No team work. When applying to be a security officer for Mercy One hospital I was thinking I’d be doing interior and exterior patrols, responding to calls, and just generally being of assistance to the patients and staff. They work on a point system. Ask a question about working or interviewing at HSS Inc.. Our community is ready to answer. Keeping employees is a joke. Employee's are like a close knit family unit. Very unorganized. Also, you do not have a set schedule one day you work the next day you’re off. However that can’t be done since we spend literally our entire shift watching psych patients. Career recommendations for Security Officer, Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more, Popular locations for Security Officer in US. Good experience. To be promoted you have to apply to a different location for a higher position and pay. The fact that benefits are only for "full time employees" but part time employees work 40+ hours, but do not qualify for PTO because they are not part of the set schedule is ridiculous. We’ll guide you through the process. Management was not supportive, and violated their own policies daily. Flexible hours of working, freedom to choose facilities.Friendly staff. Approves of CEO. satisfied and confident with options. The most useful review selected by Indeed. Read more. Reviews from HSS Inc. employees about HSS Inc. culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. The pay is a joke. Awesome place to work like any job it has its ups and downs but as far as work goes great place to spend working I would highly recommend to any one who can do security type work, No designated breaks have to be on the job your whole shift. Research HSS Security with over reviews from real employees. Respect 1 another , be respectfully to one another , help those who need help , be kind . 1.71 Employees say 0.00 Applicants say HSS Security 29.Apr 2019. Don't communicate. Favoritism play a wide part in some sites. There was a divide between day shift and night shift and the supervisor's were the cause of the unrest. Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile? Not the worst place to work, but management isn’t the best. Rude supervisor. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Please try another location. It's absolutely horrible there. They took the extra time to educate me, protect my family from Hideous crimes and comforted my wife when she's home alone and I'm traveling. We appreciate your patience as we and everyone in our communities focus on addressing this crisis. ... reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. What should you wear to an interview at HSS Inc.? Decent Leadership, decent pay, overtime opportunities, Management Disconnect, Unresponsive corporate, inconsistent application of policy, flexible, pay is average, coworkers are positive. Burglar Alarm Systems. Wide berth people of Australia, Blood thirsty for money at the expense of people doing it tough as. HSS Security Solutions. What do you think? I wouldn't recommend Fairfield sutter if that's your site. Also, that comes in for work even though they are paid salary, and doesn’t take advantage of the company. This company offers residential and commercial security solutions including fire and burglar alarms, cameras, and access control systems. Your relieve is always late and you don’t get paid the extra minutes you’re there waiting for them. Company needs to implement managerial training to their management level employees. In one on one meetings with the supervisor isnt really one on one the coworkers butt in with their 2 cents. The HSS itself as other Private Security Company only serves its purpose as profit company. Management not great. day only to call you to the office on your way out just to suspend you. A steady income. CEO pushed out good people to bring in her buddies. Also not compliant on contracts. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer. Horrible job if you work to better yourself because they don't pay ANY attention to what you do that's good, only see the bad. Could try and understand more about the physical job aspect. What is the interview process like at HSS Inc.? It feels like she is using this company as a stepping stone to get to another job. HR is just as bad, they are not there to help you like they should be which sucks. I have been working at HSS full-time for more than a year, Overtime overtime overtime overtime overtime, Management CoWorkers Hiring Process Management, I worked at HSS part-time for more than a year, Good pay and benefits and no direct supervision, The show favoritism , and no weekends off, The pay is great can't complain about that, Talk down to you like you don't know what your doing, Not much you get treated like dirt most of the time. What is the best part of working at HSS Inc.? First of all, HSS itself is a great company for the most part. Recommends. Especially when they educated me on all my options and potential security threats. Here’s Exactly What to Write to Get Top Dollar, How To Follow Up After an Interview (With Templates! Are you sure you want to replace it? New Business with lots of improvement to do. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Risk assessment and exposure to difficult interaction was given feedback and instruction for protection and prevention. Tell us about yours. Worst company I ever worked for the management is so horrible a office filled with ladies with no respect for their employees. I really enjoyed my job at HSS. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. I have been working at HSS full-time for less than a year. " HSS acted as a quasi-military organization " (in 10 reviews) " Bad hospitals in town, Social club advancement ladder, Very high turnover rate " (in 8 reviews) More Pros and Cons Pros & Cons are … They need a manager that was not a former post guard. I ended up waiting in the security line for 12 minutes, when normally it'd take literally a minute or two -- and they only had one person running the scanning machine. This job is an absolute joke don’t waste your time! Company does not appreciate employee's at least not where I worked. Hours were flexible enough to be used perfectly for a second job. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Positive Outlook. It was a good experience the first time and so much better the second time. They pick and choose who gets overtime even if you request it. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? BBB reports on known marketplace practices. What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at HSS Inc.? "At HSS, they are willing to work around your schedule if you are attending college classes" (in 12 reviews), "Seriously there are no pros to working for this company" (in 9 reviews), "HSS acted as a quasi-military organization" (in 10 reviews), "Bad hospitals in town, Social club advancement ladder, Very high turnover rate" (in 8 reviews), Corporate provides assistance when needed How should you prepare for an interview at HSS Inc.? They worry more about appearances vs the actual guards well being. If you decide to work for these knuckleheads then you will deserve everything you get. Went through 4 different managers and the 5th management like any other job had issues which was why I left. That’s it. When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. the client was horrible and the supervisor and the client show favortism. Berkshire Hathaway’s are massive, we workers are not, our family’s are not , and if you give em the chance you’ll die at there lies and deceit. Business Profile. ... kununu offers you 4,382,500 authentic company reviews on personal experience, salary, company climate, and application processes for 957,713 companies. It is the definition of dead end. A sad work environment, staff do not care about each other and there is limited support from senior management. The clients patients are rude asf and they complain alot. BBB information and Business Profiles reflect the most current information available to us. Its good to get experience in the security field. Schedule, pay, management, and co-workers, Sometimes you would be on a patient watch with no breaks, Hss has taught much things , how to be kind . 2 reviews of Hss Electronics Security "I used HSS for a system 10+ years ago and just moved. What is the work environment and culture like at HSS Inc.? What I like. Learn from their stories and discover if HSS Security is right for you! You rarely do anything else. Stay away from this company. There were too many chief's and no communication. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, Bad hospitals in town, Social club advancement ladder, Very, Current Employee - Security Program Manager, Current Employee - Security Shift Supervisor, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? 2 reviews of HSS Healthcare Security Services "Challenging Service -- I was at the Webb Building in Downtown Denver earlier today, 1/23/18, 9:50am, Court Place entrance security.