Check out How To Be Human [Explicit] by Chelsea Cutler on Amazon Music. Chelsea Cutler: I think I’m trying to stay really present with the album release and not focus too much on what I want to achieve in 2020 overall. Also, just from a creative standpoint, I love the production. I’m Lexi. It stays true to her past EP’s sounds, but also displays a wider range of growth as an artist, making it interesting to be along for the ride and see where Cutler will go next. Brightside” by The Killers. Although her music is simple at times, Cutler is a trailblazer in her genre and truly represents a new, enigmatic generation of young singers and producers. My parents love music, they always had music blasting in the kitchen and living room while making dinner or in the morning when we were all waking up. Born in Westport, Connecticut, Chelsea’s musical inclination happened at a young age. Within the second sentence is Chelsea Cutler — a 22-year-old singer-songwriter with electronic influences who just dropped a full-length debut LP in January titled How To Be Human. Chelsea Cutler: The album came pretty much from a place of angst and confusion! How To Be Human White Long Sleeve. Cutler donned a dark, oversized band t-shirt, ripped mom jeans and Nike high-tops with her hair in a messy half-up style. The Independent Student Newspaper at Boston University. She told the audience she had been in the House of Blues almost two years earlier to open for Quinn XCII, which she said was her second show ever. I’m currently a sophomore in college double majoring in Journalism and Contemporary Music. Chelsea Cutler: I’d love to work with Dan + Shay. “How To Be Human” is Cutler’s first solo album since signing with Republic Records in 2019. Atwood is a digital platform that seeks out visionary artists and fresh voices with the goal of promoting the arts. Cutler’s lyrics tend to follow the theme of feeling lost and unsure in the world, whether due to a past relationship or just not knowing what to do with one’s life. I really focus on taking care of myself on the road and getting a lot of sleep, so I don’t have any crazy stories off the top of my head. Chelsea Cutler: I grew up right outside NYC, so my family went into the city for Broadway shows and concerts super often. Poster. “For things to come full circle like that is really special.”, Cutler’s set list included a mix of songs from both her past releases and “How To Be Human.”. Preview, buy, and download songs from the album How to Be Human, including "Sad Tonight," "Strangers Again," "What Would It Take," and many more. I also love writing songs, but was blessed with a lack of a decent singing voice so I dabble in production (sometimes). Interview: Chelsea Cutler Encapsulates Adulthood on New Album ‘How To Be Human’, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), “Melancholy, Harry Potter, & Soda”: VALLEY Dive into Dynamic 2020 EP ‘sucks to see you doing better’, Roundtable Discussion: A Review of Ariana Grande’s ‘Positions’, Track-by-Track: Melbourne Trio Woodlock Embrace Struggle & Growth on ‘Collateral’ EP, Album Premiere: The Brummies Find Artistic Evolution Through Familiar Sounds on Longing Sophomore LP ‘Automatic World’, Album Premiere: Aussie Duo Cry Club Redefine “Bubblegum Punk” in Standout Debut ‘God I’m Such a Mess’, Interview: Diving Into Wild Youth’s Sure Success Song “Through the Phone”, Interview: How Ólafur Arnalds Put His Soul into New Record ‘Some Kind of Peace’, Premiere: Dublin’s Magazines Release an Existential Dream Pop Reckoning in “Pink and Blue”, Today’s Song: Love and Dance the Night Away with Romy’s “Lifetime”, Today’s Song: Elizabeth Woolf’s “Party” Is a Cordial Invitation to Smile, Interview: Get the Led Out with Chicago’s Moon Mouth and Their Debut Single “Ghost”, Our Take: BLACKPINK Are Sure to Please International Crowds & Do South Korea Proud with ‘THE ALBUM’, Our Take: ‘What You Gonna Do When The Grid Goes Down?’ Is a Late-Career Triumph for Public Enemy, Review: The Barrens Take a Look Through Youth’s Pink Shades on Stunning Debut EP ‘Young’, Chelsea Cutler How To Be Human album interview, Bon Iver, Space, and a Country Song Lullaby: An Interview with Leif Vollebekk. They’re some of my absolute favorite cities in the world. $10.00. A year later, How to Be Human makes youthful, melancholy dance anthems out of phrases like "Let me be sad tonight" and "It's all gonna be okay." $30.00. Chelsea Cutler: I always love being in Amsterdam, Paris, and London.