I thought I might go this route but I found the Hayabusa stick and buttons to be fantastic. As well as some tips to make doing these mods easier for you in the future. The rap4 Kai should be arriving this Friday and I want to go ahead and mod it. Le stick Hori "Hayabuza" est très bon, dommage que la boule ne soit pas parfaite (petit résidu de plasique sur le dessus, à limer). Pros: This stick is no doubt the best stick I own. Settle for nothing less than the Real Arcade Pro! I have two other sticks one both being Hori sticks as well. Amazon Prime: envíos rápidos, GRATIS e ilimitados y mucho más. Productos que has visto recientemente y recomendaciones destacadas, Selecciona el departamento que quieras buscar. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. HORI Real Arcade Pro - Street Fighter Ryu Edition for Nintendo Switch, NEOGEO HORI FIGHTING STICK ARCADE Used Black, Hori Real Arcade Pro V3 SA Fighting Stick Controller Joystick RAP PS3, Saturn pseudo kai 1M 4M expansion RAM SEGA backup Action replay direct read, Street Fighter 2 Retro Arcade1UP Home Cabinet Machine Arcade 1UP Custom Riser, No Man's Sky: Limited Edition Sony PlayStation 4 PS4 Game RARE HTF, Kan Colle Kai KanColle (Kantai Collection) Japan Limited Edition PS VITA, AC Adapter for PC Engine mini HORI Ships Fast!!! HORI Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai -Convenient switching between PC and PS4, as well as D-Pad and Stick assignment The Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai is a tournament-grade fighting stick that brings the arcade experience home. You won’t be disappointed. Todos los derechos reservados. Lastly the sticks uncommon Noir button layout is very good. The Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai is a tournament-grade fighting stick that brings the arcade experience home. Sanwa LB-30 N-S Battop White: https://www.focusattack.com/sanwa-lb-30-n-s-battop-white/2. Página anterior de Productos patrocinados relacionados, Página siguiente de Productos patrocinados relacionados, Alemán, Inglés, Francés, Español, Italiano. Overall Review: This is a great upper-mid tier Arcade Stick , The Hayabusa lever and buttons are very good. The fully-functional side panel makes it easier to perform fighting moves more smoothly. Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas. The sticks decals are very well done and the matte finish on the buttons add a very premium touch. People are pretty impressed by the site of it and always want to try it. Something that was very common on the Madcatz Te2/Te2+ & Hori Rap 4. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. HORI Real Arcade Pro.V Kai Fighting Stick with Sanwa GT-Y Mod. Overall Review: I bought this stick because I needed something for PS4 since SFV is coming out eventually as well as the fact that Guilty Gear is already available on the system. Revisado en Francia el 4 de marzo de 2017, Expédié dans son carton d'origine, pas d'emballage Amazon, juste un scotch sur l'ouverture :/, Revisado en Francia el 9 de septiembre de 2016. un excellent stick qui vient de la borne TAITO VEWLIX (une référence au japon). HORI Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai (Red) for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC - PlayStation 4 ESRB Rating: Everyone | Dec 12, 2016 | by Hori 4.5 out of 5 stars 693 This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. I'm more used to a 2 pound spring, but I find myself adjusting fairly fast. Revisado en Reino Unido el 16 de julio de 2016. Audacity for Audio.3 Microphone: New Mic Blue Yeti before Blue SnowballWhat I use to edit:1. La única pega que le pongo es que lleva joystic hayabusa y botones kuro, son de peor calidad que la anterior versión para ps3 que traía sanwa todo el equipo. Furthermore when executing combos I felt no give on the frame of the stick. Travels well in most backpacks. Es compatible con PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 y PC con Windows a través de XInput. The common Vewlix layout seen on most premium sticks is great however the Noir layout feels slightly more natural when placing your hand over the buttons. No additional import charges at delivery! CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 Quad-Core Desktop Processor 3.4 GHZ LGA 1150 8 MB Cache4. The HORI original HAYABUSA joystick’s input load was cut by 15%, allowing for fast and precise input. Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 1866MHz DDR310 Windows 10 64-bit 4 Kai (Red) for PlayStation®4, Real Arcade Pro. Out of the box everything was fine besides the cable cover which had one side popping out already, an ill omen for the longevity of it I guess. Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: Revisado en España el 28 de junio de 2016, Plataforma para visualización: PlayStation 4. The Hori Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai lacks the familiar combination of a Sanwa JLF joystick and OBSF-30 button components that are popular in the arcade stick market. El precio al que lo he comprado de 273€ es lo más barato que se puede encontrar en Europa, si lo vale o no eso es cada uno como lo mire, para mí es algo caro pero una vez visto en casa se ve que está hecho con mucho mimo y con buena calidad. -Comfortable on the lap, Cons: -Poor cable door quality -buttons are ~squishy~, Overall Review: i must have bought this when it was coming out (winter/fall 2015) because i got the black version for about ~150 También analiza las reseñas para verificar la fiabilidad. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. I would probably have opted for the more expensive version with a headphone jack The main body of the controller is made from metal,with a combination of high gloss plastic on the sides and top, which does get finger prints, but they give you a cloth to clean it. View cart for details. 2 out of 2 people found this review helpful. There are 1 items available. HORI Real Arcade Pro V Kai Hayabusa Kuro Fight Stick for Xbox One/Xbox 360/PC. However other owners I talked to generally replace the silent buttons that are stock with regular buttons because they like the feel of them better. Real Arcade Pro. Since they had the game at my corner hangout candy store in brooklyn we would play for hours every day. HORI Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai for PS4 & PS3 (affiliate) http://amzn.to/2h2S5A5 Subscribe for more videos like this! - Touch pad included I like colors and characters. This stick has some heft without being too heavy. Still I only buy them when on some kind of decent deal, since they aren’t really useful for anything except 2D fighting games, which I play in spurts...but when I do I couldn’t be happier. Will usually ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment. Excludes: Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. SSD: Kingston Digital 120GB SSD7. But I was pleasantly surprised when it was immediately recognized as an Xbox 360 controller in the device manager on either the ps3 or ps4 mode (i'm running win 10 btw). I have found videos showing how to replace/customize the buttons and joysticks, but I haven't found a resource/video showing how to remove the artwork and place a custom one. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Hope this helps in anyway for you guys to feel comfortable with doing your first fight stick mod!? Compatible with PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC through XInput. The shorter depression ( throw ) on the buttons take some getting use to but feel very reliable. One thing that I learned real fast is that switching to a fight stick is not going to make you a better player right off the bat. The Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai features a sleek, redesigned casing, and increased space below the buttons and stick for increased wrist comfort. Revisado en Reino Unido el 25 de junio de 2016, Revisado en Francia el 27 de febrero de 2016. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. With a large cable storage compartment and a carry handle, the RAP4 Kai is also conveniently portable. Fantastic product, adds a whole new level of fun to arcade style games. Inténtalo de nuevo. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully. Hori PS4-015U Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai Stick for PS4 PS3 and PC, HORI -Real Arcade Pro.V Kai Fighting Stick for PC/Xbox One/Xbox 360 (New/no box), Hori Real Arcade Pro EX Stick Controller Xbox 360 Fighting Japan Working, HORI Real Arcade Pro V4 Hayabusa PS4 / PS3 correspondence controller USB. Vuelve a efectuar la búsqueda más tarde. Je suis très content de ce stick! ... Hori Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai For Playstation 4 Review - Duration: 8:21. -Full integration of PS4 touch pad 4,3 de un máximo de 5 estrellas 1.564. The Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai is a tournament-grade fighting stick that brings the arcade experience home. Officially Licensed by Sony for PlayStation 4. ABD Cubierta Protectora de Apretones de Pulgar de Silicona para PS4, Xbox 360, PS3 ... Yizhet Mando para PS4, Controlador PS4 Mando Inalámbrico para PS4 Gamepad Wireless ... PICTEK Mando PS4 con Cable, Diseño Asimétrico para Manos Grandes, Joysticks con Dob... Aussel metal aluminio Thumbsticks Thumb grip Stick para PS4 Xbox un Game System Con... Lioncast Auriculares LX55 para Juegos para PC, PS4, Xbox One, Mac, teléfono Intelig... Joystick del Juego , DOYO S501,Arcade Joysitck para SWITCH / PC XInput / PC Directi... EG STARTS Zero Delay USB Encoder para PC Juegos Red Joystick + 10x LED iluminado 5V... EG STARTS Classic Happ Style Arcade DIY Parts Kit para 2 jugadores USB Mame Project... IGames Cero Delay USB Codificador a PC Juegos Mandos Para Arcade Sanwa Kits Piezas ... 10x Arcade 30mm Botones pulsadores perfecto reemplazar de Sanwa OBSF-30 OBSC-30 OBS... Ha surgido un problema al completar tu solicitud.