If this happens to you just explore the areas of the map were there are question marks, since I got bored and just tired to uncover them only to find out there was one tiny area I missed right next to the question mark. there's a very small island I missed, with the side quest that leads to a trophy aswell. I just completed all 42 locations and the achievement hasn’t popped for me. 20. Defeat Hermes. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service. share. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. It's very easily missed. Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this achievement?Add a guide to share them with the community. I've checked all the smaller regions that have been mentioned before, like: Valley of the Nymph - Phokis White Crystal Hills - Lokris They are definitely aware of the issue, but there's no fix coming yet, as they're working on quest related bugs and such for the next update. I did double check all of them to make sure I wasn’t missing any objectives. Not sure what’s going on with this achievement but if a quest is the answer I will gladly do it. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine. There were a couple inland territories that looked unlocked to me in zoomed-out mode -- they were properly browned out, but they blended well with the surrounding countryside. 89% Upvoted. You will have to visit all the locations around Greece and uncover the map. I've spend the last gameplay hours to finish every point of interest and reveal every part of the map. How to unlock: Discover all subregions of Greece. Hermes's Homie Achievement. Find guides to this achievement here. The Assassin's Creed Odyssey Without a Trace Steam achievement is not popping for some players. this will change the color of the map from brownish to full color. That's good to hear it's working now. 3. Those areas once walked into will add tree and other stuff making them discovered, so look out for that. I'm going to complete the underwater locations first, maybe I need to unlock those locations? I've found and completed all 42 underwater locations, and any quests related to said locations. // Question. I've spend the last gameplay hours to finish every point of interest and reveal every part of the map. You simply need to enter each area a good way and that entire area will then be cleared. I used this map and got it done on my first sweep. Hermes’s Homie. no other possibilities. Yes, in the Store for $10 a map unlock . I was summoned to the future by the last of mankind, to defend them in their hour of need. You really need to put your foot on every rock. Hermes Homie not unlocking. To unlock this achievement you need to clear all of the fog from the map of Greece. Than you Mathachew for the for the heads up. The Hermes Homie trophy is glitched. It is worth 20 points and can be received for: Unveil all sub-regions of Greece. Did you unfog the entire map? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. That is, you need to defog the whole map. And the sea was the first part of the map that I uncovered. 20. It's not enough to just go on the island and have the name in gold font, you have to loot the stuff in the center of the island. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. There are two types of de-fog; land and sea. if you play as Kassandra do the characters acknowledge as a woman? Kradia island will show its name even if you haven't been to it...don't be a fool like me and miss it and spend more time than needed to get this trophy. Still no trophy.... Ah, okay. He's not a man. Markos moved to a different island u need to find him again to do 1 more quest. I had to walk to center of island and it popped! Wasn't the Kradia Island, I went to visit twice. M Y B A D. Anyone with the same issue that did something to work it out? Hermes's Homie is an achievement in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. After the conquest battle is over, you'll meet Hermes. Be wary of some of the smaller islands, the last place I unveiled was the tiny island called 'Kradia Isle' just south of Samos. Use of this site is subject to express terms of use. every. Hermes's Homie Achievement. I'm looking everywhere and can't find a single one. Happy gaming Kephallonia – Lightning Zeus – Star Observatory. That help get the trophies Hermes' Homie, and whatever the one about Poseidon is (all underwater objectives)? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Why would I want the -50% All Resistances engraving. Unveil all sub-regions of Greece. In order to be more efficient in your search, in what forum do you want to search ? And several others around the web have had problems with this and other achievements in the game, so there's definitely some bugs. I actually got Hermes Homie right before getting the first reply, or seeing it anyway. Welcome to our Xbox Achievements 2.0 Rollout: Wave 1, Xbox Game Pass Adds Planet Coaster, FF VIII, Destiny 2: Beyond Light, Disney+ Trial, Borderlands 3 Custom Claptrap Xbox Series X Up For Grabs in UK-only Competition. Does this include the sea? Kradia Isle was my last one, just like for many others. To unlock the Hermes's Homie trophy in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, you need to "unveil" all sub-regions of Greece. Please read and follow the instructions provided to complete this process. Ok, I got the achievement. Currently sitting at 100% regions discovered, got even the achievment on uPlay, but the Steam one don't unlock. Press J to jump to the feed. You do not need to travel every nook and cranny, thankfully. But my old enemy, Skeletor, followed me.... 3DS FC: 5155-3151-4613. Its just the shipwrecks now. Trophy type: brown. I went to every shipwreck marked on the IGN map, all have checks on the in game maps.