Cause oohhh Artist: MattyB. Aswad - Hooked on You Lyrics. Paroles de la chanson Hooked on You par MattyB officiel. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Rate this song's lyrics. Aye shawty come around my way Cause I just wanna be the one to make you say. You got me hooked on you You got me hooked on you Hooked On You Lyrics: * Everybody's out there crying trying for the maximum / Everybody's out there searching taknig turns of making / Thrills of life / Everybody's running from it looking for the You got me hooked on you. Cause girl you got me hooked on you I'm spending all my time with you Like taking a trip down to the candy shop You make me get a little crazy Never knew that I'd be rollin with you She makes me feel like I can do it The Lyrics for Hooked on You by MattyB have been translated into 1 languages She dances in my head all day The music to my melody She got me spending all my time She dances in my head all day The music to my melody She got me spending all my time Never thought that I would say the girl is mine She got me feeling so excited So deep in love that I can't hide it. Watch the video for Hooked On You from MattyB's Hooked on You - Single for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Song comes on got our hands in the air Song MattyB - Hooked On You video. You make me get a little crazy Follow. Everything that you do You got me hooked on you. Cause oohhh MattyB - Hooked On You - Text M Matty B Raps Originals (2010-14) Playlist Karaoke Teilen. Everything that you do This is one of MattyB's Original songs "Hooked On You" I made this Lyrics Video! Baby (You that I love), I'm hooked on you She dances in my head all day The music to my melody She got me spending all my time Never thought that I would say the girl is mine She got me feeling so excited So deep in love that I can't hide it. Tweet RIFF-it good. 9 reviewers. So deep in love that I can't hide it, Aye shawty come around my way Do you like this song? Complete Full Song Lyrics, Text, Words To Songs, Read Lyrics Of Songs, Song, Words And Accurate Lyrics. Aye shawty come around my way Cause I just wanna be the one to make you say. You got me hooked on you, You got me hooked on you 6 years ago | 221 views. Everything that you do Cause oohhh Thanks! Connect to Apple Music to play songs in full within Shazam. Never thought that I would say the girl is mine. MattyB - Hooked On You (Official Music Video) Report. You got me hooked on Features Song Lyrics for MattyB's Hooked on You album. Latest; Explanations Cover Songs Liner Notes Live Videos Music Videos Interviews Lyric Videos News Videos The latest and greatest videos in all categories. Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). I can't help it An annotation cannot contain another annotation. You make me get a little crazy I'm spending all my time with you Cause girl You got me hooked on you You got me hooked on you. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970.