CarWale brings you comparison of Hyundai i20, Maruti Suzuki Baleno and Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire [2015-2017]. Also Read: Hyundai Elite i20 | Upcoming Maruti Cars | Tata X451 – Baleno competition car. New Hyundai i20 vs Hyundai Venue: Which Car To Buy? Is the top choice for the petrol-CVT or iMT variant worth the premium? We find out. The Swift Dzire AMT also works for those who don’t exactly love driving but end up driving a lot anyway, and would rather have convenience and ease of driving over driving pleasure. New Hyundai i20 vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno: Which one is cheaper to buy? Brezza vs Baleno Price Comparison. While the i20 is shaper and all about angles, the Baleno is a lot more curvaceous. So, our pick is the Maruti DZire. The diesel model, on the other hand, starts from ₹8.2 lakh and goes all the way to ₹10.6 lakh. Maruti Swift Dzire VS Maruti Baleno – Engine Specifications Comparison Maruti Dzire – Exterior Maruti Dzire – Engine Specs. The Elite i20 is also on the same level as the Baleno when it comes on paper, offering two engine options just like the Baleno. Maruti Suzuki Baleno - Which Variant To Buy? But which one makes sense for you? Baleno is way better at handling and economy, whereas i20 is better at pickup. Four variants, two transmission options. Maruti Suzuki has captured Sub 4 Meter Segment and to deliver in Premium Experience has the . The new-gen 2020 Hyundai i20 has been revealed yet. Both vehicles come with petrol and diesel engine options. Review Best Value Buy Car in Baleno and Dzire for Space, Safety, Engine, Maintenance, Features Maruti Baleno Vs Dzire - Best Buy. In a car market like that of India, pricing is always one of the most significant factors for the success of any model. Premium Hatchbacks: Petrol Talking about the petrol options first, the Honda Jazz gets a 1.2-litre i-VTEC gasoline engine (90PS and 110Nm) with 5-speed MT and 7-speed CVT automatic options. You get more interior space, a bigger boot, more features and higher fuel efficiency. Both these cars are premium hatches with a twist. As far as mileage is concerned, the i20 has a mileage of 25.2 kmpl (Petrol top model)> and the Dzire has a mileage of 24.12 kmpl (Petrol top model). Both the Hyundai i20 and the Baleno are parallel to each other. It is available with a 5-speed manual and a CVT type automatic transmission. This Baleno is petrol and it has 83 bhp@6000 rpm and i20 is diesel with 89bhp @4000 rpm. New Hyundai i20 vs Honda Amaze vs Swift Dzire. Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Maruti Baleno vs Maruti Vitara Brezza | Comparison Review | CarDekho.com. 2020 Hyundai i20 vs Maruti Baleno Design 3.1. Also Read – 10 Best Modified Maruti Baleno Cars in India. Unless you are dead set on buying a sedan, choosing the Baleno over the Dzire makes a lot of sense. Hyundai has launched the third-gen i20. Maharashtra, India. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars. Finally, the Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AMT is the second only affordable diesel automatic in the country; the first of course was the Tata Zest AMT. Maruti DZire 2017 vs Maruti Baleno Engine and Transmission. With loads of new features, design updates and a new line up of engines it also gives a tough competition to the compact sedan segment. Both the Hyundai cars are powered by the same set of petrol and diesel engines, The introduction of a new petrol-mild hybrid powertrain is possibly a hint that the diesel-powered Baleno will eventually be discontinued, Can the priciest powertrain of the new-gen i20 deliver its claimed mileage in the real world? The petrol engine on the Maruti Suzuki Dzire is an 1197 cc engine generating maximum power of 61 kW at 6000 rpm and maximum torque of 113 Nm at 4200 rpm. Our experts bring you to a detailed comparison between Elite i20 vs Swift Dzire 2012-2014 on around 100 Parameters. Check out Price, Specs, Performance & Mileage.