THIS IS TOTALLY MY HAT NOW! Rico: I'm freakin pumped! Yeah, well, you have only to believe if you wish to achieve, Kevin. I just said that I party, so maybe you could do something different from me. Kevin Powell: No. . Dave: She's not? But only in a fair fight. Rod Kimble: Who wants to see me do a BIG-ASS STUNT!!! Sleep tight. Dave: Aw, man. I'll start. Whoa, Dave, this thing is NUMBER ONE!! My reflexes are sharp, I'm crazy agile, and I have a date. I like to party.-...” (continue) (continue reading) Andy Samberg - Rod Kimble Bill Hader We truly appreciate your support. Dave: Now I know she doesn't look like much, but trust me man, shes got some kick, a lot. Rod Kimble: I need to go to my quiet place! Dave: I’m gonna be honest with you, Rod. "Hot Rod Quotes." Rod Kimble: Whoa, whiskey! So I galloped into a wooded glen, and after punch-dancing out my rage and suffering an extremely long and very painful fall, I realized what has to be done. A cooked goose! I want the credit I deserve." Whiskeeeeey! https://www.quotes.net/movies/hot_rod_quotes_13470. Ha-ha-haaaaa! That just shatters my entire universe. None of them party, right? I am gonna get you better, and then I'm gonna beat you to death! Denise: Tai Chi teaches that if you focus your body and mind you'll be able to perform at the peak of your abilities. 'Rod Kimble"': Kevin. So I galloped into a wooded glen, and after punch dancing out my rage and suffering an extremely long and very painful fall, I realized what has to be done. Marie Powell: It's nice to see him smiling again. Rod Kimble: Denise, you were right; the taco won. I know. Dave: Oh, whoa, wait, what... Why is Rod kissing his sister, man? 12 Nov. 2020. Dave: Man, Rod! Dave: Ye-ye-yeah uh, we were uh, worried that the moped might not be uh, fast enough to clear the jump so uh, [pulls back curtain to reveal motorcycle]. Rod Kimble: What was it Kev? Dave: Aw, man. Dave: [Quietly] Pools are perfect for holding water man. Rico: [Filling the pool with the water hose] Man, I don't really know about having a girl on the team, man. I needed to think about last night. Unintentional. Rod Kimble: Oh, you've gotta see it. Rico: And I got you this rock [presents him with a small rock wrapped in a bow] to represent ALL my hard work. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox! That's nearly as many as Evel Knievel jumped. Rod Kimble : Uh, no, Dave. Rod Kimble: [after finding out his dad wasn't a stuntman] So how did he die? Whiskeeey! You know? Jealousy? Rod Kimble: I’m guessing that’s the drugs, Dave. Rod Kimble: Hwhy am I saying hwhat hwhat hway? [Crashes]. I found this bag of fireworks in the men's restroom. [yelling] WHEN I MURDER HIM! I could hear you. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Rod Kimble: I thought it would be fun if we all went around and said our name and a little something about ourselves. That rhymed. But you're not ready for it yet. I just said that I party, so maybe you could do something different from me. Rod Kimble: [waves to a taco while he's wandering through white nothingness] Hi. Hot Rod is a 2007 film about a self-proclaimed stuntman named Rod Kimble who, after finding out that his stepfather is dying, decides that it is up to him to earn the money needed to save him. "Hot Rod Quotes." I am just green with jealous rage right now. Okay, nobody parties but me. Rod Kimble: Haha, I'm just kidding. Rico: Yeah, you could pretty much just toss that after the fireworks go off, it's cool. Rod Kimble: Souls of the Animal Kingdom! Rod Kimble: [Absent-mindedly, as Denise walks away] You look pretty. Yoo-hoo shit heads. Blood was everywhere. Quotes.net. Web. Then after a while the old man said, "To hell with that. Please make your quotes accurate. Finish him! Denise: I'm not going to lie to you, Rod. Rod Kimble:[Opens up the box with the new stuntman uniform] No Way! I'm Rico and I like to party. Scrooge: Ho-ho-ho! Now let's celebrate. Rico: Yoohoo sh[*]theads, I just found a bag of fireworks in the men's restrooms; would you guys like to light them off? Um, there's an ancient Italian maxim uh, that roughly translates to, uh "He who is resistant to change is destined to perish". Okay. "'Kevin Powell"': No, we didn't have time. Rod Kimble: Yeah, but you know what won't make him smile? You know pools are perfect for holding water. Rod Kimble: Got it. [Walks away and gets hit by a car]. Richardson: There is no tool in this pool. Kevin Powell: I just don't get why you're saying it that way. A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters. I said you look shitty! No you don't. He nailed the take-off, but when he landed, something terrible happened. Rod Kimble: My safe word will be whiskey [enunciates the h]. This is totally my hat! Rod Kimble: I used to be legit. 'Dave: That's me.Cathy: Oh, hi Dave.Dave: How you doin Cathy?Cathy: Why'd you call yourself 'Voltron? [slams door and shatters window on door] And I'm genuinely sorry about the window! Got it? Rod Kimble: [to Kevin] You're the next Douglas Bubbletrousers! Rod Kimble: Your video made me look like an idiot. Rod Kimble: Uh, I said you look shitty. I've been drinking green tea all goddamn day! Kevin Powell: I'm pretty sure I've partied before. Kevin Powell: [confused] Sorry, Rod, what was that? All right, Dave, you're up. Rod Kimble: Yeah, uh, Rico, what'd I just say to Dave? Quotes will be submitted for approval by the RT staff. Rod Kimble: You know I have a hormone disorder! I was gonna ask you who you think would win in a fight between... a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco. I'm the only one who parties! Dave: My name is Dave, and I am the stuntman. Rod Kimble: All great men have mustaches! Rod Kimble: [whispering] Frank. [crashes into a parked RV]. Rico: There's one more thing Rod. And then this other stream of urine is going onto that television set. Alright. [grilled cheese sandwich lies motionless with blood oozing out of the back of its head]. Rod: Uh, I said you look shitty. Copyright © Fandango. I had that weird dream again last night where I am in a castle and a 1000 wizards are coming at me and the only way to kill them is to punch them as hard as I can in the face. So one afternoon, he set out to jump ten milk trucks. who do you think would win in a fight between a grilled cheese and a taco? Rico: Uh, Denise isn't his sister. Hot Rod (4/10) Movie CLIP - I Like to Party (2007) HD - YouTube Hot Rod is a 2007 film about a self-proclaimed stuntman named Rod Kimble who, after finding out that his stepfather is dying, decides that it is up to him to earn the money needed to save him. I was too legit to quit. Rico: I don't even cry, and look at me, you're about to make tears come outta my face! We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Good night Denise! Let's party. [putting on stolen hat] This is my hat now! He died instantly...the next day. Rod Kimble: Wow, that's pretty racist, but correct. His front tire exploded like a cannonball, and his handle bars went straight through his head. My name is Rod and I like to party. Whiskey! Don't you EVER tell me how to live my life again! Who do you think would win in a fight between a grilled cheese and a taco? Rico: Yeah, don't you EVER tell me how to live my life again. A great memorable quote from the Hot Rod movie on Quotes.net - Dave: Oh, whoa, wait, what... Why is Rod kissing his sister, man?Rico: Uh, Denise isn't his sister.Dave: She's … Kevin Powell: You're right. You know pools are perfect for holding water. Rod Kimble: Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer? That just shatters my entire universe. Dave, you're up. Rod Kimble: When you go on a date, you put on a shirt, and you drive your bike to the DAAAATE! Dave's the mechanic, Rico makes the ramps, and Kevin is team manager slash videographer. Rod Kimble: [singing] Please believe, I do my laundry with no pants on!