View this post on Instagram Today’s feature Perfect for a nice sunny day!☀️ … It’s MATCHA Tuesday = + FREEEEEEE @starbucksau . Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a99ca73c74c4f63d1ee768d163831492" );document.getElementById("e1aaa36314").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright ©2020, Totally The Bomb.com. We hope you enjoy this recipe! Add 4 tsp condensed milk. And be sure to check some that we already have available! But theirs is a blend of Japanese matcha powder and sugar. Unless you specify otherwise, your Starbucks iced green tea latte will also come with extra added sugar. Want to see more from Holly? Starbucks Iced Green Tea Matcha Latte, easy to make at home and save a few bucks too! Recently, I finally started making green tea lattes at home after I finally got a package of matcha powder and I have finally perfected the recipe! So, unsweetened vanilla soy milk is likely to give you the closest taste, texture, and consistency to what SB uses. If you don’t have either of these to make your Starbucks iced green tea latte, you can mix the tea with HOT milk and then let it cool before pouring over ice instead. Comment below and let us know which DIY Starbucks drink or food item you want us to cover next! You can’t buy the exact kind that Starbucks uses. Green tea lattes are my go-to drink to get at Starbucks, I love how they aren’t overly sweet and the flavor is just so awesome! Required fields are marked *. Add 4 tsp green tea powder into cup. This green tea latte is light, refreshing, and the perfect homemade pick me up drink. Starbucks Iced Green Tea Latte instructions. In a small bowl, combine the milk, matcha powder, and sugar. #Starbucks #Greentealatte #Starbucksgreentealatte, A post shared by Starbucks México (@starbucksmex) on Oct 23, 2019 at 6:30am PDT. I personally love Green Tea Lattes. The matcha powder has many health benefits from boosting the metabolism to being jam-packed with antioxidants! If you have a shaker at home, then this will be incredibly easy for you to make! HME SWEET HME. Take a sip of sunshine. Add ice. Surely you have joined our super awesome Facebook group, right? This green tea latte is light, refreshing, and the perfect homemade pick me up drink. #starbucks #starbuckssecretmenu #summerdrinksatstarbucks #starbucks☕️ #starbucksusa #starbuckschicago #starbucksgreentealatte, A post shared by Starbucks York & 2nd (@starbucks00259) on May 14, 2019 at 3:15pm PDT. Pure matcha green tea … It is packed with … For item availability Choose a store. … Green tea latte, no necesitas nada más. Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day, Dinner (And Also Second Dinner If You’re a Hobbitses), Big Ridiculous Bows Texas Girls Wear In Their Hair. An iced version of Starbucks' Matcha Green Tea Latte, this drink also packs 80 milligrams of caffeine in one cup. She has an impressive 10 years under her belt and is a coffee master and barista championship winner! DISCLAIMER: This post may contain affiliate links.  #GroundhogDay #IcedGreenTeaLatte, A post shared by Starbucks Coffee ☕ (@starbucks) on Feb 2, 2016 at 8:43am PST. Add Your Review 2.9 /5. The Starbucks barista shakes the pre-mixed matcha tea powder with the milk and extra sweetener. Starbucks Iced Green Tea Matcha Latte, easy to make at home and save a few bucks too! If not click here to follow!