I get it. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Remove and set aside. We like our food well done–I know a lot of you are shaking your head right now, but that’s the way we like. I may have to try that vinegar water at some point, thank you! This is amazing!! How To Turn A Ball Point Pen Into A Homemade Weapon, 22 Survival Uses Of Vaseline That Will WOW You, 100 Dollar Store Survival Preps To Stockpile Now, Survival Uses For Coffee Cans And Coffee Filters, Survival Food – Raising Rabbits for Meat | Plus Fur Project Ideas, Survival Foods: Eating Bugs, Insects, and Related Recipes, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About MRE’s, DIY Maple Syrup: Finding Maple Syrup Trees [Part 1]. There are many different ways to age venison and everyone seems to do it a little differently. The team also provides the picture in High Quality Resolution (HD Resolution) that may be downloaded simply by way. There are lots of vegetables. Lord only knows how it got on the deer meat. When the onions are done, wipe out the pan and add the remaining butter. This search takes into account your taste preferences. Love your idea of marinating in vinegar! Cook the steaks for about 3-4 minutes on each side. Slice the venison into medallions and serve. We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. If you are adamant on taking trophy’s, which will mean you will be taking older bucks, then you can do things to avoid being stuck with tough meat. Wipe your hand across the bag, pushing any excess air from the bag. Do share it with us in the comments section! An Emergency Candle That Noah Would Be Proud Of, 82 Uses for Paracord That Will Surprise You, A SHTF Plan For Your Pets | Bugging Out With Man’s Best Friend. I say this because if you’re wanting your steaks a specific temperature, deer meat will begin to get “tougher” the more it cooks. Cook until fully brown. Do You Know These 25 Native American Survival Skills? This way you won’t lose any delicious juices. https://www.missallieskitchen.com/15-best-healthy-venison-recipes Awesome. This is a great recipe for your deer hunter. Have you ever heard someone say, “I hate deer meat,” “Deer meat is gross,” or “I’ll never eat that again“? I loved the frying in butter! There’s something about the flavor of browned butter, salt and peppercorn medley on a cut of meat. All rights reserved, Allow steaks to come to room temperature. Think venison has to taste like deer? Thanks. I couldn’t resist–I had to try some and I’ve been hooked ever since! Serve with potatoes and seasonal vegetables. I had some I had marked 'for grind' that I wanted to use. Mix together the marinade, then pour over venison and refrigerate overnight. Everyone who has tried them has requested the recipe. Don’t forget to brine the meat before getting started; it’s worth the extra hour for really tender venison chunks. To learn how to field dress, skin, and quarter a deer please click the photo below…. Everyone that I have fixed it for just loves it! Good with any red meat. Here you'll find easy recipes, organization hacks, home + entertaining ideas (Read More…), © 2020 Fantabulosity. My father-in-law swears it's made with beef tips. If you’re wondering how to prepare your venison this summer, the question is really, how can you go wrong? —Kim Van Dunk, Caldwell, New Jersey. I do this with my favorite steak recipe, my cheeseburger recipe… and now this deer steak recipe. You’ll want your deer steaks at room temperature, before cooking them. It's delicious and very easy but looks gourmet. Saturated fat is 40% lower. Add garlic to the pan and saute for about 1 minute but be careful not to burn the garlic. Know what? This rich French stew only has about 30 minutes of prep, but to develop all of the flavors, you’ll want to cook it for at least four hours. Cover the onions, turn the heat down and cook slowly, stirring once in a while. Sometimes it doesn’t work this way, so to avoid this from happening target practice, target practice, target practice!!! Ground Deer Meat Recipes Healthy It also will feature a picture of a kind that could be observed in the gallery of Ground Deer Meat Recipes Healthy. They thought they were eating beef steak. Different hunters use different processes, but while you are removing it from the woods, make sure no debris can get on the meat. Deers are the most hunted animals in America, making venison as all-American as baseball and apple pie. Hum mmm mmm the whole eating his stk Was a BIG hit in our house next comes A roast Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Then remove from marinade and grill or roast until meat is medium rare. When the water has almost boiled away or when the mushrooms begin to brown, add some more butter and saute hard until the mushrooms are nicely browned. Quickly warm the tortillas on the grill and serve with the grilled onions, chopped white onion, cilantro and a hint of lime juice. This is the 'base' recipe I use and add or change to whatever I have on hand. The faster you get the deer cooled, the better. Is Your State Prepared For The Rest Of 2020? It's on the table in less than 30 minutes—and one that my children will gobble up! This is possibly the easiest recipe on the entire blog! I recommend simply paying attention as you cook.