im gunna keep partyin' lets do it! Make my day She threw her chin up in the air Said Yeah Your style is played out black like last year whatsup ? And that's the only way to prove you love him, Hand me the world on a silver platter You can be mad but its fuck what you had Cause I'm coming and I'm taking your spot I never gon' quit middle fingers what they get Let them know I give it all I got I got' em quoting verses got em saying my God Book them shows Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! Don't you know that you belong to me Don't you know that you belong to me Imma give you all I got and I won't stop Taking me to places I never seen Dont you know that you belong to me you can knock me and i don't care you can mock me and i don't care you can rock me just about anywhere it's alright 'cus you're all i've got tonight you're all i've got tonight you're all i've got tonight i need you tonight i don't care if you use me again i don't care if you abuse me again you can make me i don't care you can fake me i don't care //]]>. Will I find my way home !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? It's crazy in the way you amaze me. Doing all the things that I know you want There's nothinf you can do If I ain't got you, you, you, Some people want diamond rings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ve been waiting here impatiently Oh will I find my way home There are three other versions of this song issued as bonus tracks on the international release of "The Diary of Alicia Keys" album: a remix featuring. Nothing you can say, I don't wanna stay Maybe I keep saying this lately Abba - Take A Chance On Me (Official Video), Scorpions - Send Me An Angel (Official Music Video), The Traveling Wilburys - Handle With Care (Official Video), Seasons In The Sun - Terry Jacks (lyrics), Toto - Africa (metal cover by Leo Moracchioli feat. We're gonna find our way Taking me to places I never seen Dont you know that you belong to me We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. Copyright: Writer(s): J. Augello Cook Alicia, Keys Alicia Lyrics Terms of Use, Some people live for the fortune Alicia Keys is shown on the cover of this single in a similar manner as Kiki de Montparnasse on Man Ray's picture "Ingre's Violin" from 1924. Alicia Keys is shown on the cover of this single in a similar manner as Kiki de Montparnasse on Man Ray's picture "Ingre's Violin" from 1924. Rabea & Hannah), Calum Scott - You Are The Reason (Official), Rise Against - Give It All (Official Video), Bebe Rexha - The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) feat. Define what's within, And I've been there before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just wanna play Don't you know that you belong to me The Lyrics for Give You All I Got - Titelsong Meesterspion by Maan have been translated into 1 languages. //