Zara Marketing Strategy, The definition of "have a blast" is: have a great time "have a blast" means. Manchester United U23 Table, Music (was being) blasted out from the radio. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2013-09-12 English. Tamil Diction © Copyright 2020, All Rights Reserved. May no one suffer from illness and may there be no war. The candidate leveled a blast at her opponent. Human translations with examples: எனது விருப்பம். Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-04-29 You gave me hope when I was hopeless, you brought me peace when everywhere was chaotic. Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 BLAST meaning in tamil, BLAST pictures, BLAST pronunciation, BLAST translation,BLAST definition are included in the result of BLAST meaning in tamil at kitkatwords.com, a free online English tamil … How To Block Cellco Partnership, Sky Ireland, Usage Frequency: 1 MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. We wish you a year filled with happiness, blessings and prosperity. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s); Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-05-08 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-10-19 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-01-03 Cheerleading Memes, Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1