I am trying to edit the contents of chests in Chocolate Quest, but to do so I need item id names (not numbers). If I wanted to lets … Search an interactive list of Minecraft blocks, items, mobs, entities, potions, ids and data values. 1. – the amount of the item you wish to spawn. For example, to give oneself a knowledge book that reveals the recipes for buckets and flower pots, use: /give @s minecraft:knowledge_book{Recipes:["minecraft:bucket", "minecraft:flower_pot"]}. Staff member. Ads by Fandom. Open minecraft 2. – use the above table to find the item you want, and copy the 1.13 ID into this area. Thanks to all of you, if you need the valid name of a mod block instead of the id, do crtl+F3 and it will show the name. Knowledge books are used to reveal recipes to the player who uses it, by adding it to their recipe book. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed. after the name it will be a number for example on glass the Id will be 20. I have the id’s for everything from chocolate quest but I am trying to find them for other mods. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Numerical ID. https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Knowledge_Book?oldid=1754756, Pages using DynamicPageList dplreplace parser function. If they both use the same item ID, you most likely need to use damage values. Use control button (ctrl) and the f3 button (ctrl +F3) the statistics might popup but use f3 to minimize it again. The problem specifically is that I'm trying to edit loot configs for a custom pack and it requires ids (example: "ic2:jetpack" or "minecraft:dirt") but some things I can't find an id for or the id is shared and I don't understand how to differ between the two since pressing tab yielded no difference in results. Followers 0. finding other mods block/item ids? Open minecraft 2. Level 1: New Miner. Guys: if f3 does something different than it's supposed to like change the volume or brightness or something of the sort, it is very likely you have to also hold a key like fn with the regular f3 + h. Mine doesnt work I have a toshiba and when i press f3 the brightness turns up helpp. The last deactivates the id checking. Go in a server or in a single player map 3. Thanks in advance. after the name it will be a number for example on glass the Id will be 20. On one hand my keyboard has the FN+F(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) functions but they only activate with the FN key not with CTRL+SHIFT, I've tried every button below but it wont work.