Benefit Cosmetics Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation … Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation at Nordstrom.com. - HAZELNUT. It is a shade in the "Hello Flawless!" 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,137. It … oz. Oil free, it gives you an even finish which is perfect for a summer and humid times or if you have oily skin. What is the texture of Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! Benefit Hello Happy Flawless Brightening Foundation 4 Medium SPF 15 Mini 0.33 oz. Was: $29.98. 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,244. Get the best deals on Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation, Classic Ivory, 1 fl. Is Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow! oz. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup SPF 25 (Oil Free) - # I'm All The Rage (Beige) 30ml/1oz ... L'Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation, Classic Ivory, 1 fl. Deepest Benefit Ivory (I'm Pure 4 Sure) is described by the brand as "Neutral porcelain for fair complexions." FAST 'N FREE. Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation Shade 5. What it does : It gives you more luminous and healthy-looking skin, building from light to medium coverage and … Liquid foundation like? Oxygen Wow range, which is a liquid foundation with a natural finish and light-medium coverage that retails for $34.00 and contains 1 oz. $5.99 - $15.99. BENEFIT HELLO FLAWLESS OXYGEN WOW SPF25 BRIGHTENING MAKEUP 1OZ/30 ML YOU PICK! This item Benefit Cosmetics hello flawless oxygen wow! What it is : A brightening, oil-free liquid foundation. Free shipping and returns on Benefit Hello Flawless! $22.75 to $28.48. benefit hello flawless oxygen wow foundation 30ml bnib ivory i'm pure 4 sure 5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - BENEFIT HELLO FLAWLESS OXYGEN WOW FOUNDATION 30ML BNIB IVORY … It is a matte foundation. Liquid foundation matte or dewy? 308 sold.