He feels guilty for cheating, he wants to tell her but can't. Think you know music? (1 fan), Porcupine Tree is a rock band formed by Steven Wilson in 1987 in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England. https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/17633244/Porcupine+Tree. I Drive the Hearse This song is by Porcupine Tree and appears on the album The Incident (2009). He hopes the mistake he's made, will just somehow go away. Porcupine Tree Lyrics I Drive the Hearse Lyrics. FAVORITE Playlist, Written by: COLIN EDWIN BALCH, GAVIN RICHARD HARRISON, RICHARD BARBIERI, STEVEN JOHN WILSON, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. When this freedom stains my coat With the winter in my throat When I'm lost I dig the dirt When I fall I drive the hearse And silence is another way Of saying what I wanna say Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Given cash I speak the truth, When this boredom wears me out Type song title, artist or … I Drive the Hearse Lyrics by Porcupine Tree. Sleeping with my ball and chain And lying is another way Porcupine Tree - I Drive the Hearse (live) Lyrics. And pride is just another way When this freedom stains my coat / With the winter in my throat / When I'm Their music is associated with both psychedelic rock and progressive rock, yet having been influenced by trance, krautrock and ambient due to Steven Wilson and Richard Barbieri's penchant for the Kosmische Musik scene of the early 1970s, led by bands such as Tangerine Dream, Neu! Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Copyright: Writer(s): Steven John Wilson, Colin Edwin Balch, Richard Barbieri, Gavin Richard Harrison Lyrics Terms of Use, When this freedom stains my coat Of hoping it will go away Web. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Of getting through another day With the winter in my throat This is just a preview! Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Test your MusicIQ here! When this freedom stains my coat With the winter in my throat When I'm lost I dig the dirt When I fall I drive the hearse When she cries I take the blame. Make sure your selection When I'm down I drive the hearse, Porcupine Tree Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Read or print original I Drive The Hearse lyrics 2020 updated! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. And you we're always my mistake... © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Then the sky begins to cloud   When I'm lost I dig the dirt When I fall I drive the hearse. Since the early 2000s (decade), their music has been leaning towards progressive metal and alternative rock. When this freedom stains my coat With the Winter in my throat When I'm lost I dig the dirt When I fall I drive the hearse And silence is an 12 Nov. 2020. and Can. And silence is another way The freedom that stains his coat (skin, he feels it all over himself), is her trust. Lyrics to 'I Drive the Hearse' by Porcupine Tree. more », Sheet Music  Of trying to live with my mistakes We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Driving the hearse means he is the one that's in control of the relationship falling to pieces. .   Denial is a better way Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Lyrics to I Drive the Hearse by Porcupine Tree from the The Incident album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Lyrics.com. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Given time I fix the roof starts and ends within the same node. "I Drive the Hearse Lyrics." An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Lyrics for I Drive the Hearse by Porcupine Tree. Of saying what I wanna say STANDS4 LLC, 2020. 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time.