Hi! Fold – Mix in the sprinkles gently. Come join me in my kitchen! Will you make this easy funfetti frosting? Imagine a vanilla buttercream frosting recipe with pieces of funfetti cake folded right in?! Beat the butter until light and fluffy, several minutes. . Let butter soften on counter (this step is crucial or it won't mix properly). You can enhance the taste of your store-bought frosting by adding any of these... 2. Knowing pictures need to be taken and recipes need to be tested. Frost cookies or cupcakes as needed. Thank you. I’m a buttercream lover, so I made my favorite basic buttercream and simply added the sprinkles into the buttercream. So my kids have all grown up with the blog. Eat well flavored! Oh Deborah!! I’ve know Sally online for quite awhile now, and finally got to meet her in real life a few months ago, and she is as sweet as the recipes on her blog. This funfetti frosting recipe is fast, easy, and uses ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry! It's perfect for kids' birthday parties or for big kids like me. Increase the speed to high until frosting is smooth; set aside. Another tasty sweet recipe, I really enjoy making the recipes you put in, the family is happy because I always bring something new, from your blog of course, on weekends, at family lunches, they are already waiting, grateful. Not because she’s craving cupcakes (but she is always craving cupcakes), but for “the blog”. ★☆ I am so grateful we were able to meet this year– finally! Celebrate a life you love inside and out! Add half of the sprinkles into the frosting and beat just until combined. I will never turn down a funfetti recipe (this Homemade Funfetti Cake Donut Recipe is a fave!). I also sprinkled pieces of the funfetti cake on top of the frosting so anyone in our (BIG) family could tell what was happening here! She has such a fun road ahead of her, and I’m so excited for her! I suggest keeping the frosting in a cool place if you're not going to use it right away (e.g. Various brands and products can change the counts. In a small bowl, stir together the powdered sugar, softened butter, cream and vanilla. The grass is greenest where you water it most. Choose the Flavor That You Want In a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, add butter and beat on high for 4 minutes, scraping the bowl once light and fluffy. Once I frosted the cupcakes, I added birthday cake crumbs on top as well. Beat the butter until light and fluffy, several minutes. Joy is found when you let go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and start celebrating everything that it already is! I put this frosting with snicker pancakes and it was amazing. They tied perfectly into our feminine pink theme. I’m super excited to see her as a mother. Funfetti Quick Bread from Fresh April Flowers Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie from Love and Olive Oil Funfetti Cheesecake from Love, Life and Sugar Funfetti Cake Batter Dip from Show Me the Yummy Gluten-Free Confetti Thumbprint Cookies from Grain Changer Funfetti Coconut Macaroons from Handle the Heat Homemade Pop Tarts with Sprinkles from Grandbaby Cakes Funfetti Cookie Cups from Liv for Cake Pink Lemonade Cake from Carlsbad Cravings Funfetti Bundt Cake from Love From the Oven Loaded Unicorn Bark from Averie Cooks Oreo Funfetti Cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake Rice Krispie Treats from Chelsea’s Messy Apron Funfetti Lush Dessert from Brown Eyed Baker Chocolate Funfetti Cheesecake Bundt from Beyond Frosting. Your email address will not be published. (Make sure you check out the other links at the bottom of this post!) Make sure you are following Taste and Tell for more recipes and ideas! Beat in the vanilla. And can I tell you how much I loved serving these gorgeous cupcakes on pink polka dot plates to bump the party up a notch higher. Different recipes, different cuisines. Do the sprinkles stay crunchy in the frosting or kind of soften up? Visit Taste and Tell’s profile on Pinterest. This funfetti frosting is a cinch to whip up. Welcome to Taste and Tell. Bake the Funfetti Cake according to the box instructions and let cool. ★☆ Add in the mix-ins a little at a time (you can always add more) and taste as you go. Turn your frosting into party frosting with this super easy Funfetti Frosting! Salt & Lavender is a recipe blog with a focus on delicious comfort food using everyday ingredients. And not just by adding sprinkles to the top of the frosting, but actually turning the frosting into funfetti frosting. Nutrition information provided as an estimate only. I made this recipe for a Christmas themed caked and it was amazing. Receive FREE recipes straight to your inbox. Place the butter in a large bowl (or the bowl of a stand mixer). I am tempted to just make gallons of the frosting and eat that. Always. (I add them in 2 batches to avoid over beating and breaking up the sprinkles. I will always love rainbow sprinkles. I felt like the images just didn’t do justice to how FUN these cupcakes could be. I feel like it’s a kick-start to MANY celebrations to come! ★☆ Everything is better in pink, right?! Scoop the Pillsbury Funfetti Frosting into a bowl, add ¼- ½ cup of Pillsbury Gluten Free Funfetti Cake … They will soften up with time, but they will be a bit crunchy the first day or so. It was about a million years ago, but I was kinda-newly married with no kids. Hi Marion! So it’s time to celebrate! Check out all of these other bloggers who are celebrating Sally today! I am so pleased it worked out! Rate this recipe Once it's at your desired consistency, add the sprinkles and mix or stir them in.