Since there are chances of rain in the afternoon as well as the evening, the quota of full 100 overs remains doubtful. Use up and down arrows to change selection. The daytime temperature is going to reach 25 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 11 °c at night. According to the India Meteorological Department’s regional met centre in Shimla, the district of Kangra, where Dharamshala is located, is likely to be on the receiving end of heavy rain and thunderstorms, accompanied by lightning, hail storm, and gusty winds blowing at the speed of 30-40 kmph. All things considered, the chances of the first India vs South Africa ODI match getting washed out due to heavy showers are extremely high. The visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. The first ODI is scheduled to start from 13:30 (IST), but as per weather reports, the contest might get affected due to rain and even thunderstorms. This story does not necessarily represent the position of our parent company, IBM. Best vacuums for picking up tracked-in dirt. What is it about the Dharamshala Cricket Stadium that makes it a one of a kind cricketing venue? India’s practice session on Saturday was washed out because of rain, forcing Kohli and Co. to train indoors. The first of the three matches will be played at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh on Thursday, March 12—provided the weather permits! © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. When and where to watch IND vs SA Dharamsala ODI? Get AccuWeather alerts as they happen with our browser notifications. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! What Are Green Crackers, and Are They Really ‘Green’ and Eco-Friendly? The weather was expected to play a part in the match and the prediction has come true as it is currently raining at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala. South Africa have arrived in India to play the three-match One-Day International (ODI) series, which begins from Thursday (Mar 12) at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association (HPCA) Stadium in Dharamsala. AccuWeather School is taking a field trip to see Little Bubbler, one very unique spring in central Pennsylvania. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1022 mb . The weather was expected to play a part in the match and the prediction has come true as it is currently raining at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamsala. Learn more about our use of cookies: cookie policy. Tropical Storm Eta makes landfall in Florida...again. https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/india-vs-south-africa-dharamshala-weather-today-heavy-downpour-at-himachal-pradesh-cricket-association-stadium/story-SGD5cRyY61p1xlDZaB5k4I.html, Dharamsala weather: Heavy rain casts doubts over IND-SA 1st T20I, https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/looking-forward-to-play-my-role-as-administrator-as-india-prepare-to-host-t20-world-cup-next-year-bcci-president-sourav-ganguly/story-KLWCOdhy9BZyl6MtD3C3tO.html, Looking forward to play my role as India host T20 WC in 2021:  Ganguly, https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/that-s-what-life-is-all-about-kapil-dev-back-at-the-golf-course/story-0hRtVhRQAbhGdXvxBo3irL.html, ‘That’s what life is all about’: Kapil Dev back at the golf course, https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/they-are-going-to-dominate-in-the-next-4-5-years-irfan-pathan-makes-strong-prediction-for-ipl-team/story-xKAQgrNaRyamlFGptDZFGI.html, ‘They are going to dominate’: Pathan’s strong prediction for IPL team, https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/ipl-2020-saw-record-breaking-increase-in-viewership/story-a64vJP3D3GDRrfbX753DJO.html, IPL 2020 saw record-breaking increase in viewership, India vs South Africa, Dharamsala weather report today: Heavy rain casts doubts over 1st T20I. The Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association was formed with the objective of augmentation of game of Cricket in the state of Himachal in the year 1960. Is it the architecture, the location or a bit of it all? Heavy showers had poured down yesterday but the venue officials covering the whole ground as a precautionary measure should give way to the match being played today provided if no rain occurs during the day. Furthermore, The Weather Channel’s 5-day forecast indicates a 100% chance of precipitation on Thursday, with rains likely on Wednesday and Friday as well. Lucknow, Patna, Jaipur, Cricket runs in his veins. It has been raining in Dharamsala for the last 3 days and there will be a problem of wet outfield throughout the first T20I. Even last year, when the Proteas traveled to India, the first T20I between the two teams was washed out at the same venue in September. The Indian national men cricket team reached Dharamshala on Friday and had to practice indoors due to poor weather conditions on the eve of the first T20I, taking place at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium. Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association (Hpca) Stadium, India visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Here, we take a look at IND vs SA Dharamshala pitch report and the Dharamshala weather for IND vs SA ODI. Pakistan Super League 2020 Live Telecast Channel in India and England: When and where to watch PSL 2020? Find out more. Team India is going to take on South Africa in the first T20I of the series in Dharamsala as they look to get off their preparations for the World T20 Cup next year on a positive note. India vs South Africa Live Telecast and Streaming Channel 1st ODI: When and where to watch IND vs SA Dharamsala ODI? We hope you like it. For latest cricket news and updates, subscribe to our Daily Newsletter. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1020 mb. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. It is worth mentioning that the first T20I between India and South Africa was washed out at the same venue in September last year. With temperatures starting to drop across the US, it's time to start thinking about getting your vehicle ready to withstand cold and wintry weather. The first option will be automatically selected. We have updated our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Pakistan Super League 2020 Full team Squads and Schedule and Fixtures, Sheffield Shield 2020-21: Liam Scott shoulders arms to Mark Steketee delivery after coping nasty bouncer, Pakistan team for New Zealand tour: No place for Asad Shafiq, Shoaib Malik and Mohammed Amir in 35-man squad, BBL 2020: Cricket Australia to introduce ‘Super Sub’ rule in Big Bash League 2020-21. Don’t be surprised if you see a shortened contest between India and South Africa today. The daytime temperature is going to reach 25 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 11 °c at night. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1018 mb. I think it’s getting into the frame of mindset for us, and hence we have been one of the most consistent teams in the last two-three years,”India captain Virat Kohli said on Saturday. The way we prepare for overseas series, where we have to be very focused, it’s the same. There are slim chances of rain in the evening. The IND vs SA 1st ODI is scheduled to be played at the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium in Dharamshala on March 12. It has been raining on and off at Dharamsala, meaning the ground staff haven’t got enough time to prepare the ground properly but the only rejoicing factor is that the rain has not been continuing for long. Please also visit Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association (Hpca) Stadium Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Temperature chart displays the maximum, minimum and average temperature from 2008 on month by month basis. The tragedy was immortalized by a famous song, but there's much more to the story than that -- including the captain's 10-word radio message to another ship shortly before vanishing from radar. We expect around 2.1 mm of precipitation to fall and cloud covering 61% of the sky, the humidity will be around 41%.