One of those days when I didn’t have Greek yogurt on hand and I wanted some quick, easy, and healthy pancakes, this new Fluffy Banana Pancake recipe was born! Before you comment please read our community guidelines. I tried this recipe on a whim because I had everything by chance and it turned out better than expected! These healthy fluffy low carb pancakes are quick, easy and filling and perfect to load on the toppings! You should receive a text message shortly. They’re a little eggy, but that’s just the texture and mine weren’t so fluffy, but they taste SO GOOD! Best wishes & positive vibes on your fertility. This has been the best tip for protein pancakes I’ve ever tried. Loved these! The protein powder that I tested this recipe with and link to, has 16g protein in two scoops, so this is the amount of protein using that powder. calculate the ingredience using your powder and divide by amount of cakes. Fibre 4.5g, Jamie's healthier swap: "Wholemeal flour is higher in fibre, while bananas are a source of potassium.". I tried to do this and it's so delicious and healthy. Gotta try this recipe this week! For the mix part I usually combine my protein powder and eggs together 'cus I need my protein intakes in the morning as a fitness junkie. or is it better to cook all at once and save for later? If you want to make smaller pancakes, add less. They are quick and easy to prepare and will be ready in just 15 minutes. If this happens, try and thin it out a little with some milk. Add approximately ¼ cup of mixture to the pan and allow pancake to cook fully on both sides, approximately 2 minutes each side. Lucky you getting different seasons haha. Thank you for this recipe Danielle, on the look out for some more amazing and healthy recipes! I've had Taylor stuck in my head for days for no apparent reason haha, I cannot wait to try out the recipe. Turned out perfect, no need to add any liquid and were thoroughly cooked. To make sure you’re never missing another recipe, please feel free to subscribe to my newsletter. They may not be republished in part or whole without written permission of the publisher and proper credit. They key to the perfect thick and fluffy pancakes (besides the two key ingredients!) These pancakes are sooo Good! Cook It Real Good is a food blog that focuses on making the most of simple ingredients. Add in your eggs, vanilla extract and milk of choice and mix until smooth. These would be a nice change for her! I was hesitant to try these due to the protein powder factor but they were so delicious! I've been interested in experimenting with protein powder in them! I have made them like they are and they are still ok but I want a more pancake consistency and adding the milk and the flower will seem like it would work. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I have tried versions of banana protein pancakes using protein powder in the past but they tend to be dense and unappealing. I top them off with some greek yogurt, berries, bananas and even some calorie free pancake syrup! Thanks again! I even topped some of mine with a dollop of avocado…I know, I’m crazy, but it was soo good and creamy! Hi Danielle, first I’m sorry you are struggling with infertility and I hope your desire to have a child is fulfilled very soon (If you haven’t conceived already). You can also find us sharing more recipes on PINTEREST and FACEBOOK. I used to make these all the time!! And conveniently my protein was also bananas and cream flavoured which helped. Your email address will not be published. Looking forward to trying these soon. I love making extras so I can have several mornings as well. Cook about 4-5 minutes on the first side and 2-3 minutes on the second side. These sound great. I need to try this – I literally ate it raw today and set fire to my kitchen …. While it may look all fine and dandy on the nutrition label, its full of nasty artificial sweeteners that are actually counter productive for weight loss. Thanks for sharing! Heat frying pan on medium-low and grease with your choice of butter or oil. I used chocolate whey protein by ON and instead of syrup, I used peanut butter. I’m currently about to post my pic of my pancakes on Facebook. Thanks For this really really great recipe! I’m sorry but this recipe creates air-cakes with no substance! No trouble here . Delicious with maple syrup and butter, fresh berries and banana slices or even chocolate syrup if you’re feeling feisty, also don’t forget to serve it with a delicious dalgona coffee! I used Bulk Nutrients Protein Matrix+ and added about a tbsp of almond milk for the eggyolk mix to mix together properly. I used Teraswhey, organic bourbon vanilla. I love how easy it would be to make them ahead of time. What did I do wrong? The process worked wonderfully. is the cooking method!. They are amazing! The overripe bananas are key for these pancakes … Rate this recipe 2 eggs are more than 5 grams of fat. Has anyone weighed the banana they used? You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST to keep up to date with more delicious recipes. yum! Only thing I added were some chopped walnuts……yum!!! Hey Natalie, in the post I mentioned that they aren’t going to have the consistency of regular pancakes.