what this is you do to me, it's nothing done before 12 Nov. 2020. All I want to do is to do something with you All I want to do is to do something with you. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. nothing in the world can pull me back again Her success continued with True Colors in 1986, which included two Billboard Hot 100 top ten songs: the number one smash "True Colors" and "Change of Heart," and earned two nominations at the 29th Grammy Awards. but it doesn't mean a thing And fix the hole in my heart Where your love used to be The words are falling out of my mouth again Don't listen to a thing It's funny how three words they don't mean a thing When you're not here with me If I ask you to stay If I ask you to stay Won't you please fix the hole in my heart Where your love used to be I'm inside, I'm inside, All I want to do is to do something with you Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! And they can say what they want, Nothing in the world could pull me back again Test your MusicIQ here! © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I got inside "Hole in My Heart Lyrics." no, that's for sure! don't want you to stop, no, that's for sure, I was looking for a way to get close to you, but I got inside You've made a hole in my heart you turn me upside dow-ow-own, And the gap that you have made goes deep inside of me All I want to do is to do something with you https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/14973548/Cyndi+Lauper. I got inside And they can say what they want, but it doesn't mean a thing and if they went inside me, changed everything this sure is nothing that a dark look can't cure its not a … Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. All I want to do is to do something with you And helping me to ease my mind I always thought you'd be around for a while Send your love back to me From wherever you are, straight to the hole in my heart Send your love back to me, From wherever you are, Let me know you're never too far, To hear me calling "baby" From wherever you are, send your love straight to my heart You've made a hole in my heart You've made a hole in my heart You've made a hole in my heart You've made a hole in my heart.   Luke Friend Lyrics "Hole In My Heart" Since you've been gone nothing makes any sense Cause being with you was the thing I did best Now that it's over what else have I left? It was written by Richard Orange, formerly of the band Zuider Zee. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Think you know music? I'm inside, You more », FAVORITE About Hole in My Heart "Hole in My Heart (All the Way to China)" is a song recorded by American pop singer Cyndi Lauper for her 1988 film Vibes. You turn me upside down It became the first album to have four top-five singles by a female, and earned Lauper Best New Artist at the 27th Grammy Awards in 1985. "Hole in My Heart (All the Way to China)" is a song recorded by American pop singer Cyndi Lauper for her 1988 film Vibes. Shine a little light from the hole in my, hole in my heart I am thunder, I am rain I will set you free from the hurricane Through the fire and the flames "Hole In My Heart" lyrics.