Often used to question or scorn something or someone, as if saying Hmm, I don't know about that. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. hhhm – here you need to think! Click this button and select the Hmm emoji that you just downloaded from this website. Additional descriptions are copyright © Emojipedia. It also looks like a doubting person that casts doubt on the person’s intellect or the idea in question. The perfect Hmm Strong Meme Animated GIF for your conversation. Emoji Meaning A yellow face with furrowed eyebrows looking upwards with thumb and index finger resting on its chin. A way of describing cultural information being shared. Ein Lenny Face bzw. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Emojipedia® is a registered trademark of Emojipedia Pty Ltd; Apple® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc; Microsoft® and Windows® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation; Google® and Android™ are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc in the United States and/or other countries. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. Thinking Emoji – a yellow face with frowning eyebrows looking up, with thumb and forefinger on the chin. Copy & Paste! Emoji Images Emoji Pictures Stupid Funny Memes Funny Relatable Memes Emoji Man Hmm Meme Know Your Meme Meme … PS: Auch 2020 wird es wieder einen großen Schwung neuer Emojis geben. Original Style; To upload the Hmm emoji to your Discord server follow these simple steps. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. See more 'Thinking Face Emoji ' images on Know Your Meme! Bruh I used this in class for quizlet and my teacher was pissed it was amazing. Tone varies, including earnest, playful, puzzled, skeptical, and mocking. Emojipedia® is a voting member of the Unicode Consortium. ➡Go back to the main page➡ getemojisymbols.com➡, Your email address will not be published. The best GIFs are on GIPHY. Anleitung: Kopiere ein Lenny-Face oder Emoticon in den Zwischenspeicher. Memes! Please, share the link! Press J to jump to the feed. Follow Emojipedia on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or Micro.blog. Emojipedia® is a voting member of the Unicode Consortium. Join our Discord server to stay up to date, find global emote servers, play Pokecord and more! 8 months ago. Dirt Is Beautiful. Du hast noch nicht genug? All emoji names are official character and/or CLDR names and code points listed as part of the Unicode Standard. Click "add custom emoji" and select the Hmm emoji that you just downloaded from this website. An element of a … Press J to jump to the feed. Often used to question or scorn something or someone, as if saying Hmm, I don't know about that. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Latest News iOS 14.2 Emoji Changelog Mask Wearing Emoji Now Smiles First Look: New Emojis in iOS 14.2 217 New Emojis In Final List For 2021 Samsung One UI 2.5 Emoji Changelog When are the 2020 Emojis Coming to iPhone?