plates. It's part of the magic in creating a masterpiece! It's a comfort food for me! After years of adjustments I have found a recipe for all to enjoy. Savory, rich, and dense, they'll perfectly complement any meat dish and add even more flavor — like they do in this low-carb casserole. A very comforting fall or winter dish. This Pakistani beef curry has been a family favorite for years. Get the recipe: Cauliflower and Ground Beef Hash. I have found none better anywhere. ", "This is so easy and delicious. I used tomato sauce instead of ketchup. I've made many versions of spaghetti but for under 30 minutes, this is the winner!”, “These were great tacos! Top your bell peppers with your favorite garnish, such as pico de gallo. You (and your stomach) can thank us later! These one is also a great option for a meal-prepped lunch. Looking for one of your favorite recipes? My kids loved them. This is my mom's special homemade lasagna recipe with made from scratch tomato sauce and delicious, cheesy filling. I especially enjoyed the texture of the cooked tortillas. They came out juicy and tender. This recipe cuts a ton of fuss out by using refrigerated pie crusts you can just roll and fold. A lady I worked with brought this in one day, and it was a hit. It's a comfort food for me!" Plus, all of your private notes can now be found directly on the recipe page under the directions. Eat it on its own, in tacos, over rice, or in empanadas. (Definite husband pleaser!). Beef and beans — amped up with tomato paste, Worcestershire, a bit of brown sugar, and plenty of spices — can be served over rice or stuffed into rolls, and breaks down to less than $2 per serving. ", "This was really good and simple. Good luck and enjoy. Brown the cornmeal with the grease and add it back into your chili. Homemade meatballs are a very easy to make, and since we skip the very messy step of pan-frying these before they hit the sauce, it becomes downright simple. Pair with zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice for a complete meal. It contains your vegetables, dairy and meat all in one easy dish. Get the recipe: French Onion Beef Casserole. There are no results for your search. This is a recipe I came up with when I was helping to raise 6 kids. Every penny counted. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Need I say more? This recipe does all of that. This low-carb hash comes together in less than half an hour. The ingredients can easily be adjusted to suit your taste. This is a very easy and no fail recipe for meatloaf. Specifically, this casserole, which gets its creamy texture from four kinds of cheese. When I was growing up, my mom never ever made meatloaf and I always wanted to try it - I finally tried it at a restaurant and loved it. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is a combination of many different tomato-based chili recipes. Traditionally served with hot white rice or potatoes, it's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef and you probably have all the ingredients on hand! 50 Quick & Easy Ground Beef Dinners. I like to use spicy pinto beans. Since today's electric pressure cookers are so versatile, you can make versatile recipes in them such as these stuffed bell peppers. When she passed away, she didn't leave me her recipe, but she left me the desire to recreate it. Get the recipe: Crock Pot Homestyle Ground Beef Casserole. If you find the meat mixture too mushy, just add more bread crumbs until it forms patties that hold their shape. Previous ones were either too hot or too mild, this one even was to the liking of my finance who hates chili. When I moved out on my own I started experimenting with different recipes and creating my own version. For an extra crunch, and to keep it gluten-free, serve with a handful of corn tortilla chips, and maybe some sour cream and salsa. Many are one-dish affairs that are easy to set and forget about in the oven. Very good hotdish recipe from my late grandmother that can also be eaten as a meal with a salad. Serve over steamed white rice. Inspired by Paula Deen's Bobby's Goulash. Get the recipe: Crock Pot Cheeseburger French Fries. The stuffing can also be used for taco salads as well as tacos or burritos. Drain it off into a saute pan and add some cornmeal. ", "This is really delicious. Get the recipe: Keto Beef & Mushroom Casserole. Definitely use fresh bread crumbs and freshly grate your cheese instead of using the canned variety...it really does make a difference. I usually make enough extra sauce to pour over mashed potatoes. Works well in a slow cooker. Simply delightful! I was tired of boring, tasteless Salisbury steak recipes, so I created this one myself. It's so simple and quick to make; you can put it together in half an hour or less. Perfect for weeknight dinners or simply when you can't be bothered to toil in a hot kitchen, these comforting, cozy casseroles are at the rescue. What's not to like?”, "This is awesome and so easy to make! This is an easy and very tasty dish. Busy weeknights are the worst time to prepare elaborate meals. From beef empanadas to savory Korean-style bowls to beef stroganoff, below you'll find a ton of recipes that'll let you transform ground beef into a full meal — complete with options for the Instant Pot, Crock Pot, and Keto diet. From tacos to soup to stroganoff, it takes just an hour—or less—to prepare these hearty meals made with ground beef. From tacos to soup to stroganoff, it takes just an hour—or less—to prepare these hearty meals made with ground beef. (And as with all of the recipes on this list, feel free to sub ground beef for ground turkey, chicken, pork, or even crumbled soyrizo. ", "This recipe was so clever and easy to make. Here I use a standard half-beef/half-pork mixture. Get the recipe: Vegetable and Ground Beef Skillet. Our picky two year-old loved it!”, “A faster way to put delicious, saucy meatloaf on your dinner table.”, “Taco-seasoned ground beef simmered with tomato and rice topped with salsa, cheese and lettuce for a tortilla chip-dipping meal!”, “The family loved this! We added extra cheese on top, because we love cheese!”, "Simply, easy, fast, inexpensive and tastes like lasagna. Do not omit wine, as it's really important to the flavor of this dish. ", "This gravy had the perfect thickness — not too soupy and not too thick, exactly right. Get the recipe: Crock Pot Cuban Picadillo. Get the recipe: Taco Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Need more family-friendly dinner ideas? This beefy chili is packed with beans, veggies, and spice. When you're stuck on new weeknight dinner ideas, ground beef lends itself to a ton of ideas. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Check out all of our super easy and fast recipes. – Robin Kennedy. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. My kids loved it. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. ", "What a great twist on a can of tomato soup! It takes five minutes to throw together — who doesn't love that? Who knew that fried plantains and a fried egg had the ability to instantly elevate a dish from yum to "Is there more left??". You'll notice that Recipe Box is now called SAVES and your recipes are organized in COLLECTIONS. ", “This is so good! They are a fine substitute for those who cannot eat gluten. "We LOVED these. I always prep and cook the chili the night before and then reheat the next day. Make a casserole. I followed the directions exactly and we all loved it. No more dry, lackluster burgers. I've already made these twice in a week.”, “This was delicious and extremely quick. Garnish with strips of ham and roasted red pepper. One of the best aspects of ground beef recipes—besides the limitless possibilities—is that they often tend to be inexpensive. Everyone enjoyed them, even my middle daughter who rarely eats meat. Use them in spaghetti or in meatball sandwiches (my kids' favorite). Everyone gave it two thumbs up! We had both soft and hard shells to choose from.”, “A great soup! That's why this one comes together with canned corn, chicken broth, and taco seasoning. Not keto? I used red and green peppers." Use that extra time to put together a quick green salad to serve with it. This is a savory and traditional Cuban home-cooked meal with ingredients that are readily available in any supermarket. Even when everyone has seconds, we still have plenty of leftovers. This is a very simple and quick beef stroganoff that can be made after a busy day at work. I normally make mine with just ground beef and they still taste great. recipe Grandma's Sloppy Joes "This was one of my favorite things that my grandma made. The best beef stroganoffs are creamy and rich — and leave you with leftovers for the whole week. Get our life-saving Dinner Daily newsletter. I have made this also without the meat, and it is well received.