=), May 18, 2014 10:56 PM in response to leroydouglas Dear Angelyn Krout, Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Both versions are considered acceptable. Hawaiian Pronunciation: Learn how to pronounce Hawaiian consonants and vowels from this web page. Anyway, I decided I wanted to learn Hawaiian because it's such a beautiful language, so downloaded this app. Numbers which use three times as many digits in base 2 as in base 10. It is also the word for Hello, Goodbye, Affection, and Sympathy. Crazy (especially referring to a mentally deranged person). To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Hawaiian Legal Land-Terms. How to deal with a younger coworker who is too reliant on online sources, You are simply seeing light touching your eyes (masturbation addiction). The Hawaiian Language is felt to be derived from ancient Polynesian mariners who migrated to Hawaii by canoe in two waves. A paste made from Taro root. How can I handle a PC wanting to be a "twist" villain? Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. The Hawaiian word for Love is Aloha. Aloha!" May 18, 2014 7:23 PM in response to shldr2thewheel, May 18, 2014 10:56 PM in response to leroydouglas. I like the app for the most part, but it does have some glitches. That's a helpful video, but I don't think it will help Siri pronounce the Hawaiian place names, streets, and locations. Hawaiian vowels are pronounced without "off-glides", which are transitional sounds added by the non-native speaker and away from the proper pronunciation, as with a Southern drawl or to "prettify" the language to sound more like English. Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps. What I've got going: You can however make the suggestion to Apple. I use it to help with mele lyric translations and to look up fun words for everyday conversations, and for that it's great. http://www.apple.com/feedback/, May 18, 2014 7:23 PM in response to shldr2thewheel Parker Dictionary. • "This app is the best Hawaiian translation that I have ever used. In response to shldr2thewheel, It would be a great if there was a way to "train" Siri with local pronunciation. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Is it safe to have two separate circuits hooked to the same outlet? That’s not even a real translation. Download now to learn common Hawaiian Words!Simply enter a word to translate, or browse through hundreds of translations! Reply I have this question too (13) I have this question too Me too (13) Me too. Job offers - how to negotiate higher salary due to higher costs of living at the new location. Often used on jewelry--especially the Hawaiian bracelets worn by wahine.