Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps. Just tap the Multi-Touch display and iTrip™ Controller tunes, scans for clear frequencies, and displays the current station iTrip™ is using to play your music wirelessly on your FM stereo. This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.Bug Fixes:- Fixed nearby radio station scanning on iOS 8.- Replaced missing background images. Control your compatible iTrip™ FM transmitter from the screen of your iPhone or iPod touch. Put all that screen space to work whenever you use your iTrip™ with iTrip™ Controller. But when I connect the device, it says "this accessory requires an application from the iTunes store" or some such language and shuts the device off if you say no. The iTrip is preset to 87.9 on your FM radio. it was a bit difficult to hold a frequency while we travelled and we had to retune several times due to do many radio stations over there! The rest of the time the signal is crystal clear. technology with an integrated charger that plugs into a car's cigarette-lighter or accessory socket The itrip dualconnect is a fantastic device, powerful enough for me, always work. Much better than the Griffen products that also charge. "pirate") radio stations in that area of the country.c) your car lighter socket is not defectived) you pay attention to the inline tutorial when you first launch the app.The app also looks exactly as portrayed in the App Store screenshots - the picture showing many frequencies is showing what the list of favourites looks like. Oh, the smart scan is useless, finding not one clear station and constantly returning to the same ones. Control your compatible iTrip™ FM transmitter from the screen of your iPhone or iPod touch. When using it in Ireland I have hardly any problems unless I cover big mileage. Although at least it looks like the Privacy->Location Services settings (iOS 8.4) do finally hold once you grant the app access while using the app (unlike prior version of the app). Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Works exactly as described, provided:a) you find a completely empty FM frequency - it must sound like white noise and be very quiet compared to a tuned-in station.b) you're not in London, where there are no empty spaces in the FM range - this is not the fault of the app or the Griffin device, it's due to the massive prevalence of unlicensed (a.k.a. Highly recommend it. NOTE: This app requires a compatible iTrip™ FM transmitter unit (shown below) available at most major retailers or online at griffintechnology.com. Requires iOS 7.0 or later. To be honest I use the itrip on a regular route with a standard frequency that always works so I dont need to use the app at all really, just plug it in and choose my podcasts via iTunes. If you haven't created any favourites, then obviously you're not going to see anything similar in your copy of the app.The reviewer who said that they needed to hold the device to get a good signal has clearly not fulfilled criteria a) above.The reviewers tuning in to the frequency are possibly falling foul of c) or maybe just not plugging the device properly into the lighter socket.I live in the centre of London, and so b) is very commonly the problem for me, so I only use this app outside of London, where it works perfectly. Replaces my old one that didn't work when Apple in its infinite wisdom changed the connections. The iTrip has a Micro-USB port on the bottom that will allow you to charge your iPod or iPhone while playing music over your FM receiver. You will then notice the LED light on the iTrip blink a couple of times (this means it is switching stations). Page 1 iTrip Auto ®...; Page 2: Quick Setup Auto ® User Guide Thank you for purchasing iTrip Auto, the easy way to listen to your iPod ® iPhone through your car’s FM radio. The device itself works great. Once frequency is found, for me anyway, that's it. Works without fail. Note: it is the CORD that causes the static. And they both don't work. Now turn on your radio and switch to the same station. Best transmitter I've found. Once you find the station you are looking for just play it for about three (3) seconds and pause it. Also I don't even need it for the iTrip transmitter that I have. All you’ll need is a USB to Micro USB cable, which is now available from us directly. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Mainly writing review following yesterday's update. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. iTrip Auto gets its power from your car’s ™ cigarette lighter or 12 volt accessory socket, and charges your iPod or iPhone as you listen. Just tap the Multi-Touch display and iTrip™ Controller tunes, scans for clear frequencies, and displays the current station iTrip™ is using to play your music wirelessly on your FM stereo. Sadly though even with the app having access to Location Services it hasn't been able to resolve the best stations here in southeastern Maine (and there should be PLENTY of dead air space for it to find some). Don't have an aux input so don't use that. We bought this for our American road trip holiday Mar '11. Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Was hoping that the endless spinning wheel when scanning for stations would be fixed with this release but it's not. Maybe my product is old but it should work with or without an app. Control your compatible iTrip™ FM transmitter from the screen of your iPhone or iPod touch. When the LED begins to rapidly blink, click the PLAY/PAUSE ( ) button once again. This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.Bug Fixes:- Fixed nearby radio station scanning on iOS 8.- Replaced missing background images.