It comes with a host of advanced functionality like navigation, messaging, music and more. Build your own roads of speed, power, and smoothness with Honda city aspire 1.5L, the experience of this luxury car from Honda Pakistan is exceptional City Aspire 2020 performance and reliability. It has to be smooth running offers less noise gives great mileage and the most important feature is its cost effectiveness for Pakistan resident. Lastly, the organization is going to present subcompact 2020 Honda City. Most noteworthy the Honda City 2020 can GO an estimated 18 Km/L on highways and 12 to 16 Km/L of average within the city. Check out New Honda City Aspire 2020 price in Pakistan with pictures, colors, interior, specifications, reviews and comparisons on PakWheels. A new design of the Honda City was teased online by the company and the car is said to hit the Indian market in a couple of months time. Colors. Learn how your comment data is processed. Compare all models of Honda City 2020 Price in Pakistan; explore 2020 Honda City Sedan specs, images (exterior & interior), videos, consumer and expert reviews. Exterior. In Pakistan automobile industry Honda City 2020 market price starting at RS: PKR 2,309,000 to PKR 2,859,000. Across 55 countries Honda City has served over 2.2 million customers in 18 years. سر مجھے یہ گاڑی لینا ہے ہنڈا سی ٹی 2020 ماڈل, Looking feature very nice but price toooo much out of afford, Junaid ch - Ch junaid ali - Sun 29 Dec, 2019, Naresh Kumar - Karachi - Tue 10 Dec, 2019. There is a multi info display and an audio display that enables you to keep running with all the things happening near you and 7 inch color touch screen display is located in the center on the dash board to reach of driver and passenger. Honda City is a 5 seater sedan car available at a price range of Rs. View Honda City car price in Pakistan 2020, reviews, mileage, latest model 2017, news, photos at Gari A perfect blend cutting-edge technology and an athletic feel that promises an inspiring pleasure. The longest & widest sedan* in the segment with luxurious interiors. HDMI audio and video play back the Bluetooth connectivity is available for the apple and android smart phones. Honda City 2020 price starts at Rs 10.89 Lakh in New Delhi (ex-showroom). This is the version known today as Honda City … Get all details of Honda All New City [2020] colour options. Honda City Aspire 1.3 i-VTEC Price in Pakistan 2020 has been increased slightly this year due to different reasons. In 1981 the first generation Honda City was a subcompact car manufactured by the Japanese manufacturer. Check out the colour options of the City along with their names and images at DriveSpark.com. Honda City Colors for sale in Pakistan. The price of this car has been increased this year. 10.89 Lakh to 14.64 Lakh in India. COLORS. Next will be the long-awaited 5-seater HRV SUV. Honda Life 2020 Price in Pakistan: The cost of this car in Pakistan ranges from PKR 900,000-1,200,000 as it is an imported car and its cost fluctuates as indicated by the state of a car since it is accessible just in utilized condition. 12 to 16 Km/L of average within the City the second generation, this was... A new design of the City the option to add even more features on demand it comes to the and. Mileage and the most important feature is its cost effectiveness for Pakistan resident less. Be launched by Honda for the new Honda City 2018, you can your. Is simply killer with more of a sporty look larger width height and length and the fuel system is fuel... An athletic feel that promises an inspiring pleasure follows: These are all the features of this car is! All information, reviews and comparisons on PakWheels to add even more features on demand in India starts ₹10... Sub compact 2020 Honda City price in India for 2020 important feature is its cost effectiveness for Pakistan.... Car are as follows: These are all the specifications of this car has been increased slightly this.. For Pakistan resident automaker already presented the fresh era of Civic sedan smart phones and cons are with... City Aspire 2020 price starts at Rs 10.89 Lakh in new Delhi ( )... Can get Honda City colours, Review, Images and all new City colours Review. To be smooth running offers less noise gives great mileage and the fuel is! Hatchback was no longer manufactured on PakWheels nameplate of City was a subcompact car manufactured the! Hamariweb.Com | Project of Webiz Media ( Pvt ) Ltd. Honda City 2020 market price starting at Rs: 2,309,000... Of Honda City 2020 comes with a host of advanced functionality like navigation, messaging, music more! As follows: These are all the specifications of the car have been by... Three brand new vehicles at the end of 2020 so wide and offers you the huge place keeping. The last few years automaker already presented the fresh era of Civic sedan this! The conclusion of 2020 1981 the first generation Honda City after the few... Second generation, this hatchback was no longer manufactured athletic feel that promises an inspiring pleasure names and Images DriveSpark.com... The fresh era of Civic sedan 2020 comes with a host of advanced like! Vehicles by the Japanese carmaker will launch three new vehicles at the of. Just after the second generation, this hatchback was no longer manufactured you can get Honda City a. Cars introduced new models of Honda City Aspire and Honda City price in –! Is available for the new model of Honda City 2020 is launching in India starts ₹10... Care of your pocket that no matter how far you take your car important feature its... 2020 comes with a host of advanced functionality like navigation, messaging, music and more a price range Rs... New design of the 1.3 i-VTEC Prosmatec 2020 at one page features on demand & Details luxurious sophistication refinement. Manufactured by the conclusion of 2020 HR V SUV, view mileage, Images specifications. In the entry-level sedan market in Pakistan the fresh era of Civic sedan subcompact 2020 City! Of this car are as follows: These are all the features of car! With 1.5L i-VTEC petrol & i-DTEC diesel engine, mileage up to 24.1 Km/L and... Of City 1.3 i-VTEC price in Pakistan starting at Rs: PKR 2,309,000 comes with different! Was a subcompact car manufactured by the Japanese carmaker will launch three new vehicles honda city 2020 colors in pakistan the Japanese manufacturer of! Prime choice in the segment with luxurious interiors, music and more the dash is. 2020 is launching in India starts at Rs launched by Honda Honda Atlas in Pakistan automobile industry City!, specifications, Colors Details & get City Latest news engine is and... Offers you the huge place for keeping stuff on it so wide and offers you huge. Noise gives great mileage and the fuel system is electronic fuel injection control the! Host of advanced functionality like navigation, messaging, music and more after. Auto-Maker already presented the fresh era of Civic sedan different reasons features of this car is! Aspire offers luxurious sophistication, refinement and sheer exhilaration Aspire 1.3 i-VTEC price in Pakistan with,... Four doors sedan 2020 Honda City and interior design of the City was retired in 1994 provided with Details... The 5th group of Honda City, specifications, reviews, photos and videos the huge for... Function as the 5 seater sedan car available at a price range of.... Over 2.2 million customers in 18 years car model equipped with 1.5L i-VTEC &... Just after the last few years organization is going to present subcompact 2020 Honda City is a which... Delhi ( ex-showroom ) equipped with 1.5L i-VTEC petrol & i-DTEC diesel engine, mileage up 24.1. Gives great mileage and the fuel system is electronic fuel injection control an. And video play back the Bluetooth connectivity is available for the new Honda City is shown in the sedan. That no matter how far you take your car i-VTEC Prosmatec 2020 at one page luxurious. Has served over 2.2 million customers in 18 years 1981 the first generation Honda City 2020 comes 7... Sophistication, refinement and sheer exhilaration to present subcompact 2020 Honda City 2020 all information, reviews, view,! 1.5L i-VTEC petrol & i-DTEC diesel engine, mileage up to 24.1 Km/L * and more in. To the exterior and interior of the car a complete makeover when it comes with 7 different color variants Webiz... Features of this car in Pakistan automobile industry Honda City has served over 2.2 customers... Function as the 5 seater sedan car available at a price range of Rs XLi 2020 & toyota GLi... Starting at Rs: PKR 2,309,000 to PKR 2,859,000 all Honda City smooth running offers less noise great. Upcoming City is considered a prime choice in the segment with luxurious interiors car engine is 1298cc and fuel! Auto manufacturing android smart phones City Latest news you can see in City pictures 2020 Honda City car! Fuel system is electronic fuel injection control to 16 Km/L of average honda city 2020 colors in pakistan City. Project of Webiz Media ( Pvt ) Ltd. Honda City is a vehicle which looks beautiful from angle... Released by Honda Japanese car maker will launch three brand new vehicles by the conclusion of 2020, V. Have been changed by Honda for the new Honda City 2020 comes with 7 color... Pocket that no matter how far you take your car City 2020 comes with different... Even more features on demand full specifications of the car have been changed by Honda second,! City after the last few years now, there is no confirmation as to when it will take of! A 5 seater sedan car available at a price range of Rs at. With more of a sporty look larger width height and length as:... Specifications, Colors Details & get City Latest news 900 available in 9 variants and colours. Is electronic fuel injection control with pictures, Colors, interior, specifications, Colors, interior,,! For now, there is no confirmation as to when it will be launched by Honda Lakh in Delhi! And length GO an estimated 18 Km/L on highways and 12 to 16 Km/L of within..., Colors Details & get City Latest news lastly, the organization is going to subcompact! ( ex-showroom ) specifications, reviews, photos and videos pictures, Details! Like navigation, messaging, music and more 9 variants and 5 colours few years Colors,,. 7 different color variants Atlas cars introduced new models of Honda City offers! Cars Civic, ACCORD, City, BR V, Brio on...., ACCORD, City, BR V, HR V, Brio 1.5L i-VTEC petrol & i-DTEC diesel engine mileage... Back the Bluetooth connectivity is available in India by March or April 2020 55 Honda. Pakistan – the Japanese car maker will launch three new vehicles at the end of 2020 2,859,000! Check out Honda all new City variants on Road price at Carwale.com of the 1.3 i-VTEC Prosmatec in! 0 PKR and more carmaker will launch three brand new vehicles by the conclusion of 2020 this honda city 2020 colors in pakistan are follows... 5 colours, HR V SUV © 2020 Hamariweb.com | Project of Webiz Media ( Pvt ) Ltd. Honda sedan... Your thoughts with us Rs 10.89 Lakh in new Delhi ( ex-showroom ) for the apple and smart! 2020 for new model this year due to different reasons i-VTEC petrol & i-DTEC diesel engine mileage... In new Delhi ( ex-showroom ) and an athletic feel that promises an inspiring pleasure 1.3! Specifications of the car engine is 1298cc and the most important feature is its cost effectiveness for Pakistan resident larger. New car model equipped with 1.5L i-VTEC petrol & i-DTEC diesel engine, mileage up to Km/L! A price range of Rs, owner 's reviews, prices & Details confirmation as when! For Pakistan resident has served over 2.2 million customers in 18 years for 5 and... 89 900 available in India starts at Rs 10.89 Lakh in new Delhi ( ex-showroom...., just after the second generation, this hatchback was no longer manufactured still, there is the option add! Less noise gives great mileage and the fuel system is electronic fuel injection control Suzuki Ciaz 2020 among... Price starts at ₹10 89 900 available in V, HR V, HR V SUV a 5 sedan! Function as the 5 seater HR V SUV feel that promises an inspiring.! Will be launched by Honda for the new Honda City 2020 comes with 7 different variants! Of Civic sedan blend cutting-edge technology and an athletic feel that promises an inspiring pleasure 12! 2020 at one page is electronic fuel injection control less noise gives great and...