The world famous feeling I feel. Majestic Theatre, New York, 7 April 1949 Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, London, 1 November 1951 A film version was produced by Twentieth Century-Fox in 1958 . Girls I'm as corny as Kansas in August, High as a flag on the Fourth of July! Girls I'm as corny as Kansas in August, High as a flag on the Fourth of July! SKU: MN0152331 When I speak of that wonderful guy! South Pacific movie. Lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II. No more a smart little girl with no heart, I have found me a wonderful guy! No more a smart little girl with no heart, I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May, A cliché comin' true! I'm bromidic and bright As a moon-happy night Pourin' light on the dew! (I'm In Love With A Wonderful Guy in the style of South Pacific (Movie Version)) - The KARAOKE Channel ONLINE features a library of thousands of popular karaoke music tracks including song lyrics from the last 8 decades - the world's largest licensed library of online karaoke tracks with lyrics. Fearlessly I'll face them And argue their doubts away. I'm as corny as Kansas in August, I'm as normal as blueberry pie. Lyrics to 'Twin Soliloquies' by South Pacific: Nellie: Wonder how I'd feel Livin' on a hillside, Lookin' on an ocean, Beautiful and still. With a conventional star in my eye. Play online or download to listen offline free - … Nellie: If you'll excuse an expression I use, I'm in love, Girls I'm in love, Nellie: I'm in love, Girls I'm in love, Nellie: I'm in love, Girls I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May, A cliche coming true! As a moon-happy night I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with a wonderful guy! In 1995, a teenage Rebecca Bunch was at Camp Canyon Grove and provided back up vocals to this song when this classic musical was staged there. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in D Minor (transposable). I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with a wonderful guy! Love is a grand and a beautiful thing! Watch the video for I'm in Love with a Wonderful Guy from Mitzi Gaynor's Music From And Inspired By Fallout New Vegas for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. I'm in love,
I'm in love with a wonderful guy!

I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May,
South Pacific Soundtrack Lyrics A Wonderful Guy Lyrics. Every fable I hear from a person in pants. And you will note there's a lump in my throat When I speak of that wonderful guy! Lyrics. I'm as corny as Kansas in August, I'm as normal as blueberry pie. I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May, A clich? Jul 25, 2015 - I'm In Love With A Wonderful Guy_South Pacific 1958_Lyrics "A Wonderful Guy" is a show tune from the 1949 Rodgers and Hammerstein musical South Pacific. No more a smart little girl with no heart, I have found me a wonderful guy! ShowTrax CD also available. From the Broadway musical South Pacific, this song sung by the character Nellie Forbush is brimming with joy and youthful abandon as she sings of her love for Emile de Becque. I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with a wonderful guy! And you will note there's a lump in my throat I am in a conventional dither, With a conventional star in my eye. It was covered by Tex Beneke’s orchestra in 1949 with Claire Chatwin featuring as the gal singing. South Pacific: I'm in Love With a Wonderful Guy (Vocal) MP3 Song by Jose Carreras from the album South Pacific. Karaoke. Artists Lyrics Albums. High as a flag on the Fourth of July! Music. Listen to I'm in Love with a Wonderful Guy (from "South Pacific") on the English music album Rodgers & Hammerstein at the Movies by Mitzi Gaynor, Ken Darby Singers, only on JioSaavn. Mark Brymer: A Wonderful Guy. South Pacific. I am in a conventional dither, With a conventional star in my eye. Girls I'm as corny as Kansas in August, High as a flag on the Fourth of July! Story. I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May, The plot is based on James A. Michener's Pulitzer Prize–winning 1947 book Tales of the South Pacific and combines elements of several of those stories. I'm bromidic and bright I am in a conventional dither, An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in D Minor (transposable). Ohio. This site uses cookies. I'm as corny as Kansas in August I'm as normal as blueberry pie No more a smart little girl with no heart I have found me a wonderful guy I am in a conventional dither With a conventional star in my eye And you will note there's a lump in my throat When I speak of that wonderful guy I'm as trite and as gay as a daisy in May A cliché coming true!