Message Board Total Posts: 28 Shareholders of record on Tuesday, March 31st will be paid a dividend of $0.28 per share on Wednesday, April 15th. OTC Markets , Market Wire , Business Wire . To see all exchange delays and terms of use please see disclaimer. CADC up +30.05% percent Today $CADC High is at, Right now CADC is number 2 for the largest, CADC Gapped up +0.06 $CADC Last Price 4.68 Day, CADC 4.13 China Advanced Construction Stock. 2020 (Add your “underperform” vote.). © American Consumer News, LLC dba MarketBeat® 2010-2020. The Company's common shares are traded on The New York Stock Exchange under the ticker “HT”. ), Hersha Hospitality Trust has received 516 “underperform” votes. Pfizer CEO Joins Host of Executives at Covid-19 Vaccine Makers in Big Stock Sale, TikTok Asks Court to Put Off U.S. Order to Divest -- 2nd Update, Facebook and Google Extend Bans on Political Ads -- 2nd Update. Hersha Hospitality Trust has only been the subject of 1 research reports in the past 90 days. 326 E 8th St #105, Sioux Falls, SD 57103 | [email protected] | (844) 978-6257 InvestorsHub.com, Inc. Sign-up to receive the latest news and ratings for HT and its competitors with MarketBeat's FREE daily newsletter. Top institutional shareholders include BlackRock Inc. (14.04%), State Street Corp (3.95%), LSV Asset Management (2.60%), Dalton Greiner Hartman Maher & Co. (2.40%), Real Estate Management Services LLC (1.13%) and O Keefe Stevens Advisory Inc. (0.88%). Color Star Technology (HHT) stock price, charts, trades & the US's most popular discussion forums. Vote “Outperform” if you believe HT will outperform the S&P 500 over the long term. Looking for new stock ideas? The real estate investment trust reported ($1.27) earnings per share for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of ($0.47) by $0.80. Share your opinion and gain insight from other stock traders and investors. View which stocks have been most impacted by COVID-19. Click here to write a private note about this stock. • {{ article.symbol }} • View the Terms of Use.NYSE/AMEX data delayed 20 minutes. All rights reserved. I bought like 3000 shares when it first fell to .49 last week and another 1500 just now when it fell to .45. NASDAQ and other data delayed 15 minutes unless indicated. Get short term trading ideas from the MarketBeat Idea Engine. Just an opinion I had and wanted a little outside help, Supposed to be rising more this week, I hate anyone who didn’t comment that had opinions. Learn everything you need to know about successful options trading with this three-part video course. This post didn’t get any inputs so I figured the stock was dead. Hersha Hospitality Trust has received 332 “outperform” votes. What do you mean? The real estate investment trust can be reached via phone at 717-236-4400 or via email at [email protected]. Hersha Hospitality Trust has a market capitalization of $240.49 million and generates $529.96 million in revenue each year. MarketBeat's community ratings are surveys of what our community members think about Hersha Hospitality Trust and other stocks. (Add your “outperform” vote. {{ article.headline | getDecodedUnicode }} According to analysts' consensus price target of $5.44, Hersha Hospitality Trust has a forecasted downside of 12.3% from its current price of $6.20. - Stock is in the trading action zone where reversals often happen - Stock is above its 50 SMA mark. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. CADC Year to date has changed +14.75% percent. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. Cookies help us deliver our Services. View analyst ratings for Hersha Hospitality Trust. If the stock in the example stays below $110, we’re good to go and we’ll hit max profit. Longer than a month you think? Finance. Earnings for Hersha Hospitality Trust are expected to grow in the coming year, from ($1.57) to ($0.40) per share. P/B Ratios below 1 indicate that a company could be undervalued with respect to its assets and liabilities. Turn around is very distant. Press J to jump to the feed. View our earnings forecast for Hersha Hospitality Trust. This represents a $1.12 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 18.06%. (Disclaimer: penny stocks usually aren’t my forte so just playing with them and getting opinions). Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT), also known as Osler-Weber-Rendu Syndrome, is an inherited disease that leads to malformed blood vessels in multiple organs of the body and typically begins with nosebleeds during childhood. Do Not Sell My Information. Correction to Stimulus, Spending Bills Top Congress's To-Do List--Update, Nov. 10, 2020. Please log in to your account or sign up in order to add this asset to your watchlist. Hersha Hospitality Trust does not currently pay a dividend. The concrete sales business is comprised of the formulation, production, and delivery of the company's line of C10-C100 concrete mixtures primarily through its current fixed plant. {{ article.date }} {{ article.time }}. - Stock is in the trading action zone where reversals often happen - Stock is above its 50 SMA mark. Hersha Hospitality Trust's stock was trading at $7.22 on March 11th, 2020 when Coronavirus reached pandemic status according to the World Health Organization. Anyone else thinking this will turn around or have I grown to be delusional over my course of trading? Get daily stock ideas top-performing Wall Street analysts. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.