Those who originally played Halo: Reach on the Xbox when it came out in 2010 had access to the split screen, but it looks like PC players won’t have the luxury. I mean technically there's a glitch for 3 player split screen coop in halo 3 but it crashes whenever you have one of the cortana messages and stuff. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. i mean most PC games now a day add it in because a lot of PC gamers are couch co op players. Halo would be perfect to do a co-op campaign on. Halo would be perfect to do a co-op campaign on. Multiple mouse/keyboard support doesn't work well at the best of times. I hope that isn't the case for this bundle though, for sure. i feel that adding split screen would be a valued asset and increase sales especially considering the overwhelming want for such a feature. Where is the local multiplayer and coop campaign ? They did say they'd look into splitscreen post launch, though they have other stuff to deal with atm like the Audio bug/issues amongst other things as well. I and a friend have bought a xbox controller for pc just to play together at one screen different games. no way . ... Local split screen and coop campaign Where is the local multiplayer and coop campaign ? A big thing many PC players are wondering is if they can play a split screen co-op campaign game or online match with friends from the same computer. The initial release of the set includes Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, Halo 4, as well as the digital feature Halo: Nightfall and access to the Halo 5: Guardians multiplayer beta. You can get it from the Microsoft Store, Steam, or if you have a subscription to the Xbox Game Pass for PC and pay the monthly subscription, you can play it. I remember playing halo reach online with my friend one the same Xbox, and it was god damn beautiful. On Halo 1 and Halo 2 the game utilizes the full 16:9 screen. Please add this, Microsoft. Co-op … All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. there is no reason for that exept maybe selling more consoles,also, this feature has greatly participated to the succes of the halo franchise,i remember when i was a kid, playing halo whit my family, friends..... so why ? Halo: The Master Chief Collection. It won’t matter what PC version of the game you have because they can interact together. Where is the local multiplayer and coop campaign ? Might need an upgrade first though... halo should have split screen and if it does not have it then it would be unfortunate. Will the PC version get splitscreen coop/multi as well? Does Halo 2 Anniversary have 3-4 player COOP for the Campaign? good ? Doktor Mandrake. © Valve Corporation. So, 343 should add split screen for PC version. yup, but as i said,i only have a pc, and none of my friends have pc, only xbone (+ no crossplay ),and lan require space for multiple screens and pc,as well,clearly not something practical or user friendly in that way. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). there is a huge potential for increasing sales if they add it. ... nor do i recall 2 player co-op on CE(Halo 1 was single player campaign if i recall only...) Halo CE was at least 2 player, split-screen at least, and if you are all on different consoles you can do 4 players. I wonder if it was only Halo 3 with co-op partner as Arbiter in a game actually did recall it was present on second character along of master chief and not just no one as all other halos it is same model as a host why did bungie and 343 only focus halo 3 coop better then other halos? #1. Horizontally. Halo 5 didn't have split screen and some people didn't like the game for that one reason. I'd like to via my TV. © Valve Corporation. Halo: The Master Chief Collection. all i want is play these games with my friends and family, and i can't because there is no local coop /split screen mode...i don't care for online mp, because not everybody have good internet,(like me) not everybody can invest in a console for just 1 game,and not everybody is interested in "competitive dck size comparizon" and thousands hours of grind. If they don't put splitscreen in, I'm gonna be sad. All rights reserved. I sincerely hope that just because it's a PC version that 343i won't think split-screen doesn't need to be implemented. PC games especially of console ports aren't particularly well known for including the couch co-op split screen stuff the console games had, like Call of Duty etc not including it. although adding split screen for campaign … Make sure you and your friends pick up the correct game versions when Halo: Reach releases. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2077569545, All According To Plan - PLEASE tell me it's going to be fixed. Those who originally played Halo: Reach on the Xbox when it came out in 2010 had access to the split screen, but it looks like PC players won’t have the luxury. If you and a friend have the game for your respective PCs, you can jump into a group together and start playing the campaign, firefight, or hop into an online match. Co-op is going to happen for the game, that’s for sure. On the Steam page, it only list online coop and multiplayer. All rights reserved. I hope there is. I'm confident splitscreen will come to the PC port as it's one of Halo's main selling points, and the fact the community didn't react to Halo 5 well due to the absence of splitscreen. Halo 3: ODST's campaign was added via content update on May 30, 2015. Halo 1 and 2 didn't have co-op when they launched on PC back in the day, but this is an Xbox One port after all, so we might be in luck... Split screen isn't as big of a thing in PC gaming, so it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't add it. #4. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). although adding split screen for campaign and multiplayer would increase activity on the matchmaking.