Stop blending the batter before it is fully smooth. Hi Mary, I don’t think the harder texture of steel cut oats would work in these. I have children with allergies. I’m happy that you enjoyed these! Your email address will not be published. I added some nutmeg and cinnamon. Hi Angie! Thanks for your feedback and for sharing your twists on the recipe Jay! They taste like pumpkin pie. Classic flavor combo that is better for you. If you make a purchase through these links, I may receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. cinnamon, milk, wheat, vanilla extract, maple syrup, oatmeal and 5 more. Here are some of other delicious banana recipes that I have for you: Your email address will not be published. My guess is that it might work if you drain as much liquid off of the frozen, thawed bananas as you can. These Healthy Banana Oatmeal Muffins are easy to whip up in the blender PLUS they are contain none of the icky white stuff but taste amazing. Made these today and they are the nicest muffins I’ve made! Hi, Hope it helps. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups, filling each cup about two-thirds full. ★☆ Yum! We managed to have 9 muffins and we have assorted ones out of the 9 from one batter! I love how fast these blender recipes are. *Use certified gluten-free oats to make muffins gluten-free. But if you don't feel like buying it, no worries. My kids picked the chocolate out and refused to eat more. They also help in lowering the blood pressure and cholesterol level. Let me know if you try! Hope it helps, Jasmine . And they are super fluffy, moist, soft and of course.. super delicious! You want to see a few small pieces of oats left. It's doable though. Happy to know they didn't complain (we know how kids are with food, right?). Thanks, They're properly cooked when you insert a skewer and it comes out clean. In a bowl, mash the bananas into a fine puree. My kids love all the different muffin flavors, I love having healthy baked goods on  hand for a lunch box treat, a easy breakfast, or a quick snack. Using whole oats in the blender means you don’t have to mess with any unusual gluten free flours or additives such a xanthan gum. What is the texture of these Healthy Blender Banana Muffins? Your recipes are amazing, been binge watching! You still want to see some small pieces of oats in the batter. While they may not pick these over a regular banana cupcake with white flour and sugar if they had a choice, they did eat these without complaining which is a win in my books!! Its about baking soda, to activate the baking soda we need to add an acidic element. My son loved these! *You may substitute other types of milk as desired. I did use 3 bananas and wondering if I should have cut back to 2. Saludos desde Ecuador. Hi – could you use steel cut oats instead of the regular? Another bonus? Hope it helps. There was an error submitting your subscription. I would like to know if I can substitute oat flour, with white flour ? These are explosively amazing! I agree that these don’t have a regular muffin texture. The second time I had them in for 40 minutes and were still gooey in the middle. You can also put frozen muffins in the kids’ lunchboxes. I popped these out of their silicon muffin cups and put them on a cooling rack – feels like I had only turned my back on them for a minute and poof! By fine texture I mean white flour texture. DEFROST: Defrost at room temperature. Leave for 10 minutes before transferring them on a rack to cool completely. Can i make mini muffins? What a delicious easy muffin recipe! Looks like you two really had fun! Thank you for sharing! Read more... My projects have caused friends to mutter, "Of course you did!" Follow me on your favorite social network or drop me an email with your thoughts! A healthy snack. This says dairy free but calls for eggs ?? Glad that you loved them Urmi, thank you! You can easily make it at home. Thank you! Thank you. ★☆ There was an error submitting your subscription. Could applesauce be substituted for the honey? Great recipe! Use non dairy milk to keep the muffins dairy-free. so good. I would try flax eggs. 4 – Healthy Zucchini Muffins Recipe – Zucchini and spices give these muffins classic zucchini bread flavor. I tried them, one word, AMAZING! They loved them, and so did we. Hope it helps and they'll come out better next time . High in fibre and protein makes them fill you more than the typical muffins. Or would that add too much liquid? Brilliant thank you , cant wait to make them tomorrow. Puree until smooth. They are a healthy snack and enjoyed these during online classes. As a broke college student I thought they were very easy to make and tasty!