updates from their service team since early September. I would go back there for any truck accessories I may…", 24 Hour Towing and Road Service of all types of vehicles and makes! Share Wallace's life story with friends and family. about a year ago i went to them for a new battery…", "Very friendly and helpful staff. Being from California we needed to rent a motorcycle for the trip. Gifts in his memory may be made to the memorial fund at the Church or to The First Church in Jaffrey, 14 Laban Ainsworth Way, Jaffrey Center, NH 03452. EagleRider Harley-Davidson Rentals in Boston . And this is just another reason why Harley will be out of business in a decade! Delivers a level of exhilaration unlike anything else. after our harried (EOM) end of month shipping and thank our dept. They even charged me $110 for a "multi-point/safety" inspection. Scott travelled all over the world growing the various divisions of Spalding and even resided in Cambridge, England from 1979 - 1983. All good until no one called me on Tuesday and eventually I decided to make a call on Wednesday afternoon and I was told that they cannot track the order they placed but she'll call me on Thursday. He was 68 years old. Arrangements handled by Smith-Kelleher Funeral Home, GREENFIELD, MA. They were so quick to help, happy and extremely knowledgeable. 1994 Harley-Davidson® Electra Glide® Ultra Classic®, Low Rider® S as low as $253/month* - Vivid Black. Instant power and acceleration. Boston Harley-Davidson® in Revere, MA, is one of the largest full-service Harley-Davidson® dealerships in New England. Check everything before you ride, BECAUSE THEY DON'T!You can bet, I will never do any business ever, with that dealership. Great attitude from everyone I interacted with at Boston Harley. I had a disappointing experience after getting rear-ended on my Harley. What did I pay $110 for? I worked in the Distribution dept. Showing 1-20 of 175 results 6. Looking for William Creelman in Massachusetts? I was amazed when the voice at the other end of the phone told me my bike was ready for pickup ???? When I got there a nice lady came and told me that the left hand module is gone and needed replacement. This 7.99% offer is available on new Harley-Davidson® motorcycles to high credit tier customers at ESB and only for up to an 84-month term. "They are fantastic. They definitely answer all questions and enjoy educating. I always have a nice experience here. I needed a battery for my 2001 Benz and the dealership quoted me $453 installed. Fine, no problem, it means my life if a good mechanic can look over the bike and make sure everything is up to par before I take it back out on the road. A full service department with 12 service bays, a team of master technicians- factory trained and PHD certified plus the latest state-of-the-art tools and diagnostic equipment. Please allow 24 hours for your entry to be reviewed for appropriate content. Guess what: no one called until 5 PM and again I decided to call and see what's going on, same story and she will call me the next day, wanna guess: 5PM on Friday and no call, finally I make the call and try to be as nice as possible and I get the same story and the same lady says she'll call me the following Tuesday on June 9th and the bike should be ready by Wednesday. In that time I found Scott to be a total Family man and a dedicated Spalding man. Growing up on a farm in Western Massachusetts, local Bill Creelman was raised on fresh, in-season food. I LIKE RIDING and BEING ALIVE! Check our calendar or sign-up to receive our E-Newsletters. SCAM! A great guy from a great Melrose family - I knew his mom and dad, too - and I was sorry to see that he had died. Boston Harley-Davidson® | Revere, Massachusetts | Full service dealer of new and pre-owned motorcycles. And everyone working there we loved you....we'll be back! Scott was my freshman roommate at Dartmouth, my classmate there for four years, and at Columbia for two more. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Based on info from the business and our users, “Through out my visit, I met Frank, Steve, and Anthony just to name a few- they were all extremely kind and approachable.” in 3 reviews, “I can tell you that I bought my bike from Frank Anzalone, and when I buy my next it will be from Boston HD.” in 3 reviews, “Bill helped find the right bike for my needs.” in 2 reviews, Boston Harley-Davidson®, Revere, MA, located near Boston, is one of the largest full service Harley-Davidson dealerships in New England - vast selection of new and pre-owned motorcycles - all trades welcome. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Sister of Christine A. Creelman of Winchester, MA and Carol C. Moriarty and her husband John of Winchester, MA. Now that the weather is no longer good, I have to find a truck to tow the bike 70 miles away. I can tell you that I bought my bike from Frank Anzalone, and when I buy my next it will be from Boston HD. Go check them out. Share Scott's life story with friends and family. Brother of the late Evelyn C. Kimball and Arnold S. Creelman. Thanks you guys! He was a true gentleman and a class act who left things better whenever he was involved.