Zoom in to see updated info. Very impressive in every way. Definitely go back there. Would definitely dine here again for an occasion. We also tried the sticky toffee sundae which I found very satisfying and just the right amount of cubes of sponge and ice cream. What is the choice of lager like here? Great restaurant book it now!!! 11 Langley Street Enjoyed our time in the restaurant, however we were disappointed that at the end of our meal we were told with virtually no notice that we needed to leave the table as there was another booking and we got moved into the bar which was full and had no seats, with our drinks so just awkwardly stood until we had finished these and then left. Really lovely evening here at Hawksmoor Seven Dials. Wedenday 4th November – 12pm – 3pm & 5pm – 10pm. A decadent range of classic desserts round things off, such as the rich Hawksmoor sticky toffee pudding or peanut butter shortbread. The bill was corrected without any hesitation and with full apologies. When eating Sunday Roast, is the gravy unlimited? Winner of the Time Out Award for 'Best New Restaurant 2011', Hawksmoor Seven Dials has wowed fans and critics alike ever since it opened in 2010. Our waitress spotted that I didn't particularly like my desert, nothing wrong with it just my personal taste, and she just removed it from the bill. Closest Boris Bike station: Drury Lane, Covent Garden. The Brewery’s first owner, Alderman Combe, hosted an annual steak supper for London’s great and good, with his guests in 1807 including the Prince of Wales and Duke of York. We had the set menu which was very reasonably priced for what you get. The dress code is smart casual, and please note Sunday roasts are not available after 5pm. The bar is a perfect place for burgers, lobster rolls and a more casual steak dinner – the full restaurant menu is available in the bar. A newspaper reported that: “At a late hour the company left the Brewhouse, highly gratified with their beef-steaks, on which the Duchess of York was lavish in her praise, and very pleased with their worthy host’s hospitality.” We hope our customers leave just as satisfied. Map updates are paused. Sunday: 12:00 - 20:00. 11 LANGLEY STREET, Please note we will be serving a reduced menu whilst we re-open all of our restaurants and get back to normal. You can read our Privacy Policy here. more, Here's what previous visitors have asked, with answers from representatives of Hawksmoor Seven Dials and other visitors. About Hawksmoor Seven Dials. Maybe 4:30 to 5pm on a Thursday?). It was a shame to finish our meal like this. And, of course, cocktails crafted by some of the best bartenders in London. My partner and I were looking at each other across the table, smiling, mmm-ing and nodding our heads in agreement. The Potted beef & bacon and gravy were to die for. There are a few quirky finishing touches that give the place a real personality and charm. We visited 29/01/20 after a quick and easy booking system online. The food was a very high standard. On the site of the old Watney-Combe brewery, Hawksmoor Seven Dials offers exquisite steaks and sensational cocktails. Please note you will need to confirm your subscription by clicking the link in the email we will send you. Hi, my partner and I will be dining here soon and I was wondering what the dress code would be for a Sunday evening? Closest car park: NCP Covent Garden, Parker Mews, Holborn, WC2B 5NT Tucked away in a quiet street, the restaurant is located in the old Watney-Combe brewery and has retained some of the building's original features. Please see below our temporary opening times.