Candace Nelson: Founder of Sprinkles Cupcakes. document.addEventListener('mousemove',loadFc0a5) Privacy Policy. Your email address will not be published. Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients (oat flour, spices, baking powder/baking soda, salt), Pour batter into greased loaf pan + top with additional chocolate chips if desired. Few desserts are as fast to whip as t…, Up your baked good game with a quick and easy recipe for Double Peanut Butter Blondies. Fold in the grated zucchini and chocolate chips. This bread has ingredients that make my body and stomach feel GOOD without depriving my sweet tooth.. a win win! I love that there is zucchini in them and they are super moist. Your email address will not be published. I used 1/3 cup melted coconut oil as per recipe, but hubby and I couldn’t resist eating some when it was still warm from the oven, and it was a bit oily. Oooh and the greek yoghurt gives it the BEST flavour! Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. I LOVE using yoghurt in my breads and muffins. I would stick with the honey! i’ve never tried baking with spelt flour – now I want to!! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. FOLLOW JUST A TASTE ON INSTAGRAM and show us what you’re cooking in your kitchen! Sometimes I just eat them when I’m craving something sweet! It also is 100% naturally sweetened, and is perfect for those seeking to enjoy a lower carb bread recipe! Your email address will not be published. Ohhhh yes I do! Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of the muffin. I think I could get away with cutting back the sugar by half next time and increasing the chocolate chips, maybe use mini-chocolate chips. Banana bread with shredded zucchini and chocolate chips is a go-to dessert or snack recipe that you will love! In a seperate bowl, mix the wet ingredients until combined. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Super easy and nice texture. Also, you’ll know that it’s ready when a skewer interred into the middle comes out clean (hehehe actually it may have some oozy gooey chocolate on it… but that’s fine!). Add the flour, bi-carb soda, baking powder and salt and mix on Speed 4, 5 seconds ( or until just combined). }function loadFcSC30b(){if(window.scrollY>88)loadFc30b()};document.addEventListener('scroll',loadFcSC30b); Prepare your flax eggs by combining two tablespoons of ground flaxseed with 6 tablespoons of water. You do not need to peel the zucchini for zucchini bread! Bake for 40 minutes (check after 30). This Chocolate Chip Zucchini bread recipe is so delicious it is impossible to stop eating. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.