Hawaiian Tropic® Dark Tanning Oil Pump Spray Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_075486088552, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]. I can hardly get this out of the bottle as the pump gets stuck and wont spray properly and when it does I get different consistencies. I love it and will for sure be buying this product again. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. Hawaiian Tropic® Pump Oils drench your skin in protective moisture. Reapply often. If you want a fast, dark tan, this is your best bet. $8.92. I use a little less these days but still works great. It helps me catch a light tan while still protecting my skin from sun damage. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. my husband was so thrilled to find a great smelling oil with SPF of 25. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Opened to top to find it was GEL!!! Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Spray Pump, SPF 6 8 Oz (Packaging May Vary) 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,688. It smells amazing and fresh! I love being able to get that bronze glow from the sun without feeling like my skin is burning off from the oil. I was given a few squirts of Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil. The scent is like being in the tropics. not sure what to do. Something went wrong. I have tried numerous tanning products and they seem to not work as well as this. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 76 reviews. Neutrogena Micromist Airbrush Sunless Tanning Spray - … Love this product and it's scent and how easy it is to apply and just everything about it, wouldn't recommend anything else. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a deep dark tan. I bought this recently and it’s amazing! I use this almost every summer, I love when it's on sale, I tend to grab it in the winter, for a great price!! This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. 92 ($1.12/fl oz) You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil Pump Spray SPF 15 2 BOTTLES- 8 OZ EACH. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. I adore the scent, this is the only tanning oil I use! Im nervous if the SPF is accurate. Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Oil, Spray Pump, SPF 6 8 oz (packaging may vary) 4.3 out of 5 stars 611 Hawaiian Tropic Antioxidant Sunscreen Spray With Green Tea Extract, SPF 30, 3.4 Ounce, Pack of 3 I bought this product and used it maybe 3 times where it worked great, but now the pump won’t work and the ‘oil’ has turned into a thick gel!! This is just right for me. 1 use and it turned to gel . Other offers may also be available. Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter Plumerla Acutifolia Flower Extract Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil Aleurites Moluccana Seed Extract Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract Amyl Acetate Fragrance Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract Colocasia Antiquorum Root Extract Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract Lanolin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract Mineral Oil. I have seen this logo most my life . Banana Boat. I love this stuff!! I wanted to keep tan while riding topless without burning, and this is the ticket. Hawaiian Tropic has a variety of products that pamper your skin and encourage… This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Qatar, Kuwait, Croatia, Republic of, Brazil, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Vietnam, Uruguay, Russian Federation, Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Iran, Western Sahara, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Niger, Saint Pierre and Miquelon.