The ZF Controller Battery Pack is the solution to your dying battery problems. The Xbox 360 wireless controller is the primary controller for the Xbox 360 home console. Press the big Xbox logo button on the controller so it lights up green. Note: Consoles vary in hard drive storage. For example, the Kinect can add $20 to $30 to the value of your Xbox 360 system. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. That being said, Xbox 360 hard drives are really easy to upgrade and not too expensive either. Privacy Policy. Also, it allows for backward compatibility with even more original Xbox titles. XCM Silicon D-pad Cover For Xbox 360 Controller. 25 Rarest (And Most Expensive) PS Vita Games. The Xbox 360 controller is the primary game controller for Microsoft's Xbox 360 home video game console that was introduced at E3 2005. This item comes with No Manual , Brand: Xbox Model: 360-CTR-C25 from R55.00. Additionally, the information provided is based on the models released in the United States. Large responsive, Discover greater precision, comfort, and control. Terms & Conditions Terms & Conditions, To get the latest product news, reviewsand our DAILY DEALS alerts, © Copyright PriceCheck 2020 So if you find a good deal on a unit with limited space, it might be worth it to grab even if you want a larger hard drive.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'retrogamebuyer_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_15',113,'0','0'])); The Xbox 360 actually has a ton of special edition units and color variants for a home console – and these can definitely affect pricing. That being said, it’s best to do your homework with these rarer consoles, as certain models can sometimes go for significantly more than the standard unit. Sign up to our Black Friday Promotions now! Your Xbox 360 can be worth more if you have accessories like Xbox Kinect, extra controllers, headsets, zapper guns, or Guitar Hero equipment. 8.2FT USB 5PIN Gamepad Cable Replacement Wire With Breakaway Adapter For Xbox 360 Replacement Cable For Xbox 360 Controller USB Cable For Xbox 360 B, HDE Xbox 360 Controller Skin 4 Pack Combo Silicone Rubber Protective Grip Case Cover For Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Gamepad Purple Aqua Blue Red Pink, ESeeking Black Silicone Cover Skin Case For Microsoft Xbox One Xbox One Slim Xbox One X And Xbox 360 Controller 1PCS And Joystick Pro, Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Double Motor Vibration Wireless Gamepad Gaming Joypad Green - Pawhits, Zlsanvd Game Controller Gamepad For Xbox 360 Game Controller Wired Gaming Gamepad With For Xbox 360 Console Window 7 8 10 Xp, Controller Full Trigger Buttons Set For Xbox 360 Controller - Black, Raz Tech Rechargeable Battery Pack And USB Charger Cable For Xbox 360 Controller 4800MAH, See this price from BidorBuy in the new PriceCheck app, See this price from takealot.com in the new PriceCheck app. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Xbox 360 controller comes in both wired and wireless versions. eBay offers a variety of Xbox 360 wireless controllers, replacement parts, and accessories to serve all your gaming needs. We are compensated for referring traffic and business to Amazon and other companies linked to on this site. The wired and wireless versions are also compatible with Microsoft PC operating systems, such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows … But with all of the different models, it might be a bit difficult to actually discern what Xbox 360 consoles are selling for. Generally speaking (but not always), larger hard drives will command more money, and less storage will accompany lower asking prices. View 2 Offers. All in mint condition. Please direct any questions or inquiries to [email protected]. Save my name and email in this browser for the next time I comment. Xbox 360 Price Factors The prices mentioned here are for used Xbox 360 consoles with a standard controller and power supply. Descriptions:Brand new replacement analog thumbstick with D-pad for your, XCM SILICON D-PAD COVER FOR XBOX 360 CONTROLLER Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Blast from the Past Bundle (Used) Xbox 360 SALE $49.99 $59.98 Save $9.99 (16.66%) Still, don’t expect these models to move the needle too much when it comes to price, as they don’t tend to significantly bump up the value. Essentially, when it comes to hard drives, the more space offered, the more money it will cost. Experience the ultimate gaming experience on. I have learned so much about my passion and decided to make an entire website dedicated to buying, selling, and collecting retro video games. In fact, many of the PS Vita's rarest and most expensive games are worth several... 25 Rarest (And Most Expensive) Nintendo 3DS Games. Hi I have an Xbox 360 Super Elite with 500GB HDD, Grand theft auto 5, Assassins creed. Finally, you might be wondering if it’s even worth purchasing one of the Xbox 360 models today. I have written for several gaming publications and have bylines across the web, but I am – first and foremost – a lifelong fan of video games. As there are a ton of variables, this answer largely depends on the model and the condition the console is in. Yes I have a Xbox 360 Slim Excellent condition, 2 Controllers and a Kinect Sensor also and about 8 games 4 or 5 not even opened would I be out of line asking 140.00 for whole package. I think about $69, because I need it before December. Buying or selling – it doesn’t matter. Now you’ve installed the driver, the next step is to connect the controller, which is simple and only needs to be done once. Needless to say, the Xbox 360 isn’t the newest console on the block – but with modding and incredibly cheap games, it’s a great time to jump in.