they're used to gather information about the pages you visit and how many clicks you need to accomplish a task. It works fine with a converter too. Those looking for an alternative pad can try the old SF4 pads for Xbox 360 with a converter like the brooks converter or chronus max plus. What the HFC gets wrong IMO is the dpad. Does anyone have any suggestions about pads for guys with big hands? You also have the option to make R1 R2 to be L1 L2 as R1 R2 are on the face of the pad. 10-foot … Pads being faster than sticks is a pretty commonly known thing. I started playing SFV originally on Stick but switched to pad because I felt I was too slow on Stick, probably an unpopular opinion but my personal feeling anyway. I have 2 fingers on R1 R2 shoulder just like I did on the PS4. The dpad was way too stuff for me and no amount of breaking it in helped. The way you grip the controller and especially the rather stiff dpad over time will inevitably do a number on your fingers. Learn more. I use HORI Fighting Commander 4 controller and would like to see the correct button icons in the game. This pad is a pure performer with the industry's best D-Pad, six-button layout, large buttons, improved ergonomics, and high quality construction. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. Work fast with our official CLI. They can wear out in 3/4 months with alot of use. #2. 19., 5:35 BAK has native DS4 support. HOWEVER, i have big hands and i cant press the shoulder buttons comfortably. Here's the first of the two-part of the total rehaul of the Hori Fighting Commander 4, where I put:- a Brook Universal Fighting Board,- Seimitsu MM9-2 microswitches for punch/kick buttons,- mouse microswitches for L/R bumper/trigger buttons,- a MLG USB plug like the one on Madcatz TE2/TE2+ sticks,- Player LEDs,- Switch to change between turbo and touch pad buttons,- Lock switch,- and also I kept the L3R3 switch,Next part will be for the DPad,More pics here: https://forums.shoryuken.com/t/hori-fighting-commander-4-total-overhaul-brook-ufb-microswitches-mlg-usb-plug/579041?u=the_real_phoenix Learn more. ... like everyone else said, is awful. Yeah I see a lot saying the D Pad but I find it really comfy for my large hands. You can also use it like a Fight stick using your fingers for the buttons, but as I have large hands it's not as comfy as a stick, but again a good alternative. Best pad I ever used actually. I just use the original Mad Catz Fightpads. We use essential cookies to perform essential website functions, e.g. Needs to be 8 way. It's a good pad, it has the advantage of not having paddles for its L2/R2 which I think is nice, but the Dpad was kind of crap for me and I prefer the DS4 dpad. Hot damn Hori!!! 14. We use optional third-party analytics cookies to understand how you use GitHub.com so we can build better products. It's a good pad. You signed in with another tab or window. I've had a pair of FC3 Pros for a long time and I've never liked a pad more. Youd don't own the game, so what's the point? However, it recognizes the DS4 and displays the PS4 button prompts only if you use an official DualShock4 controller. I'd love a hitbox but as I live in the UK it's extortionate for import. You need : The top and bottom 3D parts, Dropping combos, moves coming out that were not supposed to, and I am surprised the largely positive reviews it has gotten. Sorry to hear that. I enjoyed using the fighting commander, but always had to hold it in such a way to avoid to L&R triggers. I still prefer stick but when travelling or trying to keep the noise down I use the pad. Size-wise, the new Pro feels like your holding a standard PS4 controller, but with a more pronounced Dpad. The HFC has the right layout. Features Assign button to set buttons to desired layout and function. My wife ordered me one for Christmas and after you get used to the new lay out its fantastic. I have 3 of them in case one dies I have some backups. Like I say it's just a recommendation :). https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4128584. GitHub is home to over 50 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. For more information, see our Privacy Statement. Obviously the pad won't be for everyone and takes a little getting used to, but I much prefer the buttons and d pad over the PS4. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Is there a mod or patch? Hori-Fighting-Commander-4-D-Pad-Replacement, download the GitHub extension for Visual Studio. I exclusively use this controller but it does come with some drawbacks. It takes a little getting used to buy I can't not play that way now. New Fighting Commander Pro!!! I found the DPAD horrible and the pad was far thick to be comfortable. If we could have the D-pad of the DualShock 4 and the button layout of the Hori it would make for an excellent pad. You can always update your selection by clicking Cookie Preferences at the bottom of the page. level 2. Learn more. When I met Problem X he was using the Hori Fighting Commander and recommended it to me. I really did like the big buttons/ shoulder buttons though which was a shame. This gives you fast access to V Reversal and Ex moves. My wife ordered me one for Christmas and after you get used to the new lay out its fantastic. When I met Problem X he was using the Hori Fighting Commander and recommended it to me. Im also using the hori fighting commander and its the best pad ive owned. I love the pad. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. buttons. 4 Microswitches (recommand omron D2FC-FK(50M)). Simple things like BK HP for AA with Akuma used to be a 50/50 as I would catch down and get a red fireball, with the FC so far not a single RFB. Replacement of the D-Pad for the Hori Fighting Commander 4 with microswitches. 2016. máj. Using an aftermarket/clone controller or if you use any 3rd … The Raiju has nice clicky (right?) Oh really? If nothing happens, download Xcode and try again. FWIW there were a couple months where I was playing 6hrs a day at least. I really like the D Pad so far. I'm using a 360 pad with worn off thumbsticks right now hahah, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the StreetFighter community. If nothing happens, download GitHub Desktop and try again. ... SFV … Wish someone could mod two extra face buttons on a PS4 controller somehow. I got this pad, used it about a month and couldn't get used to it at all. Had it a month and smashed it in a rage. Press J to jump to the feed. Casual Strider | CFN: -R-TYPE-3 years ago. [Arcade Stick Mod] Part 14-1: Hori Fighting Commander 4 Total … Ancient. they're used to log you in. Hori-Fighting-Commander-4-D-Pad-Replacement. If nothing happens, download the GitHub extension for Visual Studio and try again. I bought the HFC, used it for 3 weeks and went straight back to pad. Hot damn Hori!!! I have 3 of them in case one dies I have some backups. Learn more, We use analytics cookies to understand how you use our websites so we can make them better, e.g. I have a HitBox now but thought about something portable like the HFC for when I’m traveling to tourneys. Close. The Fighting Commander is the ultimate controller for 2D Fighting Games and also works great on many other 2D software titles. The sub's mission is to build the fighting game community, harbor a healthy competitive nature, and be welcoming to players and fans alike. Posted by. Discussion. Replacement of the D-Pad for the Hori Fighting Commander 4 with microswitches. That dpad was a but more rounded along the edges so it wouldn't fatigue/make your thumb as sore. Wish someone could mod two extra face buttons on a PS4 controller somehow. Archived. I think that older model with the dpad that could rotate slightly was better. It also works on PS4/3 and PC. Both of my thumbs have callous on them, my left middle finger has a callous on the side. Street Fighter video game series I have rather large Shovel hands and the D Pad and buttons are perfect for me. To each their own, I just couldn't get used to it. I just use the original Mad Catz Fightpads. Have a few worked in if you are a tournament goer. The D pad looks kind of uncomfortable. Switch the D-Pad to function as the D-Pad or Left Analog Stick. The DPAD, like everyone else said, is awful. I like this pad but the rubber membrane under the button is not durable.The domes will split sooner or later and make the button stick a bit when you press them but it's still work though. That pad is the truth. I have rather large hands too. … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. New Fighting Commander Pro!!! I find the D Pad easier to use due to it being much bigger. As I play a lot of games on PS4 anyway, the pad felt fine for fighting games, but the shoulder buttons and doing Ex moves where annoying at times. The WWE Wrestling All Stars pad is just like the old SF4 pad and you might be able to get that one as well. The Nacon Rev Pro 2 has the right idea with its main buttons. I switched to PS4 pad and used it for a long time.