In support of Street Fighter IV, which is set to debut on February 17, Hori U.S.A, the stateside arm of the Japanese gaming accessory manufacturer, has released the Real Arcade Pro. Press J to jump to the feed. Street Fighter video game series For what its worth, I have an HRAP 3. I'm pretty mad my RAP3 isn't working. I bought the HRAP 3 (PS3 version) to use on my PC back in 2009. You can virtually use any controller with any game using 3rd party tools if the game doesn't support your controller out of the box. It works with SF4 on Windows 10. It is compatible with PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC through XInput. You're playing on PC. Make Offer - Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 Arcade Fight Stick Joystick HRAP - Playstation PS1 PS2 Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 PS3 Playstation 3 Fight Stick Tested and Working $90.91 EX … Does anyone knows if it will work with SFV? can you give me instructions on this? The sub's mission is to build the fighting game community, harbor a healthy competitive nature, and be welcoming to players and fans alike. The RAP4 Kai features the HORI … It is compatible with PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC through XInput. Wow, thanks for your replies guys. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The Real Arcade Pro N Hayabusa is a tournament-grade fighting stick that brings the arcade experience home. The stick + joy2key works with SFV no problem. You can use x360ce to use your stick with SFV. Google joy2key if you don't know what it is -- quick and easy download and setup. Been out of the game for too long, glad there are workarounds on the PC :D, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the StreetFighter community. It works with SF4 on Windows 10. Anyone still using Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 on the PC? V. I bought the HRAP 3 (PS3 version) to use on my PC back in 2009. Does anyone knows if it will work with SFV? The RAP N Hayabusa features original HORI … The Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai is a tournament-grade fighting stick that brings the arcade experience home. Don't want to buy the game and find out I have to use a keyboard @__@. Don't … You can use the x360ce 64bit wrapper to make it work.