I'm going to go gather my mom up and make these Thanks! Yummy! Oh I know Bieke, I love dark chocolate so much!! Surprise someone special with delicious homemade clean eating chocolates made by hand. Storage: serve immediately, or keep stored in and airtight container in the fridge or freezer, « Garlicky Herbed Cauliflower Mash in The Slow Cooker, Overnight Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Oats ». 23 Easy Homemade Chocolates To Treat Yourself With. No Chemical Coatings; Mold Size: 9 x 4.1 x 0.4 inch. Dark chccolate! Salted Caramel and Macadamia Nut Clusters, Creamy White Chocolate and Pistachio Truffles, Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Bites, Dark Chocolate Blackberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs, Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs, Himalayan pink salt for topping (purely for aesthetics). The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. Easy and delicious! Thank you for your comment. They are so cute hey, I am totally obsessed with these little hearts . I hope you enjoy it . Super yummy recipe!! Make sure you choose a good quality coconut oil and raw honey or if you prefer, you can use maple syrup instead. Which may be a bad thing, as I keep making them . Tip: Store your chocolates in the freezer and take them out a few minutes before serving because they melt pretty quickly if left outside. Cavity Size: 6.3 x 3.1 x 0.4 inch. Oh yes, these are so so simple! You can also add roasted nuts, this will a give it a crispy twist. I’d love to bring this type of chocolate to family gatherings and things . Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines by marking them offensive. If you haven't (where have you been? I made these for my co workers a couple weeks ago and they absolutely went crazy for them, so I would love to experiment. Keywords: diy, chocolate, healthy treat, vegan, gluten free, diy chocolate, vegan chocolate, Tag @creativehealthyfamily on Instagram and hashtag it #creativehealthyfamily. As an expat living in the states: no they don't have selection boxes. I like silicone molds for this recipe because they are super easy to handle. Hi, I'm Donna. // < ! I love chocolate and gonna have to try recreating this at home. Oh yay, I am so glad you love them as much as I do! I followed the recipe exactly. Enjoy them plain or add some chopped nuts, raisins, shredded coconut, or some dried fruits. Omg! These will need to be stored in the fridge until ready to use, simply take them out when you plan on them being eaten, They aren't the best chocolates for traveling long distances unless you keep them in a cool bag to stop them from melting. I am a huge dark chocolate fan, so I am hooked! and get weekly updates delivered straight to your inbox. I'm definitely going to be making this asap! © Whole Food Bellies 2020. Stuck to the mould. It might be easy for you but for me mine would probably look no way near this professional and delicious tasting. Oh I was totally the same Jaime - when you start getting into tempering chocolate etc - I completely back off! Thanks for your comment! I want to encourage you continue your great posts, have a nice Enjoy the holiday baking, I love this time of year. Your email address will not be published. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of text and/or photographs from this blog without express and written permission of the author and owner of this blog are strictly prohibited. Ok, so this is the craziest thing. ... Chocolate + purple and blue candy melts + star sprinkles. OMG yum!!!!! A great little Holiday activity to get the kids involved too! Are you using coconut oil? It has a higher melting temp I think? I actually love the texture using maple syrup and additionally, it is also the perfect choice to make chocolates for vegans. I love hearing your feedback and answering your questions! Now, heat a pan and fill it about 1/4 full with water and then place the bowl on top of the pan. These are so simple though, and use such easy ingredients, that anyone could do it without a hint of stress . Any suggestions for honey substitutes? Luckily, I was able to find organic cacao powder at Whole Foods but it is also available online. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice. this just reminds me I need to make again soon - i think i'll try your recipe , Glad I could inspire you to do it again . Now, put the chocolate paste in the bowl and then heat until the mixture is as just hot. Please note that I’ve linked to these products purely because I recommend them and they are from companies I trust and use myself. Unfortunately, the chocolates will melt a little when left at room temperature after a few hours. Any tips? Choose your reason below and click on the Submit button. My suggestion is to keep the refrigerated until you serve them. | For reprint rights: Times syndication service. I’m wondering if someone wants to add mint into this, would you just add a few drops? But I think I might be able to swing this! They are a super easy, basic homemade chocolate recipe just begging to be dressed up with whatever you have on hand. Place in the freezer for about 2-3 hours. THey sound delicious and easy! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Any sub for coconut oil ? I so need to make these. I can’t wait to try this recipe! Volume: 3 oz. I have a nut and coconut allergy. I want to do a lot more from scratch so this will be the ticket! Required fields are marked *. You don't even have to give them away, it's a lovely gesture just to have some on the table to have with a wee cup of tea if someone pops around. Your email address will not be published. Delicious real chocolate recipe using cacao and only three healthy ingredients. I love this recipe! You can get creative with added ingredients like nuts, dried fruits, and seeds. So when i pick up a block to eat, it gets all over my fingers instead of waiting to melt when I eat it. My mouth is watering looking at those chocolates! To make it more delicious, you can add some nuts and dried berries. Oh no! Yesterday I was at the grocery store getting chocolate for different holiday recipes, and I thought, "I wonder if I could make my own chocolate." These homemade chocolates melt easily (sensing the theme here? Will try with correct powder next time!! This is AMAZING! Put the mixture into fun molds (I used the egg chocolate mold and a heart chocolate mold). Not only are the chocolates delicious and my family loves them, but I know they are good for our health too. They do melt quickly, just keep them in the freezer and serve right away. ), which makes them perfect for adding to some warm milk for a hot chocolate. These are so beautiful. Any tips to keep it from melting so quickly? I will try and freeze for a longer time and see if that is the problem. Definitely going to try these out . Those look delicious and it’s awesome that they are healthy and easy! To verify, just follow the link in the message, Copyright 2020 Bennett coleman and co. ltd.All rights reserved.The Times of India. Healthy and wholesome doesn't have to be boring! Oh I love it when things like that happen It was meant to be! I thought of making my own chocolates and found out a way to make an amazing 3 ingredient chocolate recipe. With this recipe I made about 30 mini chocolates. Glad you liked the chocolates. Then warm the milk to room temperature. Also NO CHRISTMAS CRACKERS! I think they use coconut oil here because it is very healthy, but obviously if you are allergic you would be best not using it! With the holiday season very much upon us, it is the perfect time to set up shop in your own kitchen, and start pumping out some delicious homemade chocolate treats. Learn how your comment data is processed. You have been successfully subscribed to the Food Newsletter, You have been successfully unsubscribed from the Food Newsletter. Tip: Store your chocolates in the freezer and take them out a few minutes before serving because they melt pretty quickly if left outside. Now pour the mixture into chocolate moulds and place it in the fridge till they become solid. I'm going to try this! There are so many options and toppings if you want to vary each time you make this delicious treat. I can't wait to try this. It's also very handy to have some on hand in case someone pops around with a gift, and you haven't bought them anything.... Now, because these homemade chocolates are not tempered, and don't have all the extra ingredients to stop them from melting, there are a few things to keep in mind: I have been whipping up lots of choccie treats over the past couple of weeks, using this Easy Homemade Chocolate as a base. For more ideas on how to incorporate cacao and get all the wonderful benefits, please see my Cacao Almond Meal Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting and/or 4 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Hearts recipes. OMG those chocolates look so cute. I am so excited about this DIY chocolate recipe. Chocolate and I are best friends lol I would love to try, YUM! Hi, I haven’t tried using cocoa butter so I would not be able to tell you for sure. Only 3 ingredients and no refined sugar. My two year old helped me, so anyone can do it! I love topping off my chocolatey creations with himalayan salt - works perfectly! I am a huge fan of the Himalayan Salt topping the chocolare. The bih problem is, its not hardening. Instead of cacao I used cocoa powder- tasted great but clearly I made a mistake. I love the little hearts! But you can also simply use a classic chocolate bar mold. The chocolates will be good for about 1 hour aprox. Last Updated on November 9, 2020 By Donna1 45 Comments. I'm so impressed that you made these, they're absolutely beautiful! I usually like to add some fruits, nuts or more chocolate to make it more exciting. Or the big tins of quality street/roses. Only three ingredients and free from refined sugar. And I already have all the ingredients woohoo! Take the pieces out and munch away! I also love this recipe. I will definitely try your recipe! Now, if you were going to make the type of chocolate you would find in a gorgeous little chocolate shop, you would be needing all kinds of ingredients. What to do to harden the chocolate? [CDATA[ amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; amzn_assoc_enable_interest_ads = "true"; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "creativeandhe-20"; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "auto"; amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; amzn_assoc_region = "US"; amzn_assoc_linkid = "a4903b58259b4ba52c0b97c06980d976"; amzn_assoc_emphasize_categories = "284507"; amzn_assoc_fallback_mode = {"type":"search","value":"chocolate molds"}; amzn_assoc_default_category = "All"; // ]]> Last update on 2020-09-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API, Desserts, DIY Ideas, Fun Food Ideas 3 ingredient, chocolate, coconut_oil, DIY chocolate, easy recipe, fun food ideas, healthy, raw, recipe.