This lightweight foundation evens out skintone and blurs imperfections with soft-focus optical blurring spheres. Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation Shade 4 4.0 out of 5 stars 28. It doesn’t say how much volume you get but I do love the idea to try a smaller size first (especially if you need to buy it online) before buying the fullsize product! Both shades are a bit too light for me at the moment. What I immediately noticed during the first time use it that it was very messy, because product immediately came out as soon as I opened the tube, without even squeezing! So awesome of you to stop by. Liquid Formula and matte finish. With a natural-matte finish and light-to-medium coverage, it looks like skin and feels like nothing at all. Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Liquid Foundation 30ml.You CAN buy happy!Hello YOU! Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation Makeup, Natural Ivory, 1 fl. oz. I’ve received the shades 4 and 5. As you can see, they both have a matte finish and are dry to the touch after the product has settled. Thanks voor je eerlijke review, Your email address will not be published. According to the information that I’ve received, there will also be a mini-size available for €10,00 Euro. $48.00. The wrinkles on my forehead are less noticeable and it just seems like my skin is more soft-focused. Get Happy! $4.80. The foundation comes in a cardboard box that has metallic silver/pink details and a similar shade as the product, so each packaging is different in shade for each color! Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation Shade 5 4.2 out of 5 stars 10. The foundation covered my imperfections like on my nose beautifully. Continuing on with my Benefits week with their new Soft Blur Foundation. It is a matte formula so as someone who has a dry skin type, I needed a good, moisturized base before application because it definitely felt on the drying side. Here’s a before/after comparison using the Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation in shade 5. Your email address will not be published. Here are swatches of the Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation in shades 4 and 5. en het ziet er goed uit girl! It looks amazing in pictures and natural in real life if used sparingly. It is a shade in the Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation range, which is a liquid foundation with a natural finish and light coverage that retails for $29.00 and contains 1 oz. The foundation looks a bit more shiny and definitely has faded on my nose and mouth area, but for such a long, hot day, I think it stayed on really well because I didn’t use any setting powder! Discover 'Hello Happy' at Debenhams. It was a very hot day when I was reviewing the Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation, so used very minimal make-up. Buy Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation - Light-Medium Coverage and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. The back of the box/tube shows a heart-eyed emoji, which looks super cute and happy! It has a subtle fragrance which I normally like but I don’t like this one, I have no idea what the smell is supposed to be though! Benefit couldn’t release Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation at a better time since the weather is just starting to break in New York and the long, hard … I used a beauty sponge to apply the foundation. Everything that I’ve applied, which were blush, bronzer and highlighter worked perfectly with the foundation. I sat outside for hours and went out to dinner. I'm big on the brand so when I saw this I wanted to try it. Infused with soft-focus optical blurring spheres, the weightless formula blends seamlessly onto skin to minimise the appearance of imperfections. Only 15 left in stock - order soon. I was hesitant at first but I love the finish after giving it time to settle. The highlighter and blush also still looks nice and vibrant on my cheeks. Perfect your complexion with Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation from benefit. Get Happy! As I always do, I’ve applied my daycream and hydrating primer before applying the foundation. With squeezing, you can use the product very sparingly with the exact amount that you like so great for your wallet, but I’m a type of person who often uses too much product using this method, because I’m just really bad at estimation how much I need. Please check out my disclosure page for more information. The Benefit Hello Happy Soft Blur Foundation is available in twelve different shades. Benefit Shade 4 is described by the brand as "Medium neutral." Benefit Cosmetics introduces a brand new foundation, which will be available this month.