", stay up all night and keep watch, so I found this very helpful about the signs to look out for with alcohol poisoning. To avoid conflict with a belligerent drunk person, try distracting them with a non-alcoholic drink or by putting on a song or movie that they like. Though this will not sober you up right away, it can help the body feel more refreshed. Carbohydrate-rich foods such as bread or pasta will help provide your body with energy. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. If the drunk person has any of these signs, get them to a hospital immediately. What is a good sleeping position for a drunk person? When someone consumes too much alcohol, they’re at risk of injuring themselves or others, succumbing to possible alcohol poisoning, or potentially choking on their own vomit in their sleep. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/5\/5f\/Take-Care-of-a-Drunk-Person-Step-12-Version-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Take-Care-of-a-Drunk-Person-Step-12-Version-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/5\/5f\/Take-Care-of-a-Drunk-Person-Step-12-Version-6.jpg\/aid81328-v4-728px-Take-Care-of-a-Drunk-Person-Step-12-Version-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. If you can’t get them to wake up, call emergency services right away. Call an ambulance if they're at risk or exhibiting signs of alcohol poisoning. Another cure for being drunk is to eat food, particularly carbohydrates. This article received 18 testimonials and 86% of readers who voted found it helpful, earning it our reader-approved status. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. "Very informative and detailed review. It was very reassuring to know what to look for, "This helps me a lot around New Year with my parents and their friends. Your body will eventually build up a resistance to this sickness feeling as you drink more and more over time. When someone consumes too much alcohol, they’re at risk of injuring themselves or others, succumbing to possible alcohol poisoning, or potentially choking on their own vomit in their sleep. "This really helped me to stop feeling sick, especially the relaxation techniques. Rather than go to sleep you can get up and take a walk. wikiHow marks an article as reader-approved once it receives enough positive feedback. If you really can’t stand to see another ad again, then please consider supporting our work with a contribution to wikiHow. What do I do to help myself? Don’t leave the person until you’re confident that someone will take care of them. Thank you. If they have a seizure, their life could be in serious jeopardy. But make sure they also drink at least 1 glass of water to counteract the dehydrating effects of the coffee. If you are expected to be somewhere in a few hours, try taking a nap. Well, damnit. Just remember, they are probably not going to remember all that in the morning. If you’ve been drinking, do not drive. Try to reassure them and ask them if there's anybody you can call for them. I'm also glad I know what to look out for regarding alcohol poisoning. Alcohol relaxes the muscles in the throat. Still have questions? I'm so scared. Your body will become dehydrated after a night of drinking alcohol. I now know everything I did was correct. If you don't know them, alert the staff of the restaurant, bar, or building that someone needs assistance in the bathroom. Did you have anything to eat today?” That can give you an idea of how much they consumed. Please help us continue to provide you with our trusted how-to guides and videos for free by whitelisting wikiHow on your ad blocker. Do not continue to drink if you are already drunk. We’ve all been there. I'm 17 btw Sleeping is one of the ways to cure being drunk. It helped my sister.". So you lie down in bed and close your eyes and… great. This makes it harder for the airways to stay open the way they’re supposed to during sleep, leading to snoring. What do I do when someone won't get off the bathroom floor after throwing up? And again. Try these home remedies to stop nausea fast. ? Get them to a hospital as soon as you can. Getting in trouble is temporary. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c6\/Take-Care-of-a-Drunk-Person-Step-10-Version-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Take-Care-of-a-Drunk-Person-Step-10-Version-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c6\/Take-Care-of-a-Drunk-Person-Step-10-Version-6.jpg\/aid81328-v4-728px-Take-Care-of-a-Drunk-Person-Step-10-Version-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":"728","bigHeight":"546","licensing":"

\u00a9 2020 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. For example, if someone had 1 or 2 glasses of wine, but they’re dangerously intoxicated, they may have had something put into their drink. O ne of the most unfortunate symptoms of Migraine (like pregnancy, chemo, and the flu) is an unsettled stomach – from gentle nausea to vomiting to dry heaves. You should also wake them frequently to make sure they don’t slip into unconsciousness while they’re sleeping. I'm so scared. I. M. Bibe's Anti-Hangover Tips. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. To help a drunk person, first call emergency medical services if they have signs of alcohol poisoning, like unconsciousness, blue lips and fingers, a rapid pulse, or vomiting while asleep.