I'll keep ordering this every chance I get. Friends have also remarked that it makes a great cup. Very chocolatey. Reviewed in the United States on June 2, 2018. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The verdict: Caffeine is my drug of choice in life. New England® Coffee Colombian Supremo Coffee. Oh, my goodness......the AROMA and taste of this is too AWESOME ! I use creamer and sugar in my coffee and only use a tad bit of cream when I make this blueberry coffee. On the smart label site it just says"Arabica coffee beans" and "some artificial flavors". I'm trying to cut back on sugar by not using flavor syrup as much so the label left me disappointed. But, recently, I've had to give up caffeinated coffee and I'm not loving it. I swear, I get so much more flavor from these reusable cups that I ever did even when I just used a normal coffee pot! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It has a very refreshing vanilla scent and the coffee isn't bitter or acidic at all. The can does stand out because of the Toucans. Colombian Supremo refers to the highest grade of Colombian coffee with a slightly larger sized bean than an Excelso. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Being the second largest coffee producer in the world, coffee from Colombia is marketed heavily in the United States and has become synonymous with the 'traditional' coffee flavor we know and love. Bold, extra large Arabica beans from Colombia make an exceptionally delicious brew. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Blueberry cobbler: highly aromatic but restrained flavor, Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2017. See all details for New England Coffee Colombian Supremo, Medium Roast Ground Coffee, 11... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Restrictions apply. 25% discount applies to select beverages. 58 ($0.47/Count) FREE Shipping by Amazon. This item matches your Perfect is PersonalTM coffee profile. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. © 2020 Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. It's a medium to light-medium body and perfect for breakfast. Learn the good & … Being the second largest coffee producer in the world, coffee from Colombia is marketed heavily in the United States and has become synonymous with the 'traditional' coffee … Do NOT let the low price of $4.99 a bag mislead you to think that this coffee isn't a quality coffee. To me it has more blueberry flavor when done cold brew. I love chocolate in my coffee, love the aroma, and also the blending of the two flavors. This would be great “everyday coffee”. But I discovered through a medical DNA test that I'm a very slow caffeine metabolizer--which explains why having one cup in the morning keeps me from sleeping that night. Check Price on Amazon. This is the BEST blueberry coffee that is out there!! Due to COVID-19 some shipping carriers may experience delays in transit. , Colombian Supremo … Select quantity. The New England Coffee, Colombian Supremo is a medium roast rich and flavorsome coffee that is formulated with a blend of 100% pure Arabica beans. ...not amazing. I can't start my day without it! With alluring notes of honey and cherry, a balanced body, bold flavor and bright finish, this medium roast coffee is an excellent choice for any coffee lover! This coffee has that rich chocolate aroma, and smells so good that you just stand there and sniff the package in a trance, before you even brew the coffee. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. #3 New England Coffee, Colombian Supremo. This coupon can't be applied on this product. I actually only added this to my cart as an add on item to hit the $35 threshold for free same day shipping on an order of a different brand of coffee (that was 4x the price). Stay up to date with the latest news and new arrivals direct to your inbox. This coffee lands between a ‘breakfast’ blend and most other ‘donut’ blends. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2018. :P, Don't buy the New England hazelnut coffee here, Reviewed in the United States on January 10, 2019. The lot we purchased here has been the absolute worst we've ever had. This is the only one I have tried that did not taste or smell to some degree of artificial, cardboard or otherwise fake. It has a smooth first sip, with a little acidity on the finish. Only 18 left in stock - order soon. Box (Pack of 6) 4.2 out of 5 stars 22. If you want something different give this a try. The medium-roasted beans offer a distinct Colombian flavor, a characteristic the country is known for. Your smart brewer learns your brewing habits & adjusts your shipments based on how much you drink. ! Add item to the cart to see the discount. Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Colombia Select, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, Medium Roast Coffee, 72 Count. Personalized health review for New England Coffee Company New England Breakfast Blend: 0 calories, nutrition grade (A minus), problematic ingredients, and more. We drink this brand most of the time, purchasing it either at local grocery stores or occasionally from big retailers like Amazon, Target or Walmart, if they have a discounted price. I don't taste any sort of "cobbler", only pure blueberry. So it's a mix of dried Blueberries and Blueberry flavored syrups. Restrictions apply. *25% discount applies to pods, bagged coffee, and select accessories. Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2018. The pros: Trader Joe’s Colombia Supremo Coffee is basic coffee. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. But, I would expect that given it declares itself as a light roast. Coupon successfully added. 15,371 global ratings | 3,667 global reviews. Nothing more and nothing less. I really like it, it smells like blueberry, and the grinds are good for solofil cups. Subscription Best Offer Scheduled Brew-Based. Register Your Coffee Maker and Get 50% Off Your Next Beverage Order! I'm interested to try their other flavors now. It has a smooth flavor and not bitter. This is a medium roast and the taste is just to die for! The cons: For Trader Joe’s, this is relatively inexpensive compared so some of the more expensive brews like Trader Joe’s Geisha Coffee or Trader Joe’s Kona. 25% discount applies to select beverages. It doesn't taste nearly as blueberry as the fragrance would suggest. ALL FRESH ROASTED COFFEE IS Kosher Certified, Sustainably Sourced and Proudly Roasted, Blended, and Packaged in the USA. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This page works best with JavaScript. Our fresh roasted Colombian Supremo coffee is a rich, perfectly roasted coffee house staple. I'm tied between Dunkin and New England Coffee. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. 25% off beverages and select accessories, it's always our best offer.*. I tried to check the smart label to see if they use dried blueberries specifically. I'm really blown away at how good this is while being one of the least expensive coffees available. Stay up-to-date with the latest news and new arrivals direct to your inbox. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for New England Coffee Colombian Supremo, Medium Roast Ground Coffee, 11 Ounce (1 Count) Bag at Amazon.com. The aroma is very light- almost too light. Colombian Supremo refers to the highest grade of Colombian coffee with a slightly larger sized bean than an Excelso. New England Coffee Colombian Supremo, Medium Roast Ground Coffee, 11... New England Coffee Colombian Supremo, Medium Roast Ground Coffee, 11 Ounce (1 Count) Bag. It tastes more like chocolate when brewed hot. This is fantastic beyond my expectations. I had some blueberry coffee years ago and loved it. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2018, If you are a coffee snob, you'll probably be turned off by a low-price coffee anyhow, so why are you reading this? At first glance, it makes you wonder if you’re making coffee or hot water. New England Coffee Colombian Supremo Medium Roast K-Cup Pods 32 ct. New England Coffee has been roasting coffee the same time-tested way for over 100 years, so you can count on a consistently great tasting cup of coffee Each and every time. The Blueberry Cobbler is a surprising win--it is both highly aromatic (indeed smells like someone baked blueberry cobbler and is making fresh coffee) but a restrained flavor profile (it doesn't taste chemical-like as artificial flavor tends to do; it's not overpowering nor heavily fruity or floral). If you like a flavored coffee, I definitely recommend giving this flavor a try! My whole kitchen smells wonderfully of fresh baking muffins when I make this. While the other coffee (Verena Street) was the best coffee I had ever tried, I then tried some of the french vanilla New England Coffee and was blown away that I liked it just as much, if not more than the other one. New England Colombian Supremo Coffee Bold, extra large Arabica beans from Colombia make an exceptionally delicious brew. This classic artisan coffee is light roasted and displays a $33.58 $ 33. The "Supremo" in Colombian Supremo coffee designates a bean size rather than a geographic region or farm. K-Cup® Pod Box Size: K-Cup® Box 24 ct. K-Cup® Box 72 ct. K-Cup® Box 96 ct. Purchase Options. It's not a mild brew like all the other blueberry flavored coffees that I've tried. Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2017. EXCELLENT flavor, great smell, but seems to have a bit higher caffeine content than most decaf, Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2018. I ran across this on Amazon after trying several others and being disappointed. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $35 Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2017. Excellent for the price! I did years ago, and no other flavored coffee has yet been comparable to it! I have to say: I'm in love with New England Coffee's flavored coffees. I wanted to switch up my standard morning coffee experience from savory to fruit inspired . Crafted to deliver consistent taste and richness with every cup, the extra-large beans from Columbia are roasted and ground to perfection. Aromatic, decent medium roast and low acid . But also not bad. It’s just good coffee. This coffee is what off-the-shelf brands are trying to emulate when they offer “100% Colombian” blends, and not one of them comes close to the quality of a fresh roasted Colombian Supremo bean. The medium-roasted beans offer a distinct Colombian flavor, a characteristic the country is known for. I have a Kurig, so I use a reusable set of k-cups.