He then goes on and identifies who he is speaking to in this song: "Yeah, all the homies that I ain't talk to in a while Lyrics or What I Hear: hip hop hip hip hop hip hip hop horray there are many hungry hip hop so we hip hop ten times a day so word you heard cause i ain’t yelling no hey! Holla at Me 18. how hes not mad at him for that. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? Ex2) Lu: "Yo J, i'm about to get the bock tonight." What instrument plays the main melody fom Nickelback? "I'm wit cha, I ain't mad at cha". I ain't even madunknown. How do you put grass into a personification? All Rights Reserved. A phrase used when a situation that would normally bother you is done in such a way that you can't help but be impressed. Was Greta Van Susteren a defense attorney in the OJ Simpson case? 131 132 133. Usage Note: Ain't has a long history of controversy. If this isn’t what you’re looking for, then check out some organic, all-natural flash fiction hand picked from the unconscious mind and crafted in micro batches. Can you take flexeril and diclofenac together? writing. Top Answer. ain't mad at it Sometimes used just to describe something that is simply OK, but more often used in the context of describing something that you initially expected to be unpleasant or unsavory but through experience found it much more tolerable and possibly enjoyable than you had previously thought. Did the Jonas Brothers Co-Write Get Back by Demi Lovato? by SwordPrincess October 25, 2006. "I Ain't Mad at Cha" is a song by American hip hop artist 2Pac. shorties. You gonna marry that fat boy, ok go on then, I ain't mad at cha. Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? It is a phrase that shows approval of a certain idea. Friend 2: Yeah bro my car had a flat I had to use it to get to class. Friend 1: *calls friend 2* Hey bro have you seen my bike? November 12, 2019. #cha #mad #ain't #support #choose. If this isn’t what you’re looking for, then check out some organic, all-natural flash fiction hand picked from the unconscious mind and crafted in micro batches. J: "I ain't mad at a … So in the first verse he is rapping to a person who can be described as his BFF. Where is Martha Elliott Bill Elliott ex-wife today? Here’s a sampling: https://tonyespino.wordpress.com/2017/03/02/talentless-welcome-to-the/ Lyrics at Least What I Hear: dont shedContinue reading “Song Meaning – Tupac (I Ain’t Mad At Cha)”, Lyrics or At Least What I Hear: Informer you know you can something Apu Blair I licky boom boom the air Take your mommy sista and your something something Apu Blair I licky boom boom the air Meaning: Informer you know you can something Apu Blair This line here is about a town where theyContinue reading “Song Meaning: Snow – Informer”. What’z Ya Phone # 15. If this isn’t what you’re looking for, then check out some organic, all-natural flash fiction hand picked from the unconscious mind and crafted in micro batches. How long will the footprints on the moon last? “Song Meaning – Naughty By Nature(Hip Hop Hooray)”, on Song Meaning – Naughty By Nature(Hip Hop Hooray), “Song Meaning – Tupac (I Ain’t Mad At Cha)”, on Song Meaning – Tupac (I Ain’t Mad At Cha), Song Meaning – Naughty By Nature(Hip Hop Hooray), Song Meaning – Tupac (I Ain’t Mad At Cha), https://tonyespino.wordpress.com/2017/03/02/talentless-welcome-to-the/. And this sudden disassociation understandably has Pac offended. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. How did Eli Whitney change things socially? A phrase that originated at Cheltenham High School. Can’t C Me 16. What does Tupac song you ain't mad at cha mean? screenplays. Contraction of am not. Yet he still maintains that he's got "nothing but love" for his old friends, with the hook repeating the line "I ain't mad at cha". 2. Shorty Wanna Be a Thug 17. snapped Nancy, wringing her rag so hard her fingers ached from the strain; "I guess it, "Well," Daylight demanded good-humoredly, ", He didn't sleep much, he was in such a sweat to get in there and find out the mystery about Phillips; and moreover he done a lot of guessing about it all night, which warn't no use, for if you are going to find out the facts of a thing, what's the sense in guessing out what, Well, he hain't come back sence, and they, Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content. What is the dispersion medium of mayonnaise? Mad at Disney Lyrics: I'm mad at Disney, Disney / They tricked me, tricked me / Had me wishing on a shooting star / But now I'm twenty something / I still know nothing / 'Bout who I am or what I'm not ain't (ānt) Nonstandard 1. Here I present the Lyrics and Meaning to the song I Ain’t Mad At Cha by Tupac. Tupac Shakur (2Pac) was a rapper who stuck faithfully to the hardcore street thug theme while simultaneously portraying himself as an emotionally-fragile human being. It was released in September 1996, two days after his death, and was the fifth and final single from his fourth studio album All Eyez on Me.The song features contemporary soul singer Danny Boy who provided the vocals for the song's hook. ain’t chopping no crops but still growing every day here’s another sound from the one that’s crownedContinue reading “Song Meaning – Naughty By Nature(Hip Hop Hooray)”, Here I present the Lyrics and Meaning to the song I Ain’t Mad At Cha by Tupac. She paused awhile, thinking; then she burst into wild sobbings again, and turned away, saying, "Oh, I got to kill my chile, dey, Humph!" What does Tupac song you ain't mad at cha mean? https://www.thefreedictionary.com/ain%27t, I hates him, en I could kill him!" he's talkin about his homie kikin ganglife and turnin Muslim and What was nasdaq index close on December 31 2007? Get a i ain't mad at cha mug for your girlfriend Yasemin. Asked by Wiki User. What does Tupac song you ain't mad at cha mean. It first appeared in 1778, evolving from an earlier an't, which arose almost a century earlier as a contraction of are not and am not. comedy. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Answer. What is the best way to fold a fitted sheet? They spent a considerable amount of time together in their youth, like brothers, mainly doing naughty things. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. I support you or I support your choice or decision. Wiki User Answered . I Ain’t Mad At Cha 14. whatever. When did organ music become associated with baseball? The song is a reminiscence of how time has changed from when he was younger to when he became famous. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. And part of that commitment requires him giving up life on the streets and logically his relationship with the vocalist also. Tupac is a soldier in the same "struggle" as those he is addressing in this song...he's basically saying "We're all in this together and I have nothing but love for you". Here I present the Lyrics and Meaning to the song I Ain’t Mad At Cha by Tupac. What are the product or solution found in home? Used also as a contraction for are not, is not, has not, and have not.