This is my first time commenting on one of your reviews I read this review and the review you did on Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage concealer. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. All the requests asking me to review finally made me cave….I admit I felt like my Cle de Peau little splurge was disappointing a bit so I wasn’t sure what to expect from Hidden Corrective Concealer. The highly pigmented formula evens skin tone to conceal the appearance of dark circles, blemishes, and other imperfections for a smooth, natural, and airbrushed finish. This crease-resistant, light-reflecting liquid concealer blends seamlessly into skin and diffuses the look of pores and fine lines. Ooooo that price looks painful, but it looks so nice! Copyright © 2020 Musings of a Muse. Nope, will not be buying. The next 6 shades are Pearl, Fawn, Sepia, Apricot, Beech, Sienna. Hourglass Beech is described by the brand as "medium, yellow undertones." Already have a shade match for our bestselling Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick? To highlight, select two shades lighter than the natural skin tone and apply to the high points of the face.PRO TIP:This concealer range includes shades that can be used for color correcting. Thank you! The creamy texture and pigmentation is a joy for aging eyes as it does an excellent job of creating flawlessness and perfection under eyes. either would be great for covering blemishes lani but you might find the tarte one is a bit too emollient for your face so perhaps the Hidden Corrector would be a better pick! xD, thanks for this review muse. Urban Decay Goldmine and Lucky 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils for a Summery Look! I really enjoy your reviews daily. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! ooo no IT is still my main squeeze Melissa NO way am I giving it up hehe but this is def a nice way to get a feel for what CDP is like without dishing near $100 to get it ;-D I alternate between concealers but I admit I always go back to my beloved Bye Bye ;-D, That looks so nice! Something about concealer pencils just call to me lol. I started off thinking that I was in between Birch and Cotton, so I applied the Birch under my eyes and Cotton on the other areas that needed concealing: But it’s money we’ll spent , I’m glad you tried this concealer! Not everyone is crazy enough to dish out near $70 on concealer but I was willing to go the mile but I thought that Cle de Peau’s Concealer was a touch over hyped at this price tag. Thank you! Karina, I want this, too! Thanks! Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Bite Beauty Agave + Lip Tint Tin Review & Swatches, I Spent $125 On Goop Goopglow Microderm Instant Glow Exfoliator, Charlotte Tilbury No Walk of Shame Cheek To Chic Blusher Review & Swatches, Melt Cosmetics Digital Dust Duo Blush Review & Swatches, Too Faced Cinnamon Bear Makeup Set Review & Swatches. My wallet is lightened yet I’m still benefiting from this highly moisturizing, creamy, pigmented formula. No written reviews yet, be the first to write one! cost per an oz is cheaper overall carmen plus you’re not getting a ton more for twice the amount you are paying…this is the better deal. But she’s passionate about makeup and is seeking like-minded individuals that like pina coladas, getting caught in the rain, and ones that enjoy spending hundreds of dollars at Sephora without feeling buyer’s remorse. Sucks when u hit the bottom of the tube and u see loads of product still there I usually scoop it out so I can get my full $32 worth. thanks Muse for all your hard work. Really full coverage, but still not tacky, but actually weightless. This looks promising! Sad You Missed Out On the Peter Thomas Roth Full-Size Hydra Gel Eye Patch Party? I LOVE my Cle de Peau concealer, but I’ll definitely check this out. Use code, Spend $85 on gift sets and receive your choice of a complimentary Acqua di Gio or Acqua di Gioia 30ml fragrance. Isabella is just an average everyday geeky girl who doesn’t blend her eyeshadow correctly, wears too much blush, and hopes she never finds her holy grail products because she likes the thrill of the chase so much. And sets really nicely. I look forward to good things from your review. We earn commission on sales tracked from our links. It pretty much hides ALL my woe including puffiness, finer lines, and darkness. Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Love! Before you go, don't forget to subscribe to get the Muse in your inbox. I’m already using and loving the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Underye concealer – would you say this one has knocked that off of your holy grail list, or is the IT concealer still holy grail? I can get a solid six hours of wear from it and with some minor fading at hour seven. I like this a lot – I have Fair and Natural and alternate depending on my skin tone/season. This is AMAZING news – I’ve been wanting to try the Cle de Peau but wasn’t ready to shell out the $70. Belif Aqua Bomb Cleansing Balm I Love You But Why All the Citrus Oils? CosRX Hyaluronic Acid Hydra Power Essence Has Restocked, Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream Mist Is a Little Slick But It Might Be Good for Dry Skin, Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream and Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid On Sale, Holika Holika Heart Crush Velvet Lipstick Review & Swatches, Holika Holika Piece Matching Shadow Matte Review & Swatches, Jill Stuart Strawberry Whipped Rouge Review & Swatches, Jill Stuart Sweety Strawberry Hand Cream Review, 5 Japanese Makeup & Beauty Cravings for Fall 2015, KATE Brightening Makeup Base for Cover Review & Swatches, Lavshuca Dress Glow Cheek Review & Swatches, Nude Lipstick and Lipgloss Recommendations for Spring, Lunasol EX06 Chocolat Figue Melty Chocolat Lips Review & Swatches, Lunasol The Beige Eyes Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, Lunasol Melty Chocolat Lip Review & Swatches, 10 Awesome Asian Beauty & Makeup Products You Can Buy Now at Sasa, Majolica Majorca Nude Make Gel Launching for Summer 2015, Sleek Makeup Eyeshadow Mono Look All Kinds of Awesome, Tony Moly Minions Summer 2020 Collection Brings Despicable Me Goodness to Your Beauty World, TonyMoly Piglet Pink Perfect Eyes Mood Review & Swatches, Too Cool for School Coconut Sugar Facial Scrub Review & Swatches, Too Cool for School Glam Rock Misty Rose My Least Favorite Formula but My Favorite Shade of Lipstick, Too Cool for School Egg-Zyme Whipped Foam Cleanser Review & Swatches, Viseart Midsommer and Solstice Petit Pro Eyeshadow Palette Arrive Today at Sephora, Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer Review & Swatches, This was provided to me by a brand for review but all opinions expressed are my own, {"cookieName":"wBounce","isAggressive":false,"isSitewide":true,"hesitation":"","openAnimation":"fadeIn","exitAnimation":"fadeOut","timer":"","sensitivity":"","cookieExpire":"20","cookieDomain":"","autoFire":"","isAnalyticsEnabled":true}, 20% Off Farmacy Plus 5 Piece Gift Free Gift, Tarte Amazon Clay of Life Colored Clay Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches, My Beauty Diary Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Mask Review, Becca Champagne Pop All the Things for Summer 2019, http://www.sephora.com/hidden-corrective-concealer-P193236?skuId=1341080.