Boots Ingredients Henna Shampoo for Colored & Damaged Hair Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Delivered on time, nice coverage but loses a star as is darker shade than one ordered. For External Use Only. I have the Ivory and I apply it sheerly. • Blends beautifully! Other Ingredients / Autres: Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone,Isododecane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate / Dicaprate, Pentylene Glycol, Maris Aqua (Sea Water), Phenoxyethanol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Alumina, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Prolinamidoethyl Imidazole, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, BHT. It oxidised and turned orange. I use Clinique foundation and it oxidizes like crazy making me look alot darker than I am after a few hours…, i dont think this oxidizes as much as the Clinique one.. , Can you tell me were we can get this in india, sorry love this brand aint available in india..you have to order it online..or may be ask someone to get it for you from abroad. Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Toner  Very lightweight if you like natural coverage. I definitely love the finish it gives to my skin. It was a random pick for me, to get free shipping. You do not really need an effort to blend this! • Light enough to carry around and also travel friendly!  Clean and Clear Shine Control Daily Facial Wash • I usually do not go on for a full week with foundation, I alternate it with some mineral base, powder or even simple tinted moisturizer! Can trust it to stay on for a long period of time without smudging. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup retails at 165 AED at all Sephora, FACES and Debenhams stores! Description. I have been using it for a few months and still have most of the bottle left as you only need to use a tiny bit at a time. As I just did my makeup classes for beginners London , so I try to practice a lot to improve my skill. • hydrating benefits hello flawless oxygen wow. Nivea Refreshing Wash. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It has a very watery liquidy formulation with full coverage! My closest color match is Ivory, but it's borderline close to being a little too dark. This is a nice foundation that applies quickly - I use it daily for work, nice and hydrating on my dry and sensitive skin. Its also very hard to layer. Available on Benefit.com on February 15th. I found my skin was left oily and shiny and the product wore off very quickly. It’s you…just more luminous & healthy looking. It also has a slight orange (?) Liquid Foundation,Foundation Cream,Flawless Colour Changing Foundation,Hides Wrinkl... Colour Changing Foundation, Liquid Foundation,Make up Concealer, Primer Long-lastin... Pixi Correction Concentrate Concealer-Brightening Peach, Benefit Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation (10ml, 3), Benefit Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation (10ml, 6). • Quantity! Containing vitamin C & E which helps to prevent the signs of aging, this oil free formula with SPF 25 PA+++ builds from light to medium coverage while feeling barely there. Benefit has just released a brand new foundation, and I've been testing it out over the past few weeks. Benefit Hello Happy Air Stick Foundation (8.5g, Shade 1), Benefit Hello Happy Air Stick Foundation (8.5g, Shade 2.5).