Add whatever sweeteners you use and hot water, stir and you'll have a great version of the store version. Rich, creamy wonderful "un-coffee" COFFEE drink, Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2015. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2020, I add a cup of this cappuccino to my hazelnut decaf coffee every day. Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, Comes With 6 to 12 oz. Quick delivery. Love these!! the product has always been consistent and is a nice alternative if you like or want a flavored coffee. Grove Square is a company that makes K-Cup cappuccinos and they advertise that each K-cup contains about 30 mg of caffeine. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Put the K-cup in the machine and snap it down as normal, then open it, and reposition the cup so there is another hole being made in a different part of the cup. Has been working great for me since I figured that out. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I am on very limited caffeine. Compression x Compression Brass T-Fitting, 3/8" X 3/8" X 1/4" Tube Union Tee - Black, enjoy having coffee delivered and it is always correct and timely. Brew Sizes, Studio Gray, Hostess Brand Single Serve Coffee Pods (Sno Ball), HEMA 46 Pad Dark Roast Coffee For Senseo Coffee Makers. The is is not dairy free. Grove Square French Vanilla Cappuccino 96 Cups. Grove Square French Vanilla Cappuccino Nutrition Information: What is the caffeine content of Grove Square French Vanilla Cappuccino? There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Tastes awesome, and is quickly becoming my 'chill out with a hot drink after work' coffee. Then I use a knife to cut the foil off of 2-3 cups and pour the powder in my cup. I’m not a coffee drinker but this is AWESOME! 1/4" Tube X 3/4" Female Garden Hose Thread, 3/8 in. Great price too. You can get different flavors, although, I've only tried the French vanilla and it's my favorite. It’s delicious and I don’t use any additional creamer or sugar. Love these things. i am not a "starbucks" kind of coffee drinker, so perhaps if you are you might find this less than full flavored and a bit of a "specialty" type coffee. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2020. Brew Size, K-Cup Pod Storage, and Travel Mug Friendly, White, Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 6 to 12 oz. We do not have any recommendations at this time. They stopped selling them locally at grocery stores and Wally World, so I bought them here. We will send an email, Facebook Messenger or Webpush when product available. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. A typical Keurig K-Cup contains around 100 mg of caffeine, which is about what you’d get out of 2 ounces of coffee. French Vanilla flavour; Cappuccino; Single serve cups; Compatible with Keurig® K-Cup® Brewers Unable to add item to List. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2014. Grove Square Specialty Cappuccino flavored drink mixes, made with some of the highest quality ingredients, with a sugar/sucralose blend, are a decadent combination of each coffee, and flavor combo sure to be refreshing and treat anytime of day. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. x 3/8 in. This stuff is great if you like "fou fou" coffee that doesn't taste like coffee. There are 80 calories in 1 k-cup (15 g) of Grove Square French Vanilla Cappuccino. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. There isn't much caffeine in these convenient little K-cups, so I let my kids have them. Our customers go crazy for Grove Square French Vanilla Cappuccino. What is the caffeine content of Grove Square French Vanilla Cappuccino? I usually drink 2-3 cups of coffee each day for the caffeine and liberally add artificial creamer and stevia (natural sweetener). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Gevalia is the ideal brand for those who crave a … Please try again. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Each box contains 24 single-serve cups for use in your Keurig K-Cup brewer. They love them since they are similar to a hot chocolate type of drink. The is is not dairy free. Fast and efficient delivery even when we order from different locations. I also gifted a box to one of my grandson’s for Christmas, he was thrilled, Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2020. My grandkids also love it, and it’s a treat for them to have a cup of Nani’s cappuccino when they visit. It is sweet and mild on its own. Thought it was my machine, but it only happens with these. The box indicates it contains milk. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2015. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The box indicates it contains milk. i find it is a nice change and is particularly nice as an iced coffee drink. Delectable coffee flavour mixed with aromatic French vanilla cream, Grove Square French Vanilla Cappuccino K-cups® are an indulgent treat that you will enjoy any time of day. Even though I shake them up before using them, sometimes the seal is so tight, no water come out. x 3/8 in. Your email address will not be shared with anyone else. This beverage is low in caffeine and yet gives me a little pick up in the afternoon. Sold by TA National Trading and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. 20-count Single Serve Cups for Keurig K-Cup Brewers Grove Square Cappuccino Variety Pack Featuring French Vanilla, Hazelnut, and Caramel Cups 4.2 out of 5 stars 74 $22.95 $ 22 . I love that I can buy 96 K Cups at a time. You DO NOT need a Krupp's thing to use these or almost all of the other k cups. Finally learned a work-around for it. Please try again later. : Calorie breakdown: 53% fat, 47% carbs, 0% protein. About 20-30 mg per serving. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Love, LOVE this coffee. Sonic Electric Toothbrush for Adults and Kids, Contains 2 Dupont Soft Brush Heads, ... Descaling and Maintenance Kit for Keurig Brewers - Includes 10 Keurig Rinse Pods Plus 2 Replacement Filters, Poise Incontinence Pads for Women, Ultimate Absorbency, Long, Original Design, 90 Count (2 Packs of 45) (Packaging May Vary). It is delicious. These are by far my favorite and the least expensive I have found. Please try again. Because K-Cup cappuccinos are makeshift cappuccinos rather than authentic ones, it would make sense that the coffee content is less, and the … Better priced too. Is this dairy free? Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. It has a taste closer to the gas station machine cappucinos. It’s reasonably priced and so convenient in the K-Cups. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Includes 48 cups with each serving containing 20-30mg caffeine - Packaging May Vary. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. However this particular Grove Square Cappuccino French Vanilla needs no additional ingredients.