Matcha tea has been proven to help with many things, including relaxation, meditation, and providing essential vitamins and nutrients. I give it a 10. Worth Noting: The matcha powder Starbucks uses for all its matcha drinks contains sugar. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. But, if you’re drinking matcha for the health perks, we’d suggest brewing it at home. Let us take a look at the grande green tea latte. I am a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program, which provides a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com. Jade Citrus Mint® green tea, Peach Tranquility® herbal tea, hot water, steamed lemonade and a touch of honey mingle tastefully well together for a tea that comforts from the inside out.” ~starbucks.com, Ingredients: Lemonade, Water, Jade Citrus Mint (tea sachet), Peach Tranquility (tea sachet), honey. Keep in mind, these juices are pretty sweet, so if you don’t like super sweet drinks, ask your barista to leave out the liquid cane sugar. Barista Tips: Some customers like to change the type of milk in this frappuccino. Here you can learn all about the Starbucks green tea and matcha menu for both hot and iced drinks, as well as lattes and frappuccinos. Here’s a list of all the Starbucks drinks that are made with green tea or matcha. “Green tea blended with mint, lemongrass, lemon verbena and lemonade, then sweetened just right and given a good shake with ice. It should be noted, while Rev-Up Wellness Tea contains green tea, it is a blend of green, black, and oolong teas. It was OK. Tonight, I got one that was made the way it’s supposed to be made. Just be aware, however, the frappuccino may not be as creamy as it is with whole milk. With that said, if a mashup between a matcha latte and a virgin pina colada sounds intriguing to you, then give Starbucks’ Iced Pineapple Matcha Drink a try. I’ve consumed two Starbucks Iced Pineapple Matcha Drinks so far, and I’m considering picking up a third. (You can thank the amino acid L-theanine in the leaves used to make matcha for that one.) ...where I share my passion for all-things-tea one sip at a time. Some customers like to substitute guava juice for peach. I like it. I am curious to try the Starbucks matcha green tea latte because I am a sucker for marketing. Not to mention, there are lots of ways to make your own custom green tea and matcha drinks. I think it depends where you are! With that said, if a mashup between a matcha latte and a virgin pina colada sounds intriguing to you, then give Starbucks’ Iced Pineapple Matcha … ... Add to Order. Pure matcha green tea is mixed with milk, sweetened, and served over ice for a premium cup of zen. But you may know it by one of its secret menu names: Coldbuster, Medicine Ball, Medicine Bomb, Cold Tea or Sick Tea. Lightly flavored and oh-so-refreshing!” ~starbucks.com, Ingredients: Ice, Lemonade, Jade Citrus Mint green tea, Liquid Cane Sugar. Starbucks green tea drinks and Starbucks matcha drinks are featured in this barista's guide. When ordering matcha, be wary of your choice of milk. It’s very earthy. Your email address will not be published. It tastes like sugar grass. I personally love it, it's like drinking the color green. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. When it’s iced the matcha is shaken with the milk and not always evenly distributed. “Green tea blended with mint, lemongrass and lemon verbena, then sweetened just right and given a good shake with ice. And if you like to make Starbucks copycat recipes at home, I’ve got you covered. I usually just make an ice green tea with matcha and skip the water and call it a day. For the iced option, it’s nearly the same situation — totaling at 31 grams of sugar. “This boldly flavored iced tea—made with a combination of our peach-flavored fruit juice blend and Teavana® iced green tea, and then sweetened with liquid cane sugar and hand-shaken with ice—brings you refreshing vibes.” ~starbucks.com, Ingredients: Ice, Jade Citrus Mint tea, Peach Flavored Juice, Liquid Cane Sugar. The benefits of matcha tea are impressive, making it worth a try for anyone interested in kicking his or her coffee habit and switching to a more soothing, less-caffeinated alternative.