You are using an out of date browser. "Veggie" lasagna, with zucchini in place of noodles. ground meat, bread crumbs and dry rub - Mix until you have a smooth consistency - Take bit of the ground meat and flatten it in your hand I have just started seeing these aloha peppers. Cook up some eggs and you have a protein packed breakfast. I have a dehydrator that my uncle gave me i'm assuming I'd just have to get something to squeeze the jerky into strips. We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. A BIG HIT at our house is using burger for jerky. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. - 1 lb ground meat - 1 eggs - ½ to 1 cup fresh bread crumb - 20 mozzarella balls - 20 slices of bacon - 2 tablespoons BBQ dry rub - BBQ Sauce How to: - Mix the, egg. Healthy Low-fat Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes Gimmedelicious. The Best Healthy Ground Venison Recipes on Yummly | Crispy Venison Steaks With Spéculoos Crust And Blueberry Sauce, Venison Burger With Homemade Chips, Venison And Apple Cheeseburgers Sure, we all know about venison chili, venison breakfast sausage and venison burgers. We have updated our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy as of May 5th, 2020, http://www.nesco.com/products/Jerky...nings/Nesco-Jerky-Works-Kits/Jerky-Works-Kit/, Making the candy of meats using venison and goose meat, Huge improvement to cooking ground meat (credit to MeatEater). search and you can find many recipes on hamburger stew, then make it like you like!! The Best Healthy Low Fat Venison Recipes on Yummly | Low Fat Brownies, Healthy Low Fat Chicken Piccata, Low-fat Granola. My fiance and I are big into fitness and eating healthy so what recipes do you have for ground venison? Meatballs with zucchini or spaghetti squash pasta. Lettuce wraps.......Saute the meat with an Asian style sauce.....don't have a recipe on hand but if you google lettuce wraps you can replace the protein with the ground elk you have. Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! Brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper. Other than burgers, tacos, meatloaf, sloppy joes, can't think of any others... also it's a plus if the recipe has a lot of protein, meaning like not using a pound of meat for a 4 pound casserole, I typ eat 8-10oz of meat per meal so i typically just eat meat with a side of veggies. They are a red pepper with yellow tiger stripes on them. It comes as a haunch, side, saddle or shoulder, filleted into steak or made into sausage and teams well with fruit, red wine, robust sauces and hard herbs. Cook till the veggies are done and season with your choice. You must log in or register to reply here. It may not display this or other websites correctly. This lean, game meat has a deep colour and rich flavour. We like to brown 2# then add some EVOO and added zucchinni, onions, and mushrooms. https://delishably.com/meat-dishes/10-great-ground-venison-recipes JavaScript is disabled. I have maybe 50# of elk left and it's mostly ground meat... with my WY antelope hunt, CO elk hunt and 3 OH deer tags I gotta make room, well i'm hoping I have to make room. Works well. I've used this simple jerky gun for several years now. shakes, smoothies, milk, coffee, juice, water and chocolate milk, shakes, smoothies, frapp's, milk, coffee, juice and water, 6" Low Fat Sandwiches with 6 Grams of Fat or Less, Cookie Sandwiches (Non-CA locations only), mayonnaise, lime juice, dijon mustard, grated lime peel and. #mycookbook. Ground venison recipes 103. deer meat crockpot venison deer hamburger ground beef filipino pork wingmaster835. Their flavor is fairly mild and super sweet. I might never do the roast strip jerky again. But there are SO many more interesting recipes you can create using ground venison! ... ground turkey breast, salt, whole wheat hamburger buns, garlic and 13 more. I found the idea silly, as its like a caulk gun. venison meatloaf, ground venison, hickory smoked bacon, egg, canned tomato sauce, onion finely chopped, dry bread crumbs, salt, pepper, buffalo sweet potato/pumpkin hash, tropical Aside from a few key roasts and whole muscle cuts , most hunters I know (myself included) process their Elk, venison and Axis into ground … that's simple and sounds good!! Sounds like it is time to have an end of summer BBQ with twenty to thirty of your closest friends.You supply the burgers they supply the sides and refreshments. The gun cleans up very easily, too. Get some breakfast sausage seasoning from your local meat counter and mix it with your ground meat. Finally tried the ground burger jerky when my wife brought home a jerky gun from a thrift shop. mayonnaise, lime juice, dijon mustard, grated lime peel, chopped green onions, plain yogurt, chopped jalapeno pepper, salt, pepper, Facts you should know about types of cardio, 5 tips for losing weight fast, easy and safe, What are Probiotics, their Benefits, Probiotic Supplements and Foods, Selenium and Top 15 Foods Rich in Selenium, Healthy Hoosier Pressed Venison Cheeseburgers, Venison Stuffed Shrimp in Bacon Wrap (Robert Irvine), Weight watchers estimated points calculator, Venison Meatloaf with Blackberry BBQ Sauce and Buffalo Sweet Potato/Pumpkin Hash. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum. Calabasitas ... Brown a pound of meat with one green squash and one yellow squash, add green chiles, cubed tomatoes and a can of tomatoe sauce or some paste and water! Sometimes we add onions bell peppers and roasted corn... Just depends on what we have!