Baking keeps them healthier. Busy nights don't mean you have to sacrifice delicious dinners. Ovens vary and times are approximate so bake until balls are no longer pink inside. A mixture including ground chicken, chorizo, peas and raisins is topped with sausage, hard-cooked eggs and cheese, rolled into a cylinder and baked. Sienna Livermore is a commerce editor at Hearst covering best-selling products, home items, fashion, beauty, and things you just can't live without. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. My partner frequently takes my cooking to work for colleagues to sample, and they said this is not only some great chili with kick, it's one of the best non-standard chilis they've eaten! I just really happen to love the taste of ground chicken. Great served with chips, stuffed in half a zucchini (and baked), in a tortilla, or just by itself! We may earn commission from the links on this page. That's because it's easy to use, inexpensive, and versatile enough that you're unlikely to get bored with it no matter how much you end up eating. If you buy from a link, we may earn a commission. Serve with or without rice. Try these baked chicken burgers as an alternative to hamburgers! It is the best burger you will ever have! Say hi to the ultimate chicken burger upgrade. These chicken Kiev balls are crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, stuffed with seasoned butter, and sure to be a hit on game day or any day of the year. This is a healthy, spicy ground chicken burger topped with smashed avocado and a homemade coleslaw. Losing all our chill over this creamy, saucy pasta. Of course! An easy way to add healthy protein to any salad, baked chicken meatballs will turn a side dish into a light dinner. This makes a very light sauce. This low-carb dish pairs well-seasoned chicken with coconut-infused basmati rice and diced mango for a fast, flavorful weeknight meal. Green chili, sliced jalapeño, and fire-roasted tomatoes do the trick. Unlike its beefier counterpart, ground chicken is very lean, with hardly any saturated fat (the stuff the World Health Organization wants you to stay away from). It is part of the Pakistani, Punjabi, Indian, and Bangladeshi cuisines. Hundreds of delicious recipes, paired with simple sides, that can be on your table in 45 minutes or less. Serve with sweet chile sauce or plum chutney. If you like your chili with a fiery kick, look no further. Try ground chicken dumplings. You could use ground turkey instead of chicken, I would think. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 80 Best Sweet Potato Recipes for Every Meal, 30 Best Delicata Squash Recipes to Make This Fall, Comforting Casserole Recipes Perfect for Fall, 80+ Easy Fall Recipes for Delicious Family Dinners, 64 Best Pumpkin Recipes That Your Family Will Love, 60+ Dinner Ideas for Two for Romantic Date Nights, Creamy Pumpkin Pasta with Pine Nut Gremolata, Con Poulos; Food styling by Simon Andrews; Prop styling by Marina Malchin. Chicken and Chile Hash Recipe. Instant Pot® Ground Chicken Chili This is a Whole 30®-compliant dish! Wine And Spirit Tags Are Perfect For Holidays, Starbucks Color-Changing Holiday Cups Are Here, 23 Healthier Ways To Eat Pumpkin This Fall, Spicy Chicken Burgers with Guacamole, Cheddar, and Pickled Onions, Chicken Meatball Sliders with Wilted Spinach, Buffalo Chicken Burger with Blue Cheese Ranch, Orecchiette with Baked Mini Chicken Meatballs, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Ground chicken has a touch more fat than ground chicken breast, key for a more flavorful hash. Bring these to your next tailgate and your friends will love you forever. Ground turkey and beef are standard and all, but ground chicken deserves your attention, too. Thick and robust, great for dinner on a cool evening. It is full of flavor and very nutritious. You're going to want to put mini meatballs in all your pasta dishes from now on. BUY NOW Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls, $25; amazon. Here's a flavorful recipe that will satisfy. Shami kebab is a popular local variety of kebab from the Indian subcontinent. Garnish with Sriracha sauce, sesame seeds, and green onion. Ground Orange Chicken was born in my head one evening about a month ago when we were preparing Korean Ground Beef as we have for years. Looks and tastes great. They are also a very healthy meal choice. Ground chicken has a touch more fat than ground chicken … Heat up your night with jalapeño-spiked chicken patties. Chicken burgers topped with grilled Granny Smith apples and onions. Ground chicken, chickpeas and tomatoes are simmered in a flavorful blend of red curry paste, coconut milk and robust Indian spices for a twist on chili. I was so happy with how it tasted that I decided to make this my first recipe submission. Teriyaki sauce is made with sake or mirin, soy sauce, and sugar. While the potatoes cook, make sure to cook the chicken … Either way, it's low-carb, cheesy, goodness. Make the most of this versatile and healthy protein! A tasty take on chicken tikka masala. All of the flavor of an egg roll in a bowl! It can really take on the flavor of the spices you bring in this recipe… More about us. I came up with the idea for these burgers one night when I was feeling really creative, and they were a huge hit with my family. A twist on traditional meatloaf, this dish is sweet and savory with a tangy glaze. We are trying to eat healthier, but we still want flavorful, so I came up with this recipe. 15 of the Best Fried Chicken Recipes Ever, Your Backyard Needs an In-Ground Trampoline. Better believe it. By pre-made wonton wrappers and these easy, healthy dumplings are already half made. Country Living participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. If you prefer a heartier sauce, add 1/2 can of tomato paste or even use crushed tomatoes instead of whole, but I encourage you to try it as written; it's so yummy! Enjoy! All the flavors you love in chicken Parm in a super-delicious, juicy meatball. If you can't get enough of buff chicken, you need to make this dinner immediately. These tasty baked chicken meatballs have always been a hit. Can I substitute ground beef? So whether you're looking for something to do with the ground chicken you already bought, or simply searching for a new ingredient to try out, give these chicken recipes a look over, and then plan one or two for dinner this week. With buns and traditional burger fixings, or with your own twist, put a little something different on the table tonight. My picky 12-year-old son LOVES these! I hope you enjoy! Thanks to a smart use of chicken, you can also feel comfortable after you eat. But don't forget to make the quick-pickled cucumber and onions. After trying other white chili recipes, I created my own that full with ground chicken, beans, peppers, and savory herbs, hot-spicy yet sweet, and creamy for a change from tomato-based chili. Up the ante with tortilla chips or corn muffins as a side--with kernel corn and diced chiles added to the muffin batter. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Serve over al-dente spaghetti noodles. This started out as an experiment for an alternative to beef, but it turned out to be the best meatloaf ever. Cinnamon, cayenne, and a jar of salsa verde give this easy-to-make, healthy twist on chili a hard-to-stop-eating level of flavor. For those Buffalo chicken addicts out there (acceptance is the first step), this burger might be a serious roadblock on your way to recovery.