Please note the estimated delivery dates shown when placing your order. Sale! Login or create an account to easily access your purchases, custom products, recently viewed items, and more! Questions/Self. It was originally located at 153 Franklin Street. Thanks. This one? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. *Limited availability! Check your Inbox for exclusive savings and the latest scoop. We also have many different styles of hats … Whether you want a sarcastic t-shirt or a geeky t-shirt to embrace your inner nerd, CafePress has the tee you're looking for. Coordinates. Only way is to show up. I was wondering if anyone knew how to acquire a T-Shirt from FDNY Hook and Ladder 8 in Tribeca. This promotion cannot be applied to past orders. Hopefully they put the new one online. T-shirt colors are available in the best-selling black, the classic white, and many others. In 1866, Ladder 8 was relocated to its new quarters located at 7 North Moore Street where it would remain for decades. Whether you want a sarcastic t-shirt or a geeky t-shirt to embrace your inner nerd, CafePress has the tee you're looking for. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the Firefighting community, Press J to jump to the feed. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. Moisture-wicking active t-shirts are here, too. You're not the first person to want to visit ghostbusters house, so they aren't going to be annoyed. * Hats. 6501 Northeast Second Court, Miami, FL 33138 U.S.A. Discount does not apply to Bulk Orders, fulfillment products, or products that begin with 030. Hook and Ladder Company 8 was established in 1865 as a volunteer fire company. If you'd rather wear your own personalized design, create a custom t-shirt just for you. Thanks guys! worst case scenario it's an excuse to go drinking in the lower west side. R 1,399 00 Gravity 1.2 m 4-Step Aluminium Ladder . Hard to drop by when you live in tx. R 549 00 Gravity 5.4 m Gravity Aluminium Extension Ladder . Any help would be appreciated. It is a domain having com extension. All Content Copyright © 2019-2020 CafePress Inc. Evolution of a Firefighter Long Sleeve T-Shirt, Japanese Datson fire engine Black T-Shirt, Hook & Ladder quote - B or W imprint Light T-Shirt, Shiny Red Firetruck Hook and Ladder TEXT W T-Shirt, Shiny Yellow Firetruck Hook and Ladder TEX T-Shirt, Shiny Yellow Firetruck Hook and Ladder T-Shirt, Shiny Red Firetruck Hook and Ladder T-Shirt, Keep Calm and Fire Engines ON Light T-Shirt, Keep Calm and focus on Fire Engines T-Shirt, Keep Calm by focusing on Fire Engines T-Shirt, Hook & Ladder Quote - Blue Imprint Dark T-Shirt, Hook & Ladder quote - B or W imprint Dark T-Shirt, Hook & Ladder Quote - Pink Imprint Dark T-Shirt, Fireman Axe Hose Hook Pike Pole Shield T-Shirt, Password must be less than 128 characters, This password is not valid for this email. Some of the guys in my house are FDNY but their city houses aren't close to the one in Tribeca. Toll-Free (855) 875 - 9626; Toll-Free Fax (844) 378 - 3626; [email protected] They also don't sell any online from what I could see, I only see the old design at nyfirestore.com. FDNY Hook and Ladder 8 T-Shirt. I've seen the logo of the latest design and I'd love to get/buy one. *Discount applies to one or more qualifying products (excluding shipping and taxes), subject to availability. NYFirePolice.com offers all kinds of tee shirts, jackets, caps including New York's Fire Dept. I've seen the logo of the latest design and I'd love to get/buy one. Related searches. Offer applies only to orders from the CafePress Marketplace and Create and Buy. Please ask your server/bartender for sizes/colors. hookandladdershirtclub.com Offer valid online at CafePress.com only, cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, and may change, be modified or cancelled at any time without notice.