I hope that yours is risk-free and super-great. Love you, dear. 58. You have made each day worth looking forward too. Happy belated birthday. Happy belated babe, I know I didn’t make it on the official day. God had a pretty good plan when he made you so plan on having a pretty fun birthday. I hope you felt it. God bless you mightily.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-leader-3','ezslot_23',120,'0','0'])); 30. Make the best you can of it. 76. 74. There is nothing more I would like than having you close to me, you are an amazing person and I would love to whisper that in your ear. Happy belated birthday, may you always be beautiful, unique and loveable. Happy birthday. 49. I am sorry that I was not there for the countdown. 28. Set your goals and see how you will break through. The day is yours and yours alone. I want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hope its fabulous. You rock. 15. Thanks for believing in me. Baby, I wish you all that you ever need this year, happy birthday dear.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_20',167,'0','0'])); 22. 92. A friend who loves to celebrate another must be celebrated, happy fabulous birthday to you friend turned sister. Baby, you’re the loveliest person I have ever met and I hope you know that I will always be grateful for your birth today and I will cherish you till the end. I wish you long life and prosperity garnished with success and peace. 94. Let's pretend that late is really great because EVER is better than never! Happy Birthday. Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream. 76. Because you are part of our lives, we feel a great Joy daily, I wish you a fabulous birthday dear girlfriend. If you had celebrated your birthday on Mars, you would only be half as old, but its orbital eccentricity would still be considerably larger and this greeting would be just as late. May the years ahead be far greater than the years past. 69. Terms of Use. You’re the best, and the best you shall have on your special day. Happy Birthday. Drat, I missed it. Happy Birthday. Do you know whose birthday it is? Sometimes, words are not enough to show the person just how much I care, best birthday to you, honey, with so much love from me. Baby, having you is the sweetest thing, and today I’ve got all time to wish you a great birthday. 56. May you enjoy blessings, peace and happiness in all your endeavours. Today is the day I give thanks for having you in my life and for loving me the way you do. Maybe I will take tomorrow off to celebrate and tan! I am late. Happy Birthday. Enjoy your birthday and every day to the fullest. Happy Late Birthday! Sorry I missed your birthday. Be the champion you are. I’ve done that age. to enjoy doing something very much to have a great time; to have a lot of fun Happy Birthday. Celebrate your birthday today. 31. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. 48. 17. Even if today were not your birthday, you still deserve to be celebrated because you’ve been an awesome being all your life. I wish I could have been there to see you blow out your candles. Just because birthdays are inevitable doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t be fun. Happy birthday. Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday. I am celebrating your birthday TODAY. Definition of have a blast in the Idioms Dictionary. Happy Birthday. Happy birthday dear, you are my one and only and I do appreciate everything you have done for me so far. Birthdays are special days, especially when you are sharing the birthday of someone you love and care about. Birthdays are special days to celebrate and be celebrated. I love you man and enjoy your anniversary. Wishing you a spectacularly beautiful birthday. Happy birthday on time! Happy birthday, friend. You are plus one today, so there’s no need for a delay! As years have gone and a new chapter opens in your life, remember that every chapter has an end and a new beginning in another chapter. 8. Happy fabulous birthday my lady. Hope you had a fantastic day filled with everything you wished for!!! Happy belated birthday! As your true friend, I can offer you my fingers and toes to help count out your age of 39! Sorry I didn’t make it. Lovely birthday to you. But it happened to me on your birthday. May you shine and radiate till the world is left dazed by your brightness. Happy birthday, dear, laugh till I can see your tears, cry till you can no longer breathe and all you do is to gasp, then calm down to breathe and smell the serenity of life. Happy Birthday. You celebrated your birthday before I could get there. I wish you a happy birthday my dear and love. Happy Birthday. Perhaps dreaming of my fantasy vacation kept me from wishing you a birthday on time. They are your best source from emotional support and happiness. Remember that getting older is way better than a robot apocalypse. As little drops of water add up to make an ocean, may the little things you do make you a wonder on your special day. Enjoy the party! Sorry, time just flew. I am helping with the "after" part. Isn’t that beautiful? Happy happy birthday. Bundles of joy, happiness, grace and success are my sincere prayers for you as you start a new year. Happy birthday. Belated Birthday wishes and messages for late birthday greetings. Whenever you smile burdens are lifted, I wish the most amazing girl I know a fabulous birthday. Eagles soar in the sky and spread their wings, in this new year, broaden your horizons by leaving your zone of comfort and soar into the fulfilment of purpose.